Mars Reviews

Found 1,459 of over 3,452 reviews

4.2
Mars Office of the President Grant F. Reid
Grant F. Reid
Pros
  • "there are great benefits at this company(in 128 reviews)

• "A supportive culture with great people across the company(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance not easy to manage(in 89 reviews)

• "Decision making is painfully slow(in 56 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

My experience

Oct 11, 2021 - Process Controller in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good location and working environment

Cons

Low salary and lack of training

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Mostly good

Oct 5, 2021 - Manufacture Operator in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Thinks like the cafeteria, gym and showers at the factory

Cons

Long hours Very noisy Uncomfortable shifts which fluctuate between night and day shifts

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such constructive feedback. We deeply care about our Associates, and are dedicated to always improving, so if you would like to provide any further feedback regarding your listed cons, please get in touch with your former People and Organization team. We appreciate your perspective and look forward to hearing more from you. Thank you.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good

Sep 16, 2021 - Brand Ambassador in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay low and hard work

Cons

Good environment and good staff

4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Ok

Sep 7, 2021 - Reatail Assistant in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get payed every 2 weeks

Cons

Long hours and night shifts

5. 5.0

Brilliant company

Aug 12, 2021 - Logistics Administrator in Birstall, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adaptable company, friendly environment, treated well by all and welcomed.

Cons

Not many sites close by to people, Birstall is the only one up North.

Mars Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience with us and provide such great feedback. We are deeply committed to our Associates' wellbeing and development and we're happy to hear you're having a positive experience with us. If you would like to share any additional feedback or recommendations, please get in touch with your People and Organization team. Thank you!

6. 5.0

Great people & culture

Aug 4, 2021 - Senior Account Manager/Business Development in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly & high calibre associates Flexible working Excellent training available Truly driven by principles

Cons

Slow decision making Risk averse Undergoing lots of change

7. 5.0

Project Engineering at Mars

Aug 4, 2021 - Project Engineer in Birstall, Yorkshire and the Humber, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A friendly team, with lots of company investment into new large scale projects at the site. Quickly expanding Petfood Treats market.

Cons

Labour numbers and skills have fallen behind with the rate of business expansion and retirements. This can make more day to day issues a challenge to balance with long term ambitious projects.

8. 3.0

Privately owned CPG

Aug 6, 2021 - Global Project Management in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong on people development and values driven decision making. High degree of flexible working in policy.

Cons

Decision making can be slow and too based on consensus. Has a meeting heavy culture.

9. 5.0

Great place of work

Jul 14, 2021 - Design Director in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company has a very good culture

Cons

It is a large company

Continue reading