Las Iguanas Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated 11 Jun 2019

4.6
Las Iguanas Julie McEwan Julie McEwan (no image)
Julie McEwan
Pros
  • "Great people to work with and for(in 7 reviews)

• "It’s fast paced and offers you daily challenges which is great if you get bored easily(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Its hard work but I wouldn't expect anything less(in 8 reviews)

• "Long hours and heavy weeks for small salary(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "All of the fun"

Current Employee - Deputy Manager in Bristol, England

I have been working at Las Iguanas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really great people work there, everyone higher up cares enough to remember your name and no one thinks that they’re so superior they can’t make genuine conversation with you which is very refreshing. Lots of fun perks for people at every level. They keep it current, constantly updating the things that they offer to employees, and constantly striving to make systems that make life easier and more streamlined Fast paced environment with an achievable bonus system for managers. Super supportive iguanas head office staff that are always readily available to help

Cons

Run by CDG, who’s head office staff (as with every single chain) are a little more difficult to get hold of and a little less willing to help than the iguanas ones. Not the biggest of cons as there’s incredibly little you’d ever need to actually contact them for.

June 14, 2019

Hello, Wow, thank you for leaving us this amazing review!! To hear that you find the team genuine and refreshing and that there are lots of fun perks is brilliant. Also that we are constantly updating the things we offer and striving to make systems more streamlined. If you would like to provide any other feedback regarding CDG please don't hesitate to contact me on becky.howells@iguanas.co.uk

2. "Lifes a party"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in London, England

I have been working at Las Iguanas full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with and for! Rewarding with good development opportunities. Fast paced & exciting culture.

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

June 14, 2019

Hello, Wow, thank you for this great review! To hear working for us is fast paced, exciting and we have good development opportunities is great as we work pride ourselves on internally developing our employees. Thanks again, great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

"Fun, fast-paced and challegning"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

I have been working at Las Iguanas full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

amazing colleagues, never a dull moment, fast-paced, energetic, lively, great leaders

Cons

career development paths could be improved

March 21, 2019HR Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Amazing to hear that there is never a dull moment, its lively and you feel there are great leaders at Las Iguanas! I'm sorry you feel our career development paths could be improved. We focus heavily on internal development here, if you are interested in developing with us please speak with your line manager who will be happy to help. Alternatively, please feel free to contact me on becky.howells@iguanas.co.uk to discuss this further. Thanks!

4. "Bar Work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Bar Back in Cambridge, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Las Iguanas part-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast paced, diverse work days. The ability to feel you can make a direct impact on the business through the effort you put in. Excellent staff discount benefits.

Cons

Work may be repetitive and tiring in the busiest seasons. For those who aren't physically capable of long shifts the jobs available may not be for you.

September 18, 2018Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for spending the time to give us a review! It's amazing to hear that you feel you are able to make a direct impact on the business through your effort put in as this is most definitely the case. It's also great you enjoy our fast paced environment and our excellent employee benefits! We will take your feedback on board about the work becoming repetitive. Thanks for your work as a bar back with us and again we appreciate your review.

5. "Crossing over to the Latin side."

Current Employee - Bartender in Trafford Park, England

I have been working at Las Iguanas full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun incentives, great pay, flexible rotas... Your team becomes your family. There’s opportunities to progress onward to management. It’s fast paced and offers you daily challenges which is great if you get bored easily.

Cons

Sometimes it’s not all fun and games. There are some standards to adhere to, which means you’re not going to last long if you have a slack attitude. Sometimes the customers can be a bit difficult to handle but you just have to bite your tongue and get through it with a smile.

January 29, 2018Recruitment Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback on Glassdoor! I am glad that you are happy with us and that you think we have some fun incentives going on. We are always trying to motivate our teams and reward great work :)

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews