Liveops Reviews

3.4
Liveops Chief Executive Officer Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover
Pros
Cons
  • "Lack of call volume can sit and hour easy w/o a call meanwhile not getting paid(in 64 reviews)

• "Paid based on talk time per minute(in 44 reviews)

"Great to be able to help build a winning company"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here. - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust. - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.

Cons

- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.

Continue reading

"A lot of promise, and a lot of promises: Neither fulfilled"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excitement and the feeling that there is technology being developed that will be shaping the future . The potential for exercising share options. Some excellent customers like Salesforce. Technology that looks and feels intuitive in client demonstrations.

Cons

This might just be a 'start-up thing' - but I found some major challenges. There is an awful lot of vapourware in terms of what is presented to the customer/partner, and what is actually happening/achievable, proven... this pushed me out of my comfort zone as a salesperson at times. Also the culture is entirely US-focussed, highly detached and quite often does NOT reward effort outside of billable seats. I found that this combination saw some fairly schizophrenic 'hire 'em and fire 'em' decisions, and I have since seen a significant slice of influential Management (Sales and Product) removed - but I know some guys there still working serious hours and finding life fairly uncomfortable.

Continue reading

3. "Innovative company and a great place to work"

Current Employee - Managing Director UK in London, England

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

Main aim of the CEO is to build a great company. Employee and Customer satisfaction are the top priorities for the leadership team Flexible work environment and a fun culture

Cons

The company is on a huge change curve and it's difficult to comment on the cons at this point. One of the main things that was a challenge was company communication but this has already been addressed by the deployment of new communication tools such as Lync

4. "Liveops"

Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

flexible schedule & easy to work

Cons

get paid by the min

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review!

5. "Wonderful"

Current Employee - Independent Agent

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

Pick your own hours work from home

Cons

None at all a great company

Marketing Manager

Hi there, thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoy the schedule flexibility!

"An Amazing Place To Be"

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

Being on the BI team is an amazing experience and the managers (Shana) and senior analyst (John) are the best mentors you will ever meet.

Cons

There aren't really any. Anybody would be incredibly lucky to work at Liveops and particularly a part of the BI Team.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review! We're happy to have you onboard!

"Good company so far"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Liveops full-time

Pros

They are understanding on everything

Cons

Nothing they are good company

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review!

"Decent place to work"

4.0

I worked at Liveops full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and helpful team leads

Cons

Pay could be better for the workload

Liveops Response

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Thank you for your feedback!

"They ask for money up front and that is always a Red flag warning directly of a scam!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Dallas, TX

I worked at Liveops full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are no pros. This company charges you up front and then continues to charge you a monthly fee. I learned over a decade ago that when a company once in your pocket before you even start work for them run as fast as you can because they are a scam and the fraud just like I found liveops to be. they don't just charge you money up front for a background check but they continue to charge monthly fees.

Cons

No support, rarely any work in the form of no phone calls.if you're looking for a legitimate part time job choose another company because this company is not legitimate and is clearly not prepared to be in business.

Marketing Manager

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We'd like to hear more about your experience and the programs you've worked on so we can work to improve. Please contact us at press@liveops.com.

"Flexibility Nice"

Former Employee - Customer Service/Sales

I worked at Liveops part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Variety of work

Cons

No Benefits, Shift/Blocks get taken quickly

Liveops Response

Thank you for your review! If you are interested in working with Liveops in the future, you can apply at join.liveops.com.

Found 464 reviews