LandTech Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2021

Found 49 of over 53 reviews

4.6
LandTech CEO Jonny Britton (no image)
Jonny Britton

166 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

The greatest decision I have ever made

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior Data Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture - excellent socials (despite covid!) and really friendly and fun people to chat with on Slack. They regularly have 'takeovers' where a department will come up with fun games and things like that. The work - LandTech have a fascinating product and such a lot of work to do to expand and make it even better. Tons of really exciting work to do on a daily basis. It's incredibly varied, too, which makes it more engaging.

Cons

I haven't really found any cons yet. Perhaps you could say that the office needs to be booked in advance since the company downsized due to the pandemic, but I'm pretty sure this is almost every company right now.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The BEST company + culture. I feel grateful to work here!

Aug 10, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Leader in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A strong sense of alignment across all teams both culturally and in terms of where we're headed as a business - A feeling of we win together, we fail together - You have a laugh and don't take things too seriously - Everyone is genuinely unique in their own way, yet all are humble and kind people - Growth and development is prioritised - It's just a dream job, dream company

Cons

- Sometimes we try to do too much at once because the road ahead is so exciting (not necessarily / always a bad thing)

3. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Aug 4, 2021 - Senior Graphic Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice environment and people. Everyone is open to help and to support new starters. The company cares a lot about the culture and this makes all the difference.

Cons

Can't think of any right now!

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

not a great experience

Aug 10, 2021 - Video Creative in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

the benefits are actually pretty good, as well as most of the people are decent, product seems quite good as well

Cons

certain people acted discriminatorily, some aspects of company culture are extremely toxic, issues of diversity and inclusion were apparent during my time

5. 4.0

Great culture

Aug 3, 2021 - Lead Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Respectful culture Real understanding of work life balance Everyone is pulling in the same direction Interesting technical problems

Cons

Some missing ownership to get things done (but it is being addressed) Team remit can be a bit vague Wants to improve diversity, but still has a way to go

6. 5.0

Working at Landtech

Jul 19, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Absolutely great culture, Landtech has really adapted to remote first working and I have truly found that even though I don't go into the office often that I have gotten to know my team members very well. There are loads of fun events constantly being organised: cooking, art and gardening sessions they are non-mandatory and one can choose which ones pique their interests. It sounds cliché but the people at Landtech really do make the work environment a great place to work.

Cons

As with any company there is some tech debt and it can be a little frustrating but unlike most companies Landtech recognises it and has a solid plan on how to deal it.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Honestly, one of the best companies I have ever worked for

Jul 8, 2021 - IT Systems Administrator in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work from Home taken seriously - Amazing company culture, the social activities we do are so much fun - Some of the brightest, friendliest, and most accepting people I have ever worked with - Recognised for your hard work - Great equipment policies and options - People that genuinely care about you, your mental health, and how you are getting on - No micromanagement in my team! - Freedom to work in a way that suits me the best, thus becoming more productive and effective

Cons

- Having not discovered Land Tech sooner - There really isn't any for me personally

8. 5.0

A very warm welcome

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined LandTech a few months ago and was blown away by the friendliness of everyone who worked here. Colleagues went out of their way to welcome me and make sure I had everything I needed – a real testament to the company culture! The work is engaging and you're able to get stuck straight in.

Cons

Have yet to experience any major cons or issues since starting.

9. 5.0

Good beginnings

Jun 22, 2021 - Product Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

LandTech are here to help property developers (and others) create places people want to live - and that is an inspiring mission for us all to strive for. LandTech care about their people, which is essential to making this mission possible. And, this comes from the top - the two founders are approachable, caring, and smart. It was wonderful seeing all the team reach out on the first day based upon your onboarding questions. It really broke the ice, and exposed me to a wider range of people within the company that it may have taken me a while to meet. The buddy system works well too. Working within a product team has been great. People were more than willing to talk me through old decisions, and to bring me up to speed on anything I didn't know. A welcoming, warm bunch. It's been great working through some problems, and shipping new features for customers with them over the last few months.

Cons

It's tough to mention things under this space. Will come back and update should anything come to mind!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with big goals/aspirations and a people centric culture

May 4, 2021 - Customer Success Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've never worked for a company that lives up to the values on paper as well as LandTech has proven to. Everyone is extremely talented, personable and welcoming, and values are taken into account from the very beginning of the interview process through to performance and competency reviews showing their importance to the company. The product is a market leader and is extremely exciting to work with/on and everyone within the company is passionate about what we do/our clients which is hard to come by. People team initiatives for employee engagement are also great - regular socials, opportunities to meet colleagues and quarterly all hands meetings to ensure everyone is on the same page.

Cons

"Scale up" stage so a lot of processes/practices still need to be established but what is already set up is great and there is a lot of forward planning & investment going into building structure what happens next.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews