Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Staff Engineer III Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Staff Engineer III Reviews

Updated 14 Oct 2016

Found 2 reviews

4.0
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services CEO David T. Gockel
David T. Gockel

"Positive Experience"

Former Employee - Staff Engineer III in New York, NY

I worked at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Langan is very encouraging of its employees and I worked with some of the best people. They notice hard work and give you opportunities to grow in your field. Considering that this was my first job, I have learnt a lot in my 2.5 years with Langan. The employees are closely knit and I have enjoyed numerous happy hours and outdoor activities with my colleagues.

Cons

Personally, my experience has been truly positive.

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2016-10-15

"Very rewarding company, with challenging projects"

Current Employee - Staff Engineer III in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent training, good benefits, mentoring is always there. It is a well managed firm that is proud of the talent at the staff and senior staff levels.

Cons

Biggest thing with this company right now is the disparity in the numbers of upper management and staff. There really is no project engineer type roles anymore. You're either in the field or your not. Not much balance.

Langan Engineering and Environmental Services2014-04-17