Meraki Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated Nov 24, 2019

3.5
Meraki General Manager  Todd Nightingale
Todd Nightingale
Pros
  • "Office has many great perks and amenities (free food, gym, etc(in 44 reviews)

• "Great perks, great people and training(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "And middle management is heavy with talentless people leaders(in 11 reviews)

• "Bay Area Cost of Living is TOO HIGH for the salary they provide for this position and they know it(in 10 reviews)

1. "support engineer"

I have been working at Meraki full-time

Pros

Great perks, great people and training

Cons

Salary paid can improve

Meraki2019-11-24
  2. "Great technology and fun to sell"

I have been working at Meraki full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very good atmosphere as a team

Cons

Will take time to grow inside the company

Advice to Management

None

Meraki2019-11-08
  3. "Sales administration"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Meraki full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly environment and people. Free food and fun company culture.

Cons

Career progression can be stable as people do not leave the organisation.

Advice to Management

Fair and equality. No to favouritism.

Meraki2019-10-28

"A fantastic place to work."

I have been working at Meraki full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been at Meraki for just over 6 months now. In that time I have been more and more impressed by the companies success and ethos. It goes without saying that working for one of Cisco's largest and fastest growing components is both exciting and rewarding, however, it is in Meraki's values and environment that the business excels. Whilst yes, we as Territory Account Manager's carry a demanding sales quota we... are encouraged to think about 'how' we get to that number and if we are looking after ourselves and each other whilst striving for those goals. Examples of this include; quarterly team events, charity days, unconscious bias training, mental well-being workshops and aspiring leadership events. This helps to build an environment that breeds success for those who work here both inside and outside the office. Apart from working for a disruptive and market leading technology business, other bonuses include, a fantastic catered lunch every day, a generous share scheme, uncapped commissions and 2x yearly trips to the US. Development and career building in Meraki, Cisco, or another of Cisco's Partners is also pretty limitless.

Cons

The only downside I can think of is that working from home is not an option in my particular role. This does not concern me but might be important to others. The intentions behind this are good, as mentioned above, its more difficult to build a cohesive team if everyone's sat at home!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Meraki2019-07-15
  5. "Does What It Says On the Tin"

Current Employee - Product Sales Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Meraki full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture really is the culture. Its relaxed yet the people work hard, you're really welcomed into the company, treated like an adult and the food is free!

Cons

Not enough training in my opinion, particularly in pipeline management and the use of Salesforce

Advice to Management

Keep going and keep trying to maintain the culture you have built

Meraki2019-07-02

"Working at Cisco Meraki changed my future!!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Meraki full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Real opportunity to build your career - Amazing culture, inclusiveness and team spirit - Ability to constantly learn and develop - The people are the future of this company, I have never work with such talented and diverse people - The technology is ahead of their competitors and is defining the future of networking

Cons

- The free food can mess up your diet - Work time flexibility

Meraki2019-06-25

"Genuinely an amazing place to work!"

I have been working at Meraki full-time for less than a year

Pros

Meraki is genuinely an amazing place to work - the people and the culture really encompass what this company is all about! The technology itself is disruptive and changing the marketplace which is a fantastic story and journey to be part of! You are treated to a catered buffet lunch daily alongside endless snack kitchens and a fully equipped games room to be able to get some time out. Your target is YOUR target and... how you get there is completely up to you however support from a technical, personal and sales perspective is readily available! There are lots of social events to pick from and the Quota Carrying employees are treated to a Sales Kick Off in San Francisco and Vegas!! Everyone is open and welcoming and Senior members of staff are not hidden away in offices, they are on the floor and extremely approachable! Genuinely the best place I have ever worked!

Cons

The only thing I can mention is that working from home isn't welcomed - however, the job is a lot more fun and productive when in the office!

Advice to Management

Please be sure to keep our culture the way it is - it really is what makes this place so great!

Meraki2019-06-21

"Cool company with great career opportunities and perks"

I have been working at Meraki full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

+ Great people to work with. + Product is something that actually will bring value to your customers and this creates a positive vibe around the sales floor. +Management very supportive regarding career plans and help you along the way. + Compensation good and targets realistic. + Great perks, I especially enjoy the trip to US twice a year for SKO:s (and free lunch of course). + A part of Cisco, which also... opens a lot of opportunities also regarding career planning. + Fun extra-curricular activities.

Cons

- Office currently a bit cramped due to massive growth, but I think that will be solved soon

Advice to Management

Keep on rocking

Meraki2019-06-24

"Best company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in London, England

I have been working at Meraki full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Close coaching and development. Growing company so constantly new career progression opportunities available. Personalised roadmap for every employee. Realistic opportunities to constantly overachieve. Easy acces and open communication with all management. Amazing perks and benefits

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind to be honest

Meraki2019-06-19
  10. "Account Management and Sales within a specific area"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in London, England

I have been working at Meraki full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing people, the job itself is so much fun and motivating, very good benefits such as free lunch, training in San Francisco, trips to Las Vegas and territory trips. The salary is also really good! If you like to be in charge of your own work day, this is the place! You are encouraged to do your own thing but you !always! have support from management!

Cons

I can't really think of any cons. Maybe that you are not allowed to work from home, although I would say that the benefits kind compensate that.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Meraki2019-06-19