LEAP Legal Software Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

5.0
John Espley
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "There are not many work places which pride them selves on getting the work/life balance spot on but LEAP should and rightly does so" (in 9 reviews)

• "Staff are approachable at every level and senior management have an open door policy" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons about working for LEAP" (in 9 reviews)

• "No real cons - it's a fast paced business -- if you want to work hard you will do well" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Fast moving but considerate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

LEAP is a fast moving inclusive environment with pretty aggressive targets and ambitions. It has a progressive approach to management and my manager listens. Stand-up every morning!

Cons

Not for the faint hearted

Advice to Management

Keeping listening and caring

"Great place to work"

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work wise we have clear targets & approachable management. I feel supported.

Office: modern with stand up desks available. The breakfast, fruit & monthly massage are a nice touch , friendly & sociable colleagues - lunches, friday drinks, opportunity to attend Rugby events.

Cons

"Excellent work environment and progression opprtunites. Fantastic work/life balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twickenham, England

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at LEAP is a fantastic experience all round. There are not many work places which pride them selves on getting the work/life balance spot on but LEAP should and rightly does so.
     Having worked here for over 4 years and progressed during this time, I feel extremely valued and constantly motivated by my management.
    The structure and direction of the company is made clear to all staff with regular quarterly updates on where the focus is and this is then filtered down to each department meaning that each individual has their own personal targets sometimes relating to their own career development including courses to enhance progression and often relating to company targets meaning you feel very much a part of the team at all times on every level.
    The social aspect which is of curse optional can be a lot of fun too and staff are continuously offered trips out and events taking place throughout the year for those who wish to join in some fun. There is a lot of focus on healthy living for those who want to get involved. We have the added benefit of great pensions, health care, dental care, Perkbox with highly valued discounts, gym membership....I could go on!
    It is a fantastic place to work and I personally am very proud to be a part of a thriving business.

Cons

I have no comments on any pros

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"Positive"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Cardiff, Wales
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Cardiff, Wales

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with dedicated and motivated people. A clear desire to be a good place for people to work.

Cons

The consistent focus on just quarterly targets can be a hindrance. It can encourage the rushing or neglect of long term projects & goals

Advice to Management

Try to avoid becoming bureaucratic as the company continues to expand.

"Not the best"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at LEAP Legal Software full-time

Pros

nice office environment and some decent benefits depending on what position you have

Cons

Bully culture
    Very low salaries unless you break through to the top or are in Sales
    Overworked
    No matter how hard you work and if you do not play the game of the managers you will not progress
    A few bad eggs get in the way of something potentially great

Advice to Management

Respect the hardworking loyal staff a little more and increase the salaries of people in lower positions, consider them as human beings

LEAP Legal Software Response

29 Jan 2018 – UK Talent Manager

Many thanks for your review – being on the receiving end of such criticism gives us opportunity to review our employee offering, and make sure that we are looking after the team to the best of our... More

"Taking the LEAP of Faith"

Current Employee - Product Specialist Team Lead in Manchester, England
    Current Employee - Product Specialist Team Lead in Manchester, England

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely brilliant working conditions, regular team lunches and night outs - not forgetting the team building events.

Cons

Too many huddles which focus on the same things everyday.

Advice to Management

Pay regular trips to Manchester, it would be good to see John Espley, Joseph and Susanne in Manchester a lot more. This lifts everyone spirits and produces a more productive environment.

"Great place to work."

Current Employee - Product Specialist in Manchester, England
    Current Employee - Product Specialist in Manchester, England

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Too many to mention. Perks galore and the management is really supportive who make you feel valued.

Cons

Genuinely can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!.

"Continually striving to be the best"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twickenham, England

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fun, fast paced environment where we aim to excel at every opportunity. Everybody is given the opportunity to shine and is recognised for their achievements. A socially inclusive culture where everybody is treated as an equal

Cons

No cons assuming you are ready to work hard and be rewarded for it

9. "Working for LEAP in the UK"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twickenham, England

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software (Less than a year)

Pros

LEAP is a fast paced, professional environment and it really feels like you're all working collectively as a team to reach an end goal. You are taken seriously, with your opinions and ideas taken on board and discussed. Great perks including free gym membership, free breakfast, a great coffee machine and so many fun, social gatherings together help to bring departments together.

Cons

No automatic yearly salary increase to align with the cost of living and inflation, this would be welcomed very much as many colleagues talk about this.

Advice to Management

Very little advice really as I find managers are very professional and easy to approach. Consider the above mentioned salary increase as this would help a lot of people in the business as would raise moral even more.

"The most exciting place to work!"

I have been working at LEAP Legal Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LEAP is a great place to work. The environment is fun and friendly but with everyone working hard to achieve the same goals. Everyone looks out for one another and help is never a problem to ask for. Managers doors are always open whether it's personal or business related and they always take on board your suggestions and ideas.

It's great to be involved in so many activities you wouldn't normally get a chance to experience, my friends are always jealous of the opportunities I have had, whether its attending a Harlequins match in hospitality, being invited to Henley Royal Regatta or having a Christmas party on a Yacht in London.

It's not all about the social side though, in the 18 months I have been here I have been lucky enough to visit both the Sydney and New York offices for training purposes, where i was welcomed with open arms by existing and new work friends. Hard work really does pay off and you feel appreciated by everyone that you work with.

I would definitely recommend LEAP as a great place to work and see myself having a long and successful career here. :-)

Cons

The lack of parking can be a pain, but there are options of paid car parks or public transport. Other than that there are none!

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and motivating your teams to strive to be the best! Always give feedback whether good or bad.