La Fosse Associates Reviews

Found 158 of over 164 reviews

4.6
La Fosse Associates Founder and Executive Chairman Simon La Fosse
Simon La Fosse
Pros
  • "This is not the case at La Fosse(in 47 reviews)

• "Equity in the company, a solid base pay and commission structure with benefits and bonuses(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours, but that’s to be expected in recruitment, so not really a con(in 16 reviews)

• "The role is hard work, you get what you put in and if you are doing the grind than you get the rewards(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

Jun 19, 2022 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great and supportive work environment

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

2. 5.0

A breath of fresh air

May 10, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture and wonderful team of people - Flexible working - Clear succession mapping - High earning potential - Trusted working environment

Cons

None so far!! I've been here for a few months now and I have been loving it. I've always known La Fosse as a great place to work through what I've heard in the recruitment grapevine, but it's exceeded my expectations.

Marketing Executive

Thank you! It’s great to hear you’re having a great time working at La Fosse. (Jackie, CPO)

3. 4.0

May 25, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Seems to be A Good company culture

Cons

Long hours and office working

Marketing Executive

Thanks for your review! Getting to see each other in the office is a huge factor in maintaining our collaborative culture, which in turn helps us achieve more together! (Jackie, CPO)

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good company to learn at

May 18, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

very structured learning program to gain experience

Cons

Strong hierarchy, moving in as an "associate consultant" you're almost seen as a school child

Marketing Executive

Thanks for your feedback! I will relate this back to the team as this is not our intention at all – we value our ACs immensely.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have ever come across and I am lucky enough to work for them!

Mar 30, 2022 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Efficient interview process - Outstanding CPD that is ongoing throughout your career - Limitless career opportunities - Team Environment / Community Feel - Everyone is there for the same reason - success! (Individually and as a whole) - Great commission and excellent staff retention package - Fun office, always planning activities / events - Good balance of hard work & laughter - Annual Ski Trip - Big incentives!

Cons

I can't think of any! As a large vibrant company, it can be a little daunting whether it is your first job or you are transitioning from somewhere else, but everyone soon makes you feel welcome and part of the team!

Marketing Executive

I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying your role here! We’re very proud of our welcoming, collegiate culture. (Jackie, CPO)

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Mar 29, 2022 - Recruitment Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company culture - Continuous training and support - Clear progression path - Strong commission structure - Supportive teams - WFH Flexibility

Cons

- Nothing to outline in my short time in the business!

Marketing Executive

This is wonderful to hear. I’m glad you’re enjoying your time at La Fosse – best of luck with your progression! (Jackie, CPO)

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

The home felt company I have ever worked at

Mar 30, 2022 - Associate Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone you speak to, no matter what level treats you with such care. From the interview process to my first couple of months, I have felt nothing but supported and cared for. LFA values shine through at all times (even after a few beers). My interview process was quick (not exactly easy - what interview is) and was handled so well! Feedback was always given, constructive or positive - I never left a call feeling confused. I have not been here long but I can say it is by far the best place I have ever worked and I feel lucky to be a part of it!

Cons

I cannot think of one!

Marketing Executive

Thanks for leaving a review! I’m glad you’ve settled in well to life at La Fosse – we’re lucky to have you! (Jackie, CPO)

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

One of the most values-led, fasted growing, high quality companies out there.

Mar 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Market leading culture, people, comp (which includes share options for everyone in the firm!), career development, and clients. Plus the support to realise the potential all of this presents: a caring and capable leadership and management team; great learning and development; best in class tech; back office support that enhances your professional relationships; a range of mental health options to name the key ones....and exceptional work socials that bring people in different teams together...like the legendary annual ski trip (which is for all staff not just top performers). All of this backed by genuine sense of purpose: changing the level of care in our industry by proving it's a better way to do business. And now underpinned by a clear strategy that the whole team is shaping and delivering together. Easily the best career choice I have made, and have gained a huge amount so far. Has been a lot of work of course, but have also been pushed and supported to a greater level of capability, responsibility, earning and enjoyment in the role than I believe I would have had anywhere else.

Cons

The company is not in a state of perfection of course. However I can't think of any meaningful challenges that are not being addressed in the right way. The company is big on humility (and applying the learning that comes with this). The vast majority of people are involved in solving any issues - and supporting, educating or (in rare instances) letting the very occasional mis-hire go.

Marketing Executive

Thank you for your detailed feedback! I’m so glad to hear you’ve enjoyed building your career at La Fosse. I will pass your advice over to our management team for them to discuss how we can better support and engage members of our community (Jackie, CPO)

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Getting back to being a top recruitment firm

Mar 9, 2022 - ERS Senior Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Starting to make changes on how best to retain staff across all levels. New processes to help with career progression and development, will an emphasise of growing individuals through the business VS external hires

Cons

Process can be clunky and therefore frustrates both candidate and client

10. 5.0

Amazing company & role

Mar 1, 2022 - Business Development Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, really high performing. Loads of people to learn from and help develop. Great culture, good fun, team focussed. Management really clear and ambitious in their thinking. 3 months in and absolutely love the role and business. The day to day is great, so is the product, adding real value - couldn't be happier.

Cons

None that I can think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Reviews

La Fosse Associates Reviews FAQs

La Fosse Associates has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 164 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at La Fosse Associates to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, La Fosse Associates employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at La Fosse Associates. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

94% of La Fosse Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated La Fosse Associates 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with La Fosse Associates Job Seekers