Liveops Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.4
Liveops CEO Greg Hanover
Greg Hanover
Pros
Cons
  • "Lack of call volume can sit and hour easy w/o a call meanwhile not getting paid(in 62 reviews)

• "You only get paid for talk time not for sitting and waiting on calls(in 42 reviews)

"Great to be able to help build a winning company"

Current Employee - Marketing in London, England

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Excellent product set that hits the market sweet spot for multichannel cloud contact centres - Superb team of people - all pulling together in one direction, and supporting each other. Love being part of what we're building here. - Not bounded by my job title - I can see what needs to be done so roll my sleeves up and do it. Great to have that autonomy, and trust. - New leadership team (new CEO) adding fresh... impetus and momentum, marked by balance of focus on and respect for both customers and employees. Dramatic improvement in employee communication that has re-established a true sense of 'team LiveOps'.

Cons

- Usual challenges/growing pains of a young company in start up mode: how best to apply resource to drive growth at optimum pace? But if you have an opinion on how to work through these challenges, yours will be as valuable an input as everyone else's.

Advice to Management

Some of my comments above are typical of those that characterise 'great places to work': trust, team/camaraderie, respect, communication, management credibility, and enjoyment. We have an opportunity to turn LiveOps into a 'great place to work': keep walking the talk, and I'll walk with you.

Liveops2014-07-15

"A lot of promise, and a lot of promises: Neither fulfilled"

Former Employee - Sales Director in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excitement and the feeling that there is technology being developed that will be shaping the future . The potential for exercising share options. Some excellent customers like Salesforce. Technology that looks and feels intuitive in client demonstrations.

Cons

This might just be a 'start-up thing' - but I found some major challenges. There is an awful lot of vapourware in terms of what is presented to the customer/partner, and what is actually happening/achievable, proven... this pushed me out of my comfort zone as a salesperson at times. Also the culture is entirely US-focussed, highly detached and quite often does NOT reward effort outside of billable seats. I found... that this combination saw some fairly schizophrenic 'hire 'em and fire 'em' decisions, and I have since seen a significant slice of influential Management (Sales and Product) removed - but I know some guys there still working serious hours and finding life fairly uncomfortable.

Advice to Management

People in your organisation need time, effort and engagement to reach their potential. Too many promises on what might happen will really start to burn people out. When I worked here the CEO would not even share a cab ride with his employees. This speaks volumes.

Liveops2014-10-20
  3. "Innovative company and a great place to work"

Current Employee - Managing Director UK in London, England

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

Main aim of the CEO is to build a great company. Employee and Customer satisfaction are the top priorities for the leadership team Flexible work environment and a fun culture

Cons

The company is on a huge change curve and it's difficult to comment on the cons at this point. One of the main things that was a challenge was company communication but this has already been addressed by the deployment of new communication tools such as Lync

Advice to Management

Keep going as you are.. We have an awesome product, awesome team and we need to keep the momentum.!

Liveops2014-07-23
  4. "Interim"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Liveops part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible, part-time, fills necessary finance gap

Cons

Few calls depending on the season

Liveops2019-11-09

"Not the best at home job"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Scottsdale, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Liveops part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Set your own hours so you have time for your family/friends.

Cons

Pay is based on minutes per call. If no call comes in, you don't get paid.

Liveops2019-09-21

"Would never go anywhere else!"

Current Employee - Agent Results Advocate

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than a year

Pros

Benefits, culture, values, everything about Liveops is amazing!

Cons

ARA's hourly pay does not coincide with their job duties.

Advice to Management

Sit in a day of the life of an ARA to determine if the pay is matched with job duties and requirements.

Liveops2019-08-31

"Fantastic Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Client Results Associate in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Liveops full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forward Thinking, Great Opportunities, Amazing Culture, Fantastic Benefits, Work Life Balance, People Focused

Cons

There are NO cons I can think of!

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum going - love the path we’re on!

Liveops2019-09-02

"Company is falling apart, culture is dying."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Liveops full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A few big enterprise clients! ... brought in by people who are no longer here.

Cons

There is a lot of negativity around this company right now internally. I have been here more than 3 years, less than 5, but am evaluating options . Here are the things that bother me. You can decide if they are deal breakers or not: 1: Our first-time CEO decided to whack the entire corporate marketing team in oregon, with no explanation. They were some of the more aggressive and forward-thinking growth mindset... folks we had. Supposedly this mindset is valued, but not in practice. 2: Three new c-level hires were made, without the folks who'd roll into these roles being told about it! I know first-hand that this angered a lot of people. Why is a $60M company hiring a full c-suite?? I thought we were lean and mean. 3: Two other long-standing c-suite members who have been a key part of what little growth we have had are now being canned, along with other key finance and Agent Experience personnel. One of these people brought in what i think is our largest client, another used to be a part of our awesome marketing team, another has a ton of internal knowledge. I realize this company has a history of ceo turnover and is reticent to make a change, but they made a bad hire two years ago.

Advice to Management

I believe the above paragraphs speak for themselves.

Liveops2019-09-07
  9. "Customer service"

Former Employee - Independent Contractor in El Paso, TX

I worked at Liveops part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Freedom to schedule your own hours

Cons

Irregularity of salary at times

Advice to Management

May consider transitioning to VOIP if haven’t already.

Liveops2019-07-06

"Work at home"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Liveops part-time

Pros

Too soon to tell how well or how many calls

Cons

A lot of emails from the start

Liveops2019-06-11