Found 115 of over 631 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Nov 2022Sales AgentFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible schedule, amazing people to work with, great salary, a lot of job opportunities, vacation days aren't limited so I could take as many vacation days off as needed. Company offers a lot of teambuilding activities to the employees, we had so much fun and I certainly miss those times.
night shifts, and sometimes the workload was so big I had to work 6-7 shifts per week. Felt very exhausted and burnt out once or twice a year because of this.
- 5.018 Nov 2013Junior SEO SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Comfortable location Relaxing office atmosphere Possibility to express your vision and influence the company Experienced team with a sense of humor
Some minor organization issues which, however, are quickly resolved and taken care of2
- 4.021 Nov 2013SEO SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Friendly team and comfortable office. Diverse challenging tasks that allow me to self improve.
Stuff motivation system needs some adjustments.1
- 5.022 Nov 2023Freelance Academic WriterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPeshāwar
A cooperative team that always talks nicely and gently A lot of orders in both Off and On season Seasonal and Regular bonuses Tips from the clients Good Pay for each order A creative team that always brings something efficient for the writers
I have not seen any cons yet. This is my 9th month with the platform. The reason that I have not seen or experienced any cons is that I always provide the work according to the client's expectations. As long as you adhere to the instructions and provide quality work, there is nothing bad about this platform.
- 3.02 Aug 2023Customer Support RepresentativeFormer Employee
- good training - flexible working hours - everyday practice of English with native speakers
- night shifts - management is not always aware of how things are going in the departments - work is seasonal, in summer one can hardly survive getting $500-$600 - there are no fixed number of shifts per week, sometimes you can get too much, sometimes not enough1
- 1.02 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsKiev, Kyiv
HR activities, which greatly help corporate culture
- prepare to be fired without a notice, once your services are no longer needed. No matter how long you've been working in the company before; - quality manager's incompetence2
- 4.04 Aug 2023Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKiev, Kyiv
Flexible schedule, nice colleagues, relatively good salary, career growth opportunities
Night shifts, high season can be super stressful
- 4.010 Jul 2023Freelance WriterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBaguio, Baguio
Work from home. You decide your schedule and the bulk of orders you accept
Client gives fine unreasonably, and you have to revise multiple times without payment
Livingston Research Reviews FAQs
Livingston Research has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 631 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Livingston Research to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
55% of Livingston Research employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Livingston Research 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.