Legal and General Investment Management Reviews
71% would recommend to a friend
(186 total reviews)
84% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay relative to industry standards" (in 8 reviews)
- "Discretionary bonus comprises a substantial portion of overall income in the job that I perform." (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor management and high staff turn over" (in 6 reviews)
- "No training for new grads" (in 5 reviews)
- "My Manager went 2 years without having a team meeting for all her 'team'." (in 4 reviews)
Found 186 of over 217 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.029 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Culture is friendly and collaborative Good Work life balance Plenty of of opportunities to develop, learn and network Great benefits and rewards
Due to regulatory requirements some decisions might take longer than needed and processes can be lengthy
- 1.026 Oct 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Good industry exposure. Some interesting people in the field.
Absolutely no training. The management was very poor and not only that but my manager was especially catty and fake. No place for a young woman to work .They say the care about work life balance when really it’s a front.
- 2.03 Oct 2023Summer InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Good working hours - Can invest in global stocks, not limited to EMEA ones
- Low pay - No training for new grads
Legal and General Investment Management Reviews FAQs
Legal and General Investment Management has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 217 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Legal and General Investment Management to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Legal and General Investment Management employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Legal and General Investment Management. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
71% of Legal and General Investment Management employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Legal and General Investment Management 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.