Mindshare Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nick Emery
  1. "Love working here"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Mindshare full-time

Pros

I've had an amazing time working here.

Cons

Too many opportunities at Mindshare world

Mindshare2020-02-22
  2. "Great place to be"

Former Employee - Account Director in London, England

I worked at Mindshare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is all about its employees and how to get the best out of them

Cons

It's a struggle to gain pay rises

Mindshare2020-02-19
  3. "A great place to work - need to improve employee development and transparency of pay rises"

Current Employee - Marketing Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at Mindshare full-time for more than a year

Pros

- good leadership although needs to be more diveristy (gender, race, sexuality) - good culture (could be more inclusive) - good people, everyone is friendly and approachable, a comfortable working environment

Cons

- managers need to be trained on leadership skills - managers need to be clear on how they will help develop employees - transparency on pay rises (they have been frozen with no communication)

Mindshare2020-02-13
  4. "Client Leadership"

Current Employee - International Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Mindshare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good accounts and people, good company benefits

Cons

Not able to progress, poor salaries

Mindshare2020-02-11
  5. "Small cog in a large machine"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in London, England

I have been working at Mindshare full-time for less than a year

Pros

-the office is very relaxed and casual -wear whatever you like (as long as it's office appropriate) -very friendly people -onsite doctor every 2 weeks -quiet room in the office to relax if you need a break from everything -massages in the office every now and then -some ambient music in one of the corners of the office -good office equipment though the chairs are a little uncomfortable in my opinion -happy birthday being sang every other day makes the office feel more communal -nice meeting rooms -well maintained tea area and bathrooms -random perks like 3pm finish on Fridays during the summer or a mental health hour on Friday for January and February which gives you a later start -open bar once a month -can work from home but need a reason to do so -working with big clients, working for a groupm/wpp company (looks good on the CV)

Cons

-very slow start to work (took me 2 months to start getting slightly higher profile jobs) -extremely boring and repetitive tasks. my entire month could consist of the same thing every day. -expensive canteen food. on my salary and expenses out of work it hurts me to pay £4 minimum for food everyday which is hardly filling -low salary for central London and only a YEARLY salary evaluation??? As a young adult in my first 'professional job' this is absurd to me. You spend ages building up trust in my abilities to deliver good quality work and you'll lose me over this. -turns out I hate working in central London. takes me 1hr 15mins to get into work and about 1hr to get home. trains are costing me about 3k a year. I can't enjoy after work stuff because I'm stressing about the trains and not getting home at midnight and getting 5 hours sleep... oh and there aren't any social events that are organised by the company. -lack of transparency with salary, promotions, general career progression and sometimes even work itself. Seemed like they didn't know why they hired me for a good amount of time. -very small amount of transferable skills will be gained at this company unless you stay in digital advertising -I mentioned friendly people in my pros but due to the nature of the office it's very good for more senior employees that need the flexibility to come in late or leave early or would like to work from home. These people have more or less peaked in their careers and lack ambition or are just comfortable with their position and get extra holidays for every year they stay. These people tend to be older, around 40 or older and so I find it hard to make any meaningful friendships with people almost twice my age. -I feel so insignificant in the company. It's so large and everyone is doing something and I like to see how my work is being used. I feel like 90% of the time I create an amazing piece of work it's just left collecting dust in some shared folder never to be mentioned again. -Why is the only recognised award for the 'best campaign of the month' awards? I can't be recognised as a good employee because my work is rotting away unused and I don't work with advertising campaigns directly. Not really a con but just a feeling about this company: I feel like everyone acts really happy in the office but at the same time I've seen several people leave during probation. nobody complains about their work, nobody expresses any negative emotion other than the odd frustration with their laptop. everyone seems to just get along like it's some Utopian office. Now it may be the case that people are genuinely happy and I'm frustrated that nobody shares the same opinion as me like there's something wrong with me... :')

Continue reading
    Mindshare2020-01-23
  6. "Account Executive client leadership"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Mindshare full-time

Pros

nice office, training, flexible hours, big clients

Cons

low salary, expensive cantine, slow progression

Mindshare2020-01-18
  7. "amazing people"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Mindshare full-time for less than a year

Pros

culture relaxed atmosphere great possibility to learn a range of things

Cons

salary is very low compared to a non agency company

Mindshare2019-12-23
  8. "Good workplace"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Mindshare full-time

Pros

Value employees, free nights out and good atmosphere

Cons

Can be stressful and long hours.

Mindshare2019-12-12
  9. "Great company with great benefits and culture"

Former Employee - Paid Social Account Director in London, England

I worked at Mindshare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great culture, fantastic team spirit. My team loved each other and there was good camaraderie.

Cons

Resourcing can be an issue, at some point your career progression halts.

Mindshare2019-12-04

Mindshare Response

December 5, 2019Global Talent Leader

We%E2%80%99re thrilled you had a positive experience at Mindshare. We strive for it to be the place we do the best work of our career! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we wish you all the success going forward and hope to see you back at Mindshare one time.

Continue reading
  10. "Great agency- fantastic people and motivating work place"

Current Employee - Business Director

I have been working at Mindshare full-time

Pros

- Clients are amazing (Unilever, M&S, Facebook) - Strong leadership team - Great energy - Huddle!

Cons

- Transparency over pay rises

Mindshare2019-11-30