Kyriba Corp. Reviews

4.3
Kyriba Corp. Chairman and CEO Jean-Luc Robert
Jean-Luc Robert
Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains of course add to some frustration at times but a good problem to have(in 6 reviews)

• "High turnover at the top can be unsettling(in 4 reviews)

1. COVID-19

"Successful and growing company"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kyriba is a good place to work and there is a positive attitude between the colleagues; the company is the largest treasury, cash, liquidity and payments systems provided. The different teams are working well together and sometimes the atmosphere is more like at a start-up company where everyone works together to achieve the best for the company, Kyriba is embracing new technology and tools for HR and internal communications, so to work from home is efficient.

Cons

Kyriba is growing fast and it resulted in a crowded office. Once the corona-virus situation is behind us, the whole office work situation may be totally different.

Continue reading
  2. "Good product tough people"

Former Employee - Project Manager in London, England

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best product, growing, working from home

Cons

French culture, tough management pressure

3. "Great culture at fast growing company that will take the world over soon"

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time

Pros

There is a real family feel here at Kyriba, the company really cares for it's employees and peers care for one another, the culture is great. Market leading software covering treasury management, payments, working capital and currency risk management.

Cons

Kyriba is growing rapidly and this in turn can be a drawback when it happens at the pace it is here, the team are adapting but would be better if everything was in sync, which I am sure it soon will.

Continue reading

"Kyriba is the place to be !!"

Current Employee - Business Development Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Kyriba for 10 months and it has been an amazing journey so far!! The London office is located at the WeWork place in Holborn which is a fantastic location, very modern and they offer free snacks and drinks all day!! Kyriba really looks after their employees giving them the chance to learn and grow, with flexible working hours. The environment is very friendly you don't feel any hierarchy everybody works together. This is a company that is striving for Global excellence and that has a lot to offer as an an organisation that I am proud to be part of.

Cons

I am not seeing any cons so far. This is a very exciting time to join the company as it is growing at a highly attractive rate !!!

5. "A very good company becoming GREAT!"

Current Employee - Business Development in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked for a lot of places, some good, some not so good - I can truly say Kyriba is probably one of the best places I've ever worked. * Forward-thinking and progressive company * Exceptional business leaders, visionaries - driving the company forward - great opportunity to learn from them and be coached. * Mature, sensible work force, all pulling in the same direction * Leader in the Risk and Liquidity space (which makes it easier to sell) * Entrepreneurial hustle feel - everyone is encouraged to add value where they can. * Everyone is empowered to put their ideas forward and try new things to help drive growth for the business. * Solid investment backing the business.

Cons

Growing pains, as you'd expect with a company that is growing as rapidly as Kyriba. Some processes and systems need updating. This is just a consequence of rapid growth, rather than a con.

Continue reading
  6. "Fast growing and exciting - for people who want to make something happen"

Current Employee - V P in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing new team - exciting times for growth and those who like a challenge - good team collaboration - strong business vision and investment

Cons

Fast growing means don't expect perfection all the time

"Growth Mode Activated!"

Current Employee - N/A in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time

Pros

- The Northern European region (i.e. London) is seeing a huge growth drive, making the working environment an exciting place to be in - Mature and experienced people in London who work hard but are also always available to help and are able to have a laugh - Close knit office - Currently based in a WeWork office: breakfast every Monday, beer/prosecco taps available every evening, regular food pop-ups, courses, massages, etc. - In-depth training - Autonomy

Cons

A lot of room for improvement: - Growing too quickly means processes to cater to a large corporate have not been defined which can, more often than not, become a pain - Benefits package needs reviewing - The smallest office globally so can be seen as the forgotten child at times

"Good company, great culture and good work and life balance!"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company to work for, providing progressive opportunities and plenty of support. People are approachable and it is a friendly place to work. Diverse workplace. Good in-house training. Great working environment at WeWork.

Cons

More social events More processes

9. "Not a treassurer? Don't go there!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales in London, England

I worked at Kyriba Corp. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment at WeWork.

Cons

Expect you to know everything about treasury management after a week' training course. After that there is no support. Hire and fire company.

Continue reading

"Dynamic, fast-pace, entrepreneurial in spirit!"

Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Kyriba Corp.

Pros

Kyriba is an ambitious and energetic company to work for. If you are passionate about helping companies embrace cloud technology to drive growth then it's the place to be!

Cons

Don't expect seamless process efficiency as the company is growing too quickly!

Found 67 reviews