Little Dot Studios Reviews

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Dec 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Flexible Fun Great people Challenging Really understand issues such as mental health and wellbeing Macbooks

Cons

Expensive to work on Brick Lane as I always get something nice for lunch

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your time at Little Dot Studios so far.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work at BUT

Jan 27, 2022 - Content Editor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Little Dot is one of the most chill, amazing places to work. It's a very inclusive and super friendly environment where you get to grow both professionally and personally!

Cons

However, they really need to update their company policies to allow people to work remotely from abroad. The employees have been successfully working remotely for almost two years now and it's a shame that such an innovative company that looks to the futures still hides between taxation as an issue (that many other companies have easily solved already). If you want to really make your company a great place to work at, allow people who wish to work from abroad to do so!

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful place to work - a big supportive and creative community

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Little Dot Studios is a wonderful environment were everyone is offered a chance to succeed through strong levels of trust and responsibility. The opportunities offered at Little Dot for staff at junior level way exceed other work places, and allows people a chance to grow and learn many things they otherwise wouldn't

Cons

Salary levels are not that high, but that's because Little Dot hires junior staff and gives them high levels of responsibilty

3 people found this review helpful

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you had opportunities for growth and learning. We regularly review our salaries in line with market rates and undertake annual benchmarking surveys to ensure we are competitive and adequately reward our staff for all their hard work.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

A fun, and exciting place to work

Dec 6, 2021 - Junior Content Editor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people Creative culture Cool offices Opportunities to work with big clients on interesting projects

Cons

A little hard to progress

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Little Dot Studios.

5. 5.0

EXTRAORINDARY LEADERSHIP

Nov 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is rare to find an organisation that really lives its values and really cares about its staff. I find Dan Jones and exceptional leader who really drives values through the business and accepts nothing less. Very inspirational as is his supporting leadership team. I feel quite privileged to work at Little Dot

Cons

I cannot see any downside to working at Little Dot.

Continue reading

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you enjoy working at Little Dot Studios, and feel supported by Dan and the SLT.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good company culture

Nov 17, 2021 - Social Media Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance Company provides equipment

Cons

Gender gap is big Not many career progression options

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear that you had a positive work/life balance when working at Little Dot Studios, as this is really important to us. We have set out a DEI commitment to increase representation in the business to ensure we reflect all underrpesented groups at all levels of the organisation, and all of our work is underpinned by our values. With regards to career progression, to support our people to grow within the organisation, we are launching career development pathways, supported by a digital learning platform that enables development of both creative and technical skills training.

7. 4.0

Great place to work!

Oct 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Opportunities to work across a wide range of projects • Fully flexible work available - hybrid approach to office/home working • Culture is open and everyone is really approachable, helpful and friendly • Lovely office in a great location • Supportive management

Cons

No cons as of yet!

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time with us.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros

Great leadership that genuinely cares about employee input and wellbeing, Support in both personal and career development, A lovely working environment full of wonderful people where creativity and honesty are encouraged, A dedication to community outreach, eco-friendly-ness and a determination to be progressive, Transparency from the highest level, Flexible work and happy to accommodate our unique situations, Fair pay (Could always be better though!) Always pushing to promote a healthy work/life balance which is appreciated

Cons

More regular space to talk about job progression would be great, Job roles can sometimes get muddled due to the shifting nature of the industry,

Little Dot Studios Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your time at Little Dot Studios so far!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic place to work with a great culture. Great progression!

Oct 8, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Development Flexibility Perks Culture Opportunities

Cons

There are no cons to working here!

10. 5.0

Growing alongside the company

Sep 7, 2021 - Graphic Designer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company have refined their values in the last year and have put a large amount of work into their people team with training, development, diversity, inclusion and equity becoming part of the culture. As an organisation, it's been great to grow alongside them as they go from strength to strength.

Cons

There can often feel like there's a disconnect across the various sections of the business as the company is pretty expansive, so at times it's difficult to know what other teams do, see what they are working on and collaborate as they can feel quite insular.

Marketing Executive

Thanks so much for your positive review! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying your time with Little Dot Studios so far.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews