Magellan Health Customer Care Associate I Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 4 Nov 2015

1.9
Magellan Health CEO Kenneth J. Fasola
Kenneth J. Fasola
  1. "Call Center For Radiology Studies"

Former Employee - Customer Care Associate I

I worked at Magellan Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Co-workers, Managers were great to work with in the Call Center Department for Radiology Studies. I can not speak for other departments.

Cons

Pay in the Call Center when indivduals have experience, but do not know some medical terms. The Medical terms were learned in training, so there should of been some type of pay increase after that. Lots of stress to meet stats. Do keep in mind that changes to this department may have been made after I left the company.

Magellan Health2015-11-04

"Don't apply"

Customer Care Associate I in Hllcrst Heigh, MD

I worked at Magellan Health

Pros

Cafeteria and no hours after 7 pm

Cons

The whole management team is terrible

Magellan Health2015-09-26
  3. "I Love It!"

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate I in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been there over 3 months now and I absolutely love it and I'm so thankful to work in such a professional environment. For the most part 99.999% of the people are pleasant, inviting and friendly and will help you as much as they can. The benefits are excellent and so many days off with paid holidays and even a few floating holidays for good measure - lol. Other benefits include dental, vision, health and life insurance. I finally don't have to work nights, weekends nor holidays and next year I will be working at home, keeping all my benefits. There is a fabulous cafeteria that's sort of like at a major hospital. There is a wonderful staff who helps keep the place clean, that's important to me. Everything I was told is true. I worked for a few companies where I thought I was earning vacation time or getting a certain salary, only to learn, I was lied to. I have also been in places where it's not too clean or too loud in the work atmosphere, you won't normally find that here. As a Coordinator we also will get quarterly bonuses. Last, the company is growing and if you are serious about a career with a job you can retire with, come on board but do your part. If you are a lazy worker, you won't be retained. If you don't like to come to work and like missing a lot of days, you won't make it.

Cons

I honestly haven't had any challenges. I only challenge myself to be as productive because this is an excellent employer who rewards for a job well done. If you can be diligent in your 90 day probationary period, come to work and pay close attention to your work, you can make it here and have a good career.

Continue reading
    Magellan Health2014-07-26
  4. "Customer service is not for me!!"

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate I in Phoenix, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people you work with are great! That is the only positive thing I have to say about this company. Everything else sucks!!

Cons

They monitor every single second of the day you are at the company. You can't go to the bathroom without someone saying something to you. They want you on the phones at all times.

Continue reading