MHR Employee Reviews about "free parking"

Updated Sep 18, 2020

Found 19 of over 213 reviews

MHR Chief Executive Officer Anton Roe  (no image)
Anton Roe
Pros
  • "MHR provide a subsidised staff restaurant which serves great breakfast and lunch options in lovely surroundings(in 21 reviews)

• "Really lovely offices and free parking(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Formal dress code a little outdated(in 24 reviews)

• "None that would prevent me from recommending MHR(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "free parking"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to work

Sep 18, 2020 - Payroll in Ruddington, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Management. Invest in employee development. Great office environment. Flexible working. Really good subsidised restaurant. Good breaks. Career opportunities. Financially stable business. Job security. Good communication. Free parking on site. Well connected.

Cons

Formal dress code can be a little much for some, but I don’t mind it.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to further your career

Aug 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great development opportunities - Paid for qualifications - Freedom in role to be creative - Free parking... in Nottingham that's not always a thing!

Cons

Not everyone will like the business dress code

3. The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fulfilling graduate Scheme

Jul 30, 2020 - Graduate in Nottingham, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Interesting projects and responsibility for my work from day one - Opportunities to work with and learn from people around the business - Supportive colleagues - Culture of recognition and appreciation for work - Environmentally friendly considerations with buildings, recycling, reusable energy sources, etc - Opportunities to support charitable organisations - Subsidised canteen - Free parking

Cons

None that would prevent me from recommending MHR

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Crazy Leadership

Aug 21, 2020 - N/A in Nottingham, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Reasonable compensation, free parking, good food.

Cons

This company should have a revenue of at least a billion but due to the crazy knee jerk decisions from the owner, it dives in different directions and never looks after its customers as it should. If you want to get on be ready for politics and be a 'yes' person.

15 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great career opportunities, good salary and great colleagues

Jun 12, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you are driven and willing to work hard there are many opportunities within MHR to progress and experience different roles. Having worked for MHR for nearly 14 years I have now worked in 3 different departments and been promoted many times. Your efforts and achievements are recognised and there is an internal social hub where anyone can recognise anyone else so is completely transparent and non-corporate. This creates a real team and family culture within the business. Good salaries and benefits are offered, free parking, onsite subsidised canteen and company continually growing with exciting future plans

Cons

Dress code is a little old fashioned, whilst I am a firm believer in business dress the code could be modernised slightly.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good company to work for that is continuously improving

Mar 3, 2020 - Automation Test Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work with some good people, well paid, new offices, onsite cafe, free parking and building more spaces. Company is expanding and continues to do well and is always looking to improve to make it a better place to work. If you work hard and show commitment you do get rewarded.

Cons

Dress code is a little old fashion.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Great Place to Work

Jan 22, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Empowering Environment where all opinions and ideas are listened to * Believe strongly in Learning and Development of people . * Credit always given for good work * Honesty and Integrity highly valued * Family environment, very welcoming * Really lovely offices and free parking * Subsidised restaurants with great food * Extremely talented and supportive colleagues * Culture of Innovation and Excellence

Cons

* Communication between departments has room for improvement. This has however been recognised and work is already being done to make improvements. * Can't really think of any further Cons tbh...

5 people found this review helpful
    9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Ultimate in fear based management

Mar 3, 2020 - Payroll Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Free Parking - Financially stable business

Cons

- Fear culture - Bullying - Awful middle management - The “Human Resources" Department - Forced to dress like a Victorian at your own expense - Redundancies and sackings are commonplace

16 people found this review helpful

MHR Response

Social Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and pointing out the fact we are financially stable and offer free parking. Please feel free to email HR so we can discuss your comments further.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Formal

Jan 27, 2020 - Service Administrator in Ruddington, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free parking great colleagues to work with

Cons

Over worked Everyone is paid different salary - new starters join the company on a higher wage regardless if you have YEARS more experience then them

4 people found this review helpful
    11. 2.0
      Former Employee

Need to work on people development

Nov 1, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, subsidised food, free parking

Cons

face fits mentality. big boys club at the top of the structure. trying too hard with the corporate image.

3 people found this review helpful

MHR Response

Social Manager

We at MHR appreciate that you enjoyed the close collaboration we foster across our business, especially in our offices and the fact, that we offer mobility for people to develop their career both nationally and internationally. These are both important to us, and something we will continue to invest in as we grow as a business. To address your feedback about our leadership, diversity and equality; these are all a priority at MHR. We are strengthening our leadership with the right people in the right roles, with diversity being brought to our boardroom and senior management. For example, we have a lot of women in leadership positions, for example, our Vice-Chair, CMO, Sales Director to name just a few.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews