Kodak Alaris Reviews

Updated 22 May 2020

3.2
Kodak Alaris CEO Marc Jourlait
Marc Jourlait
Pros
  • "Great people and team work in a variety of disciplines(in 11 reviews)

• "The people behind Kodak Alaris work hard as a team to write the next chapter in the organization(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "The cultural change that this requires can be difficult for long term employees who came from Eastman Kodak(in 7 reviews)

• "Kodak Alaris is still working to become profitable, which means there has been - and continues to be - some "right-sizing"(in 7 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Generalist in Hemel Hempstead, England

I have been working at Kodak Alaris full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Nice, friendly environment and great people to work with. -Flexible working times.

Cons

Not very active and lacking in socials.

Kodak Alaris2017-10-31

November 15, 2017Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your very positive review! It is good to hear that many of the same great qualities of Kodak Alaris employees in the US are present int he UK. In the US, our intern program is one avenue we are using to build a pipeline of early career talent for the future of our company. In addition, our senior leaders have hosted networking opportunities with early career employees who are in the Rochester area.

2. "Harrow Sale"

1.0
    Former Employee - Staff in London, England

I worked at Kodak Alaris full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Was a good company, shame.

Cons

Too many managers doing naff all except collect huge salary.

Kodak Alaris2019-07-07

January 22, 2020Internal Communications

Thank you for your comment and review. We appreciate the feedback and are working hard to grow and develop Kodak Alaris innovative solutions.

3. "It could have had a shot...."

Former Employee - Marketing in Hemel Hempstead, England

I worked at Kodak Alaris full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great teams with tons of experience.

Cons

Upper management is clueless, driving company in debt and destruction.

Kodak Alaris2019-01-21

March 2, 2020Internal Communications

We appreciate your comments and your opinion. At Kodak Alaris we work hard to grow and develop our employees and business strategy. We value the opinions and ideas brought forward by our employees and encourage the sharing of diverse ideas and approaches to creating business solutions.

4. "Internal Auditor"

I have been working at Kodak Alaris full-time

Pros

Very friendly company, work flexible and good booking holidays, they don't cancel your holidays and you choose when.

Cons

There are not many social events in order to speak with other workmates and the office is always nearly empty, many people is working from home.

Kodak Alaris2018-05-29

March 2, 2020Internal Communications

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are certainly glad you are happy and enjoy working at Kodak Alaris! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

5. "Kodak"

5.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kodak Alaris part-time

Pros

It was a very good experience, team was friendly and the work was not too bad either. The pay was very generous as well.

Cons

Problem would be you are not to leave the complex on your breaks during the shift. The shifts themselves were 12 hours which are long.

Kodak Alaris2017-06-29

July 13, 2017Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your 5-star review. I am guessing that you worked in our customer call center given your comments on 12 hour shifts… I am happy to hear that your experience was so positive and that the compensation was generous. We appreciate the feedback.

"Former Shift Technologist"

I worked at Kodak Alaris full-time

Pros

Great people, at all levels on local site. Willing to try and develop / modify all processes to increase returns for the company.

Cons

Site now shutdown. No more manufacturing in the UK

Kodak Alaris2016-12-16

January 20, 2017Sr. Human Resources Manager

Thank you! Through the very difficult shut down of the Harrow England manufacturing operation, the team continued to do an excellent job of producing high quality products without any slip in productivity. The senior leaders of the company were so impressed by the loyalty of our employees at Harrow. - Paul (Human Resources)

"Excellent Place"

Team Leader in Harrow, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kodak Alaris for more than 10 years

Pros

flexibility, pay and benefits. Loyal to employees

Cons

Its shutting down sadly. Alas I have no more words

Kodak Alaris2016-09-06

September 14, 2016Sr. Human Resources Manager

Thank for your dedication to Kodak Alaris! Through the very difficult shut down of the Harrow manufacturing operation the team there has done a fantastic job of continuing to produce high quality products without any slip in productivity. I know that the senior leaders of the company have been so impressed by the loyalty of our employees at Harrow. Thank you! - Paul (Human Resources)

"Great future"

Current Employee - Chairman in London, England

I have been working at Kodak Alaris full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Passionate people driven to succeed. Good technology, new owner seems supportive. New leadership team appears to be a real step up.

Cons

Baggage from legacy culture of Eastman Kodak not yet gone. Rochester isn't the best place to attract new talent. Need to continue to weed out the non contributors

Kodak Alaris2016-07-12

January 21, 2020Internal Communications

We appreciate your comments and your opinion. At Kodak Alaris we work hard to grow and develop our employees. We value the opinions and ideas brought forward by our employees and encourage the sharing of diverse ideas and approaches to creating business solutions.

"A Solid Business Going Through A Significant Transformation"

I have been working at Kodak Alaris full-time

Pros

Passionate people, strength of brand and business relationships. Staggering number of daily consumer interactions with print kiosks (over 500,000 every day) and business is a market leader in scanners (who said the paperless office was here!). Genuine opportunity to reinvent the company.

Cons

Infrastructure in need of an overhaul (IT, some buildings). Going through a transformation programme means that many fundamentals need to be fixed. Business does not own the brand so confusion between old Eastman Kodak business and Kodak Alaris.

Kodak Alaris2016-04-15

April 22, 2016Internal Communications Manager

Thank you for the review about Kodak Alaris and for supporting our transformation. Focus is key! As you know, our belief as a company is that we can always find a better way in everything we do. This year we are replacing our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system throughout the company and many other aspects of our IT systems this year. I'm sure you have been following all of the work that the IT team is doing via our intranet. (If you're reading this and not part of Kodak Alaris, here are two articles that talk about our changes before they started http://bit.ly/1VqYSnG and http://bit.ly/1VHP9K1.) This spring, our ERP system is going live in our first region out of four and we are excited about this achievement. Thanks for being a part of our team. Brennan Terry Internal Communications

"Place is dying"

Machine Operator in Harrow, England

I have been working at Kodak Alaris

Pros

Good money, easy work and long tea breaks mate this job a breeze. There are hard day's but not many

Cons

The places is going under in a serious way, as good a place as it is, there is only 1 year left

Kodak Alaris2015-11-11

November 14, 2015Internal Communications Manager

Thank you for your comments that are specific to our site in Harrow, UK. That factory has been manufacturing photographic paper for around 100 years. Since the start of the decline in the traditional photo paper market globally, we have worked hard to ensure sustained productivity and quality. We are very proud of our loyal employees who have demonstrated their ongoing commitment and flexibility. -Brennan (Head of Internal Communication)

Found 138 reviews