Meetoo Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 28 August 2017

5.0
Mark Beilby

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Company that's going places"

Former Contractor - Consultant Advising Executive Chairman/Chief Executive Officer in London, England

I worked at Meetoo as a contractor

Pros

Seriously bright Management, seriously engaged workforce. Very innovative, award-winning organisation with a bright future. Inspiring place to work, loads of opportunities.

Cons

Not enough hours in the day to enjoy the buzz of the place.

2. "Finally found what I'm looking for!"

I have been working at Meetoo full-time

Pros

- Friendly and passionate team, who despite being a recent addition feel almost like family!
    - A really positive work environment - no matter how big or small the accomplishment, it is celebrated by all.
    - Product is very exciting and engaging! Definitely well placed in the market to become a major player
    - There is a real focus and everyone is working towards the same targets - the ethos of work hard play hard is definitely in force here!
    - The location is superb, with lovely grounds, including a lake and a boat!
    - Management team are really approachable and just as willing to roll up their sleeves to help you out as any other member of the team would

Cons

-It's a small team, which may not be some people's cup of tea. This also means that the career ladder is a little less defined than a large corporation.
    -Sometimes, communication on changes (due to the fast nature of the industry) can be a little spotty, but this has improved greatly lately.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. People love working here because of the ethos and mentality you have developed within the company!

3. "Such a fun and unique place to work"

Current Employee - Director of Information Systems in Liphook, England
    Current Employee - Director of Information Systems in Liphook, England

I have been working at Meetoo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

A fun and relaxed environment to work in but everyone here are hard workers and part of a team that truly believe in the product and company - so there is a real focus on making it a success and giving the customer the best experience.

The Meetoo team are a truly unique bunch that i look forward during the working week.

They have some of the best internal systems in place which means tracking progress and KPIs easy to do.

The company is growing and constantly adapting due to the fast paced technology industry which keeps things exciting.

Cons

This isn't a big corporate - so if you are looking for a clear defined career path up the grades then this isn't the company for you. If you are looking for an exciting company that gives you the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in lots of exciting areas - then you have come the right place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing - listening to your team and communicating back to them.

5. "Couldn't be happier."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Billericay, England
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Billericay, England

I have been working at Meetoo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A flexible workplace that allows you to contribute to the companies products and decisions made to take the company forward. I feel real satisfaction from Meetoo allowing me to be proactive, make decisions, feel (and hopefully occasionally be!) a little entrepreneurial. The company does not feel hierarchical and is not restricting (like large corporate companies can be), we are a team looking to all contribute to the success of a fast growing (and exciting) company. Meetoo employees work as a team and even when working remotely I never feel alone or unmotivated, due to the open communications. Management play a key role in driving the company and make employees feel (and be) involved closely in that. I feel very lucky to work for the company, have lovely clients and management.

Cons

The company is largely based in the beautiful depths of the Hampshire countryside (although few offices globally and in London), not so much a con but when you don't live nearby does mean a long drive or train ride to get there... but worth it when you do as being in the office is always a good day!
    The company structure is pretty flat, so progression is not a clear path. As employees are valued and involved in the business and communication is very open this isn't a concern for me currently but maybe for some that need to be recognised with promotions and progress their careers at a pace.

Advice to Management

Keep Meetoo feeling like we all contribute, that hierarchy is not limiting and restricting to ideas and keep us all aiding in decisions.
    Flexible workplace, friendly people and atmosphere ... all good so far!
    Thank you for keeping me happy, the flexibility i'm given and making me feel valued (Jon that's mainly for you but also to all management)

6. "Fantastic company to work for"

Pros

The people are incredibly friendly, the social atmosphere is great, the management team is approachable and transparent with everyone and future is bright.

Cons

Priorities change quickly but that's the nature of the business. Not much training at the start, you learn as you go.

7. "Great Product, Great Company, Great Team!"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Liphook, England
    Current Employee - Customer Success in Liphook, England

I have been working at Meetoo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- Exciting, intuitive and reliable product
    - Expanding addressable market
    - Innovative and dedicated development team
    - Creative and tight-knit sales & marketing team
    - Friendly and fun working environment

Cons

- Coffee machine is too loud!
    - Fast growth company means goals and focus can change occasionally

8. "A great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Inbound Marketing and Automation Marketing Manager in Liphook, England

I worked at Meetoo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- great culture, relaxed & friendly atmosphere
    - caring and helpful management team
    - amazing teammates, almost family like
    - everyone cares a lot about the company and customers seen as the soul of the company
    - extremely skillful and intelligent product team which adds great confidence to the rest of the team
    - one of the best companies I've ever worked for

Cons

- sometimes the relaxed atmosphere can be a bit distracting

Advice to Management

keep up the great work!

9. "Great team and exciting future lies ahead..."

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Liphook, England
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Liphook, England

I have been working at Meetoo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Friendly and passionate team (who are always willing to help out)
    -Positive environment
    -Product is very exciting and the market demand for it is growing rapidly
    -There is a real focus and everyone is working towards the same targets
    - Improving employee skills and knowledge
    -Management team are understanding and very approachable
    -Career development

Cons

-It might not be for everyone, as it is not a massive team and corporate business
    -Somethings are not always clear due to fast growth and change

Advice to Management

Continue the great work and support for the Meetoo team.

10. "Exciting business and journey to be part of"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Liphook, England
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Liphook, England

I have been working at Meetoo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great product, great people, casual dress, fun/relaxed atmosphere but real focus and passion for success of the product/business, KPI driven, latest techniques used, data driven, exciting future...

Cons

Not the big corporate and a growing company so roles developing and not always a clear career path for someone who likes it all mapped out. Always change as is a growth company.

Advice to Management

Leadership team should continue to be as transparent and inclusive with everyone in the team as they currently are, even when we grow. Keep that team feeling.