Las Iguanas Employee Reviews about "environment to work"

Updated Jan 19, 2021

Found 6 of over 186 reviews

4.3
Las Iguanas Julie McEwan Julie McEwan (no image)
Julie McEwan
Pros
  • "There's a great atmosphere at the workplace and it's a really fun environment to work in(in 7 reviews)

• "Super supportive iguanas head office staff that are always readily available to help(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours tips not shared well(in 12 reviews)

• "Its hard work but I wouldn't expect anything less(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "environment to work"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Brilliant place to work

Jan 19, 2021 - Head of Marketing in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Management team Great career opportunities Lovely team and a fun working environment

Cons

No cons to working here

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

hello

Sep 30, 2020 - Bar Man
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment, good staff

Cons

I dont know what to put here

Las Iguanas Response

Apologies for the delay in our response, due to the pandemic our team has been on furlough. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Glassdoor review! It's great to hear that you really feel part of the Iguanas family. Thank you again and we're really glad you're enjoying your time with us!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic place to work with an amazing team and perks coming out of your ears!

Feb 14, 2020 - Recruiting Manager in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing, friendly team who are willing to go the extra mile to help and support you - Vibrant, colourful and fun environment to work in where you can be yourself - Progression opportunities are there for you to take if you work hard - Incredible incentives and perks, arguably the best in the industry - Opportunity to travel and get involved in exciting new projects - Large company with a 'boutique' feel - The ability to be autonomous and bring your own creativity and personality to your role - One big family!

Cons

We all work hard, so if you are looking for an easy ride, this place is not for you. Work hard, play hard mentality and if you're willing to apply yourself the rewards are huge!

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Las Iguanas Response

Its so great to see all your positive comments and that you recognise all the benefits we offer. Thank you for being a hard working Iguana and for your Glassdoor review!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great fun

Nov 20, 2020 - Server/Waiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work in.

Cons

Can become stressful on busy nights.

Las Iguanas Response

Apologies for the delay in our response, due to the pandemic our team has been on furlough. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Glassdoor review! It's great to hear that you really feel part of the Iguanas family. Thank you again and we're really glad you enjoyed your time with us!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing place to work

Jul 30, 2019 - Marketing Manager in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant people, amazing opportunities and a great working environment

Cons

Can't think of any at all

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic place to work at!

Oct 5, 2017 - Administrative Assistant in Clifton, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Las Iguanas team are amazing, they're very welcoming and supportive. There's a great atmosphere at the workplace and it's a really fun environment to work in. The employee benefits are brilliant.

Cons

There's often a heavy workload, but it's good to be busy!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews