Momentum ABM Reviews

Alisha Lyndon

"Proud to be here"

Current Employee - Creative Director

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

Momentum ABM2020-05-12

"Amazing team to work with"

Current Employee - Junior Designer in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The entire company is filled with talented and hardworking people. Very supportive and encouraging environment. Great platform for people just starting out their careers. Flexible and fun place To work with a really nice energy. A huge proportion of the exec/senior team (+CEO) are women, which is very inspiring!

Cons

Personal development/progression is something I’ve had to be very proactive with (not necessarily a con), however, a bit more guidance with this would be good. Workload can be inconsistent, but I know this is improving and being worked on.

Momentum ABM2020-03-11

April 29, 2020Head of People

This is such a lovely review, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience.

"Going from strength to strength"

Current Employee - Creative in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are very collaborative and focused. The culture has grown into something that everyone can be proud of and the work life balance is about right. The leadership have big ideas and the progress this consultancy is making is phenomenal.

Cons

The business is constantly growing and changing which can create changes in systems and procedures that can catch people out. Everyone needs to embrace change and this hasn’t completely happened yet.

Momentum ABM2020-03-11

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for leaving this lovely review which I'm glad to say still feels very much alive despite our lockdown situation. Work life balance was about right before and definitely improved now!

"Never felt so welcome!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Farringdon, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people! This is genuinely the first company where I have felt included, valued, listened to and above all respected. The company care about you and support you and there is a great family vibe. We occasionally have office dogs which automatically adds fun to an already great atmosphere. We have really fun social events which are always creative and outside the box and the office is open planned so you don't feel like you're on top of each other. It's a breath of fresh air working here.

Cons

Every day is diverse and different so if you are wanting a slow and steady paced job this probably isn't the place for you.

Momentum ABM2019-08-28

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for this lovely review. During lockdown I think a lot of us are missing the vibrant office atmosphere and can't wait to return to it as soon as possible!

"Great clients, good work, poor leadership"

1.0
    Former Employee - Director in London, England

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with some big brands. Made good friends. Office in a good location. ABM in demand.

Cons

High turnover of staff due to poor leadership from the top down. Over-promising clients and under-delivering. Employees are burning out because of high workloads. Focused on profitability instead of making sure they deliver quality work.

Momentum ABM2019-10-03

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for leaving review and sorry to hear you have left with a poor view of the business. I think we have employed some incredibly experienced and talented people so it's sad to hear you think this is lacking at the top. Our employee engagement score is currently at its peak and has been climbing these past few months so I hope this is reflective of improving some of the issues you experienced during your time with the business.

"Really enjoying it!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are by far the best part of working here. A very friendly office where you always have someone to count on. The collective knowledge of the team is outstanding. This office is full of brilliant people with such a diverse background and skill set, no question is left unanswered. The company has clear and ambitious goals for the next fiscal year and are putting the pieces in place to achieve those goals. There has been an evident shift in the way the leadership team works, I look forward on seeing the progress in a few more months. Great central location beside Leather Lane market, you can't say there's nothing eat here (even on a budget). Frequent and fun social events really bring the team together. Good at recognising hard work. Opportunity to visit or transfer to our office located in the USA.

Cons

No health benefits. Growing pains in a fast paced industry, sometimes the workload is quite heavy but if vocalised management will help resolve. Communication hasn't always been the strong suit of the company but this is something that is clearly being worked on and that has improved over the last 6-8 months.

Momentum ABM2019-08-19

"Great culture and amazing clients"

Current Employee - Director in Farringdon, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic people and a real focus on developing and coaching for success Some of the worlds top tech clients Complete experts in what we do and leading the market on ABM which is the hottest marketing area.

Cons

need to be in the office in Farringdon pretty much full time.

Momentum ABM2019-07-05

"Buckle up for a fast and fun ride"

Current Employee - Head of Delivery in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ive been in the industry for a long time so I have experienced many different cultures. This is simply a great place to work if you like a fast pace. ABM is growing and will continue to, so you quite simply need momentum (sorry)!! Great team, lead by some very smart people. It is a busy environment and can be challenging, but give me that above boring and predictable any day. Even with the very busy, fast pace there is an encouraging work/life balance ethic. The company is very quick to recognise potential in its staff. It encourages growth and rewards hard work. The management team listen to their key people and are happy to implement the right changes.

Cons

Struggling to think of any apart from the kitchen scenario

Momentum ABM2019-06-28

July 4, 2019Head of People

Thank you for a great review, it has given a fresh and honest perspective into our environment. If prospective candidates are reading this, head to our LinkedIn page to see vacancies. And regarding the kitchen, our amazing new Office Manager is all over it!

"Really happy so far!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great location and really nice offices to work in, nice daily perks and good social events. I spend a lot of time laughing - the people are some of the best I have worked with, there's a great culture. You're given the freedom to run with ideas and I feel like I am adding value which has got be one of the top things I look to do in my work. The senior team are easy to talk to, there's no "social hierarchy" as far as I can tell and it is generally just a nice place to walk into each morning. There are some negative reviews on this page and I think the management have made efforts to acknowledge that in the start-up nature of the company not so long ago, there were some growing pains and they have put measures in place to stop that happening again. I have not seen evidence of the experiences described by some of the older reviews so I would say the company is on a healthy trajectory.

Cons

The company's growing quickly so there are obviously some speed bumps as it figures out best ways to handle processes and work most effectively amongst all the change. If you want to come and work at Momentum ABM, you need to be up for healthy challenge.

Momentum ABM2019-01-20

July 1, 2019Head of People

Thank you for an awesome review!

"Fast-paced and great fun!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time

Pros

As an internal value of giving a sh*t- everyone at Momentum really does care about each other as well as clients. Everyone supports each other and helps out if needed with no complaint to get things done, from the most junior to most senior person. Loads of social events so there’s still a real family feel to the agency. There’s no blame culture- everyone is encouraged to speak up, share ideas and try new things. With training offered both by the company and external providers it’s great to be able to choose what areas we want to improve rather than being told/ forced into something. Bonus scheme is a great incentive and very generous offering! Very cool offices and great location.

Cons

As with any growing agency- things change which won’t suit everyone. The nature of the business means things move quickly- if you’re not up for such a fast-paced environment it may be a challenge.

Momentum ABM2018-11-22

December 13, 2018Head of People

Hi, thanks so much for leaving a lovely review. It is fast paced and we're trying to convey a lot more about that during our recruitment processes so that people are really clear on the way we work before they come on board. We're very proud of our people and our clients.

Found 23 reviews