Medline Industries Warehouse Operator Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Charlie Mills
  1. "So far so good"

Current Employee - Warehouse Operator in Olympia, WA

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Do not have to stress about rates every day. There is no access to see your speed in the warehouse. Work but you do not have to kill yourself like you do at Amazon. Huge pay benifits up to $3.50 an hour invidually for working quickly.

Cons

Dress code is a thing.

Medline Industries2019-09-28
  2. "Working for Medline"

Former Employee - Warehouse Operator in Wilmer, TX

I worked at Medline Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is awesome !

Cons

overtime is longer than the supervisor tell you it is

Medline Industries2019-08-07

"Overtime every day"

Former Employee - Warehouse Operator in Temecula, CA

I worked at Medline Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work is mind numbingly easy. Grab pallet of boxes. Put boxes away. Put pallet away. Repeat. For at least 10 hours a day. So not really a pro... People are nice though.

Cons

There is mandatory overtime everyday. It ranges from 1.5 to 3 hours. And we have to work on Saturday and sometimes Sundays. Its been 3 months since we got off on time or since we didn't work on Saturday. Very hard to make plans because of this. During the interview, I was told Id start at 5. My first day they said they now start at 4. After a few weeks, because of how backed up everything was, they made us start at... 3... The work is very boring and repetitive. You're not allowed to listen to music so the day goes by very slow. Its back breaking work. Not worth what they are paying. They have make themselves sound appealing with incentives for being fast but its hard to keep up the pace especially for 10 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week. The other people here are either older folk who have already put in 15-20+ years so they have to stay to retire or its younger new hires, most of which will probably not last long at this work tempo. Im recently out of the military so I am no stranger to hard work and long hours but this is the worst thing I have ever done. I would only do this if you are desperate for some cash.

Advice to Management

STOP OVERTIME AND SATURDAY SHIFTS. Unless like having a lot of disgruntled workers.

Medline Industries2019-02-18
  4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Warehouse Operator in Rialto, CA

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-internal promotions -lots of bonus potential

Cons

-you work overtime -really strict on attendance

Advice to Management

Good management team

Medline Industries2018-05-24

"Worst company in the entire world!"

Former Employee - Warehouse Operator in Lacey, WA

I worked at Medline Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

There were no pro's. Usually had weekends off but they would randomly tell you that you were required to work weekends with less than one day of notice! And if you did not work those required weekends they would fire you!

Cons

Low pay, terrible hours, inconsistent shifts, LIES, LIES LIES!!! They will short your pay! They will promise bonuses and not deliver. You will earn bonuses and they will make up excuses to not give them to you! This is by far the worst company I've ever seen much less worked for!!!

Advice to Management

QUIT! Nobody likes you!

Medline Industries2018-06-05
  6. "Not the best, not the worst"

Warehouse Operator in Middletown, NY

I have been working at Medline Industries

Pros

Good benefits, decent work environment, will hire almost anyone willing to put in the work, some work attire provided, many different shifts available

Cons

Too many mandatory hours, iffy leadership, not a lot of room for growth, outdated machinery, crowded workplace, not on par with other nearby warehouses

Advice to Management

Improve work/life balance

Medline Industries2018-02-03

"Stay on the good side"

Current Employee - Warehouse Operator in Sauget, IL

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you stay on upper managements good side, numerous accommodations may be in order

Cons

if they don't like you they will ride you.

Advice to Management

value all of your workers that sacrifice their time and energy for the company day in and day out, Don't spend so much time complimenting the lazy worker sand putting the good ones on the backburner.

Medline Industries2017-09-29

"Bad company. STAY AWAY"

Current Employee - Warehouse Operator in Sumner, WA

I have been working at Medline Industries full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, PTO, Not much else really

Cons

Bad company with bad morals.

Advice to Management

Get better.

Medline Industries2017-09-01

"*Please Read*"

Former Employee - Warehouse Operator in Lincolnton, NC

I worked at Medline Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

Monthly Bonus constructed from performance and accuracy. Extra incentives from being recognized as employee of the month as well as attendance bonuses for coming to work on time consecutively for an extended period of time. Health, dental and vision after 3 months of employment.

Cons

Points towards attendance for any absence which includes sickness for a day with a doctors note. Unprofessional management makes up rules that are not documented in the employee handbook. Training is so unprofessional and improperly structured to the extent that management expects employees that do not get paid the pay grade of a trainer to train new hires instead of taking that role upon themselves. My shift was... once told by the Senior Supervisor that he was sick of our attitudes (the actual words he used were much worse) and if our coworkers came to him about anyone complaining it could and most likely would lead up to our termination. Only 2 employees out of over 100 allowed time off per shift (1st and 2nd). Anyone that has personal issues arising whether it be kids, sickness etc. are subject to points towards attendance for being late. EXCESSIVE OVERTIME ranging from 10 hr - 12 hr shifts per day. This company inhibits a "what have you done for me today" attitude. Employees do whatever their told and put in so much time for this company to be treated as if their opinions, health and personal lives are not important whatsoever. I highly recommend this job for 18 year olds or individuals that have little to no responsibility outside of 50 hours a week.

Advice to Management

B33 Branch- Care more about your employees and their personal lives. Stop allowing your job titles to to boost your egos. Accept criticism. This is a warehouse which requires hands on from upper management to entry level positions. Regular employees are not responsible for the success of new hires, stay out of your offices chatting, scrolling through your phones and contributing unprofessional leadership qualities... towards your employees which in return inhibits a poisonous atmosphere on the job. Stop picking favorites and making decisions off personal feelings. Allow employees to have an opinion and make adjustments off the majority, stop thinking you know everything when 2-3 of your supervisors have less than 3 years of management experience.

Medline Industries2017-03-20

"Management doesn't care"

Former Employee - Warehouse Operator in Brockport, NY

I worked at Medline Industries full-time for more than a year

Pros

Other people slaving with you are good people

Cons

Baisically a sweat shop where management could care less about the worker just about what the numbers look like

Advice to Management

Care about the people working for you

Medline Industries2016-10-28