Media Lounge Reviews

Updated 11 Feb 2020

5.0
Media Lounge Managing Director Andy Crathorne (no image)
Andy Crathorne
  1. "Simply a great place to work"

Current Employee - ECommerce Consultant in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Fantastic work ethic and commitment from every member of the team - A real passion for the industry and helping clients achieve their goals - Great workplace culture and a beautiful office space - Feedback, ideas and suggestions are genuinely taken onboard - An up-and-coming company that wants to be the best it can be - Employees that have a brilliant range of skills and knowledge

Cons

- I genuinely struggle to think of any, personally it's the best organisation I've ever worked for in my career to date.

Continue reading
  2. "2nd Year Here & It's Even Better"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great office space - Brilliant co-workers - Constantly pushed to learn more - Care about personal development - Pets welcome!

Cons

Nothing that springs to mind...

3. "Review"

Current Employee - Project Support Manager in Poole, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Media Lounge is a transparent company that treat their employees with respect and kindness. They make me feel welcome and as part of the team. The hours are flexible which is great and there is never anyone breathing down your neck checking what you are doing. This creates a feeling of wanting to perform well in my work as I do not want to let anyone down.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, everything is good at Media Lounge

4. "An Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Magento Technical Support

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Media Lounge looks after its staff like no other company i have worked for, and as such it gets the best results. Culture is really important, and the relaxed atmosphere with the office helps everyone work to there full potential. A good work/life balance is actively encouraged and is stressed from the beginning.

Cons

Not enough Nerf Guns

5. "A Fantastic Team!!"

Current Employee - ECommerce Manager in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Media Lounge has a fantastic team of highly qualified, efficient & hard working people. There is a real collaborative family feel in the office and all projects and tasks are tackled head on by the whole team. There is room for employees to showcase their specialised skill set, but also work on new projects and develop new skills. Each member of the team is happy to help and personal growth is really encouraged by the whole company. --> Buzzing working environment. Flexible Hours. Perfect balance of efficiency, hard work and fun. --> Fantastic social area with table tennis, pool, beer fridge & more. --> Great culture with a real family feel and sense of positivity. --> Office Puppies. Monthly Massages. Monday Yoga Sessions. Friday Morning Pancakes.

Cons

Too many tempting birthday treats!

"Amazing Place To Work"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing work atmosphere! - Working with like-minded people - Top bosses who want to help you develop - Modern office space in the town centre - Brilliant social space with a pool table, table tennis and video games for all to enjoy! - Familly feeling within the team!

Cons

Honestly don't have a bad word to say about working here! Everyday I smile on the way to work, and am still smiling at the end of the day! All in all... Great place to work!

Continue reading
  7. "Great company to work with!"

Current Employee - Digital Solution Specialist in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Stress free relaxed environment with flexible hours. - High standards for all services and products. - Interesting challenges and problems to solve. - Work/Life balance encouraged including plenty of office socials.

Cons

- Not enough nerf guns.

8. "Great culture with an awesome team ethic!"

Current Employee - Digital Account Manager in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at Media Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no management levels here which allows for a fantastic culture, it is a small team of 12 & everyone gets on very well. When working on a project everyone takes responsibility for their part & work gets done! No overtime, no weekends just fast efficient work all within good timescales & to the highest quality. Side projects are encouraged most of us have 1 or 2 & share ideas with each other. Choice of Standing or sitting desks. Hamock for afternoon naps!

Cons

The fusbol table is broken! There are no titles at the company so if people like these then you probably won't get one.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 28 reviews