Found 861 of over 930 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
10 hours ago
Director of Marketing
So I wanted to share this... Was contacted by the General Manager for a very senior (new) role at another start-up and this was the experience..... week 1 - 30 minute call. week 2 - 45 minute call. week 3 - 1 hour prepared presentation of my marcom achievements. week 5 - 1.5 hour prepared MOCK 2024 marketing plan... quite extensive week 7 - 45 minute team meet week 7 - SORRY BUT EVEN THOUGH YOU CHECK ALL THE BOXES, WE ARE GOING ANOTHER ROUTE Is this the norm? beyond painful
Got a burning question about Kony? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Kony employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management" (in 21 reviews)
- "No transparency and biased leaders" (in 7 reviews)
- "This ensured good diversity and meant that the brightest students in India were contributing to the growth of Kony." (in 4 reviews)
- "I can't see the company surviving with the current management team." (in 4 reviews)
- "No 401 K matching" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.010 Sept 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
If you like roles that make a difference then Kony is the place for you. Big enough to provide scale to our customers but small enough for your individual contribution to count where it matters.
Not the place to be if you don't like change. Its a given!
- 4.09 Jan 2017Technical LeadCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Management is flexible, the general direction is given how to approach various tasks, but is really up to employees how to complete them. Working from home helps a lot to compensate the business travels. Excellent compensation and benefits pack.
- Not too much investment to educate employees. - Resources are over utilised - hiring is done on per contract basis and not too much time to get now colleagues up to speed with our technology stack
- 5.018 Aug 2017Senior Technical LeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Tops in Mobility , Latest in technologies , Excellent work life balance , Short term projects with long term benefits
Communication within top management lacks understanding and transparency.
- 5.07 Sept 2018BDMCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Good company to work for and it keeps improving.
No real cons, their is always room for improvement but this is being worked on.
- 4.028 Jul 2017Enterprise Mobility SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
they are re-visioning the sales approach , but have to catch up being more inventive and enterprenural
change of Management & stockholders
- 1.010 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
work life balance. They work only 5hours in a day and 2-3 bugs in 3months.
they're using old out dated technologies like angular js.They're not planning to upgrade to latest so there will no career growth. Special mention to the HR department they are like government employees so they won't respond to mails messages and calls. you will be on the helpless situation if you need any emergency help HR.1
Kony Reviews FAQs
Kony has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 930 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Kony to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
80% of Kony employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Kony 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.