Linnworks / Linn Systems Reviews

Updated 29 Jun 2020

4.5
Linnworks / Linn Systems CEO Callum Campbell (no image)
Callum Campbell
  1. "Fantastic company that will seize the opportunity"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chichester, England

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Linnworks provides a great working environment for people regardless of their location - UK, Estonia, US - and cares about its human capital. Over the past year, significant progress has been made to put People first. Internal processes are consistently being improved to make the work experience more enjoyable. The company does not rest on its laurels and always aims to jump higher, challenging its people to do the same, which allows high performing teams being formed. Pay and benefits has become really competitive compared to the rest of the market and based on the direction the company is heading, it will be able to compete for talent with the best global software brands.

Cons

Further work is required to develop career roadmaps and ensure that there is no ceiling for any position in the company and that anyone can consistently develo p and progress in any role. However, as I have mentioned above, work is done in this direction.

Linnworks / Linn Systems Response

February 24, 2020

Hi there - thanks for your feedback! We're really proud of our people and you're right - we keep striving to reflect this and say thank you to all our teams.

2. "Fab place to work"

Current Employee - Employee

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time

Pros

Creativity and autonomy are valued here. Bright, well equipped office space in Chichester, with free snacks and lunches every day. Free parking. Lots of staff events to celebrate our successes, buzzing culture. Company is growing.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Linnworks / Linn Systems Response

February 24, 2020

Hi - thanks for your feedback! We aim to please our teams as much as we please our customers! Glad to see you're enjoying it.

3. "An exciting, rewarding and all round great place to work!"

Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Working in a fast paced environment where every day is different. - Working with like-minded individuals around the world. - Flexibility and continued support to make the job your own with endless possibilities. - Free lunch and plenty of social events!

Cons

- Resources can become stretched with the amount of opportunity.

Continue reading
  4. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Chichester, England

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with the company for almost 5 years, working with a great team and even better people. The company has good progression routes and I would strongly recommend Linnworks to anyone looking for a new career.

Cons

No cons come to mind.

5. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Junior Software Developer in Chichester, England

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Social company where people get along well. New CEO is pretty awesome - cares about people.

Cons

It would be nice to hear a bit more about what's going on in the business worldwide

6. "Great company / people"

Former Employee - Senior Developer in Chichester, England

I worked at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There is a really nice environment. Good work methodology trying to improve it everyday. No complains with the company and/or bosses and really good fellowship. Trying to use always latest technology.

Cons

It is not in Spain (my country) so the weather could be much better :)

7. "Ping pong doesn't make up for lack of support"

1.0

I worked at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Central location by train station Ping pong table

Cons

Nasty attitude of management to both staff and customers Poor/selective grasp of employment law by management Inadequate provision of support to staff Expectation of staff to work without documentation or ways to learn about products

Continue reading
  8. "The best tech company on the south coast"

Current Employee - Inbound Sales in Chichester, England

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Quite simply the best tech company in West Sussex, that's for sure. Amazing culture, super intelligent and down-to-earth people, there is that feeling of a never-ending buzz. It's really high paced and I understand that it's not for everybody, but for me, it works perfectly. Last but not least, we have our own chef here who cooks both healthy and not healthy meals. Not too shabby, heh?

Cons

You have to arrive early, otherwise you won't get a chance to park :-/ Not because there are not enough spaces, it's because of bypassers who park their unauthorised vehicles in there. Not a biggie, but certainly worth knowing.

9. "Life Changing Company"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Chichester, England

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems full-time

Pros

Free Lunch, Table Tennis, Table Football, Great People, Great Opportunities, Multi-Cultural, Travel Opportunities, Fair and Consistent Reviews, Young People, Good Industry, Great Product. Successful Start-Up, No Outside Investment. Parking in central chichester.

Cons

Milk runs out quickly. Ping Pong table is not always available to play :( , no vending machine, men's toilets could be bigger and cleaned more often. More car parking spaces would be be a good.

10. "Write Code, Lose Pong"

Software Developer in Chichester, England

I have been working at Linnworks / Linn Systems

Pros

Flexible working hours. Food provided. International trips for work for business and training. Internal table tennis league table.

Cons

Traffic in and out of the city can be quite substantial during peak hours.

Found 18 reviews