Long View Systems Systems Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Long View Systems Systems Engineer Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2019

1.4
Long View Systems CEO Brent Allison (no image)
Brent Allison
  1. "Slightly Above Industry Average"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A company with positive vision, and they mean well. Many great people at this company around North America. A good place to earn your spurs in the industry. Average compensation but unequal, raises do not even match inflation.

Cons

Power remains in Calgary, and local branches and generally treated like outcasts. The Career Life Planning program is all talk, while it has been successful for many in the past it is all talk now.

Advice to Management

Compensation raises must at a minimum cover inflation, support the aspirations of your employees better. Fix your failing culture fast, it was your key to previous success.

Long View Systems2019-07-21

"System Engineer at Edmonton office"

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Ontario, CA

I worked at Long View Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

shiny offices in Down town

Cons

I faced discrimination at this company because I am black.. I was not happy at all about the team members at Edmonton office. I advice any one from ethnic minority not to waste time and apply for Long view. I resigned after one week of employment. this was the most stressful week in my life. was a complete waste of my time, effort and money to relocate at Edmonton for the Job.

Advice to Management

You need to make some changes and hire people from ethnic minority. and advice other workers to treat them fairly with respect.

Long View Systems2018-07-09