Mollie Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mollie Reviews

Found 12 reviews

4.8
  1. "Growing company with a lot of energy"

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Great colleagues * Interesting product * Inspiring workplace * Lots of opportunities to grow your skills * Start-up - so things move fast

Cons

* We need a few things to professionalize, like any other start-up * Benefits are somewhat basic

Advice to Management

* Pay more attention to Learning and Development opportunities for staff

Mollie2019-03-11
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Officemanager in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Great culture - Growth opportunities - Development opportunities - Nice colleagues - Freedom

Cons

High growth organization can have some challenges that come along with constant change.

Mollie2019-05-21
  3. "Great fast growing company with a fun culture!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie part-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Customer Support agents have the time and space to delve deeply and make customers happy - Freedom to work the way you like - Opportunities to grow within the company

Cons

- Scale-up growing pains: certain processes could use some professionalisation

Advice to Management

Even though we are a product-first company, we should always find ways to use the input we receive from our customers to build and improve the product.

Mollie2019-05-14
  4. "From intern to professional software engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- Mentorship and continuous personal development are a given at Mollie - Freedom and ownership are engrained in the way of working - Career framework provides clear growing potential and goals - Flexible hours - The people are amazing

Cons

- The number of Mollies is growing faster than a few years ago, which comes with the necessary growing pains. These are tackled pretty well, though.

Mollie2019-05-13
  5. "Great and fast moving company"

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Lots of freedom - Room for growth in any possible way - Take ownership and show them that you can do it, and you can make quick steps

Cons

- fast growth can sometimes create a little loss of focus - Product driven so sometimes commercial and development interest collide

Advice to Management

Make sure that product and commerciality don't collide but empower eachother. Make the bridge between product and the rest of the company as small as possible. (easy access to product owners)

Mollie2019-05-06
  6. "Great company"

I have been working at Mollie full-time

Pros

A lot of freedom and opportunity to grow, fostering an entrepreneurial mindset.

Cons

Nothing in particular really :)

Mollie2019-04-30
  7. "Great company with enough space to make a difference"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time

Pros

Mollie is a fascinated company in the stage of “hyper growth” on the European market, so as an employee you are not limited by your job title which gives the opportunity to excel in varied tasks. Within Mollie you can get an opportunity to think big and small. On the one side, to think strategically by taking a step back and see the overall company goals, or the industry as a whole, then apply it to your work. On the...

Cons

Company can benefit from a little bit more stable and more rigorous internal government processes.

Mollie2019-05-09
  8. "A great scale-up to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A lot of opportunities within the company - Amazing people who are very open to all kinds of situations - A product first company (which is kind of a must for me) - Responsibilities and the level of trust in employees are high - The employees at Mollie feel like one big family where everyone is accepted and appreciated

Cons

Mollie has, as a lot of scale-ups are experiencing, some growing pains. You notice that Mollie could use more senior people who are up for a challenge and like to get their hands 'dirty'.

Mollie2019-04-24
  9. "Great product & huge impact"

Current Employee - Product Engineer in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- Great atmosphere and lots of positive energy every day - Lots of challenges. You can truly make an impact on the payment landscape - Fast moving scale-up. Currently expanding to the rest of Europe 🇪🇺 - Top notch gear (latest Macbook, 34-inch monitor, noise cancelling headphone) - Located on one of the the most beautiful spots in Amsterdam - Enough space to grow personally & professionally. Managers are focussed...

Cons

- Growing pains. We're growing so fast that sometimes processes are a bit behind / not ready. However, this is something that the management is actively working on and it's getting a lot better lately

Advice to Management

- As we're moving so fast, we should make sure we'll always stay a product driven company since that's what makes Mollie great.

Mollie2019-03-22
  10. "Personal, fun & critical approach - aiming for the best!"

Current Employee - Head of Recruitment in Amsterdam

I have been working at Mollie full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Working at Mollie is like working with relatives. We literally go through fire for each other.

Cons

Growpains. Since 2015 Mollie is growing fast. This means sometimes we facing situations that new for us as a company. The good thing about this is that we do strive to get the most out of every situation.

Mollie2019-03-05