Lokalise Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

203.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Lokalise~3398432
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Best place to work !

Feb 7, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Vibrant culture Empowering environment Brilliant benefits Fabulously flexible working

Cons

I have not yet found anything!

2. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Oct 11, 2021 - Engineer Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly colleagues - Supporting team - Multi-cultural environment - Opportunities to promote change and participate on improvements

Cons

Cannot find any so far, the only painful part would be that it is not easy nowadays to meet with your team (Issue is COVID restrictions no company!!)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to be with

Aug 24, 2021 - SDR Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

+ Great tools + Friendly and energetic team across all age + Great work/life balance + Good female and male proportions + Unlimited holidays and flexibility, you can truly work anywhere you like + Opinions are heard

Cons

- Missing the facetime with colleagues and coffee breaks - Things can be stored everywhere, you ended up looking up everywhere but we are getting there to fix it

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging env with great planning

May 5, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

- planning ahead - engagement of all team - work in tribe and squad - great collaboration

Cons

I don’t see anything relevant.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Its ok

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing special, normal job and quite boring

Cons

Its boring and salary is very low

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Mar 29, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- fully remote work with great home office setup and co-working budget - super friendly and inclusive atmosphere - great management - excellent collaboration, team work - fantastic benefits - REAL care about work-life balance, well-being and mental health

Cons

- cannot find any cons!

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Startup exp

Apr 21, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the cool stuff that you get if you are in a startup , free candys ,%Gym, minimal healthcarree

Cons

Pay is very low and comission should be the base salary if compared to the market average. HR not working at all. They record all your calls and management is very new in their position.

Lokalise Response

​​Hi there, Thank you for your review. As a Lokaliser, you know two of our core values: Be direct and kind ❤️ . Put yourself in others’ shoes 👟 Take ownership 💪🏻 . Optimize for impact. We believe we must be direct, honest, and transparent to create a safe environment for feedback, and that feedback should be, first and foremost, taken and given with empathy and consideration. We also believe that if something needs improvement and it is critical for our team’s success, we must take action and improve. Hence, we would love to connect with you to understand your feedback better, both around compensation strategy and our People processes. Feel free to reach out to any People Team member or use this anonymous form (https://forms.gle/ZRSwfQ1aGNUSv1RT6) so that we can take on your points and become better each day. Thank you, Lisa

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great people, company of opportunities

Mar 11, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly team, great enviroment to work, very supportive managent. Even if hiring seems to be too long don't give up it worth it. Company just really cares about company fit not only for themselves but also for candidates to understand if that suitable for them as well.

Cons

didn't notice any at the moment

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great product, amazing energy mixed with with friendly, talented people from all over the world

Feb 26, 2022 - Senior SRE Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a bit of everything that every engineer is looking for: great technical challenges, distributed, full remote team. scale and growth topped with very competitive salary and benefits. Experience is hard to describe with words so come and join us. Help us build first full remote global company who really cares about its employees and customers. Have a chance to work with people from all over the world.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Happy to work here

Feb 21, 2022 - Administrative Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, competitive salary, valuable incentives, fully remote yet with the feel of belonging

Cons

No cons to mention, extremally satisfied

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Reviews

Lokalise Reviews FAQs

Lokalise has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 63 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Lokalise to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lokalise employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lokalise. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

97% of Lokalise employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lokalise 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Lokalise Job Seekers