Lego Group Customer Service Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Lego Group CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp
Jørgen Vig Knudstorp

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • high stress and lack of work life balance even here (in 7 reviews)

• No full time work available as a merchandiser (in 11 reviews)

"Customer Service Advisor Slough"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I worked at Lego Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free tea, coffee and cereals. Sorry, can't think of any other Pros. Only free tea, free coffee and free cereals!

Cons

Bad Management, very rude and fake teamleaders, no fairness, no understanding, uneducated and unknowledgeable teamleaders, no recognition for your hardwork, poor Communication, I saw every month advisor leaving this Company because of all the negative things going on there!

Advice to Management

Open your eyes!! Listen to everyone not only to teamleaders! Educate your teamleaders! These people there working as teamleaders are not teamleaders. See and realise that the advisors are doing the real hardwork. Treat advisors like normal human beings! My list of advice is very long but I just realised they won't listen anyways!

"Just like another call centre job"

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Lego Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

pays the bills, lovely work colleagues, working hours are good

Cons

no opportunity to grow, bad communication in the company, have to make up for mistakes of other departments, bad management and unknowledgeable team leaders, advisors are only a number and not valued by the company

Advice to Management

Start valuing your people for their good work, outstanding customer service is very important and ours starts falling apart.

"Working for LEGO doesn't really feel like work as LEGO bricks are keeping you company all the time :)"

I have been working at Lego Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, lovely colleagues, cool products, crazy Minifigures etc.

Cons

I'm working for LEGO customer services in Slough. The biggest challenge is dealing with customers that were unlucky with an online purchase for LEGO sets. Especially when a LEGO set is sold out or wasn't delivered on time for their child's upcoming birthday due to miscommunication.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! :)