Momentum ABM Reviews

Alisha Lyndon

"Proud to be here"

Current Employee - Creative Director

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

"Going from strength to strength"

Current Employee - Creative in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are very collaborative and focused. The culture has grown into something that everyone can be proud of and the work life balance is about right. The leadership have big ideas and the progress this consultancy is making is phenomenal.

Cons

The business is constantly growing and changing which can create changes in systems and procedures that can catch people out. Everyone needs to embrace change and this hasn’t completely happened yet.

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for leaving this lovely review which I'm glad to say still feels very much alive despite our lockdown situation. Work life balance was about right before and definitely improved now!

"Amazing team to work with"

Current Employee - Junior Designer in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The entire company is filled with talented and hardworking people. Very supportive and encouraging environment. Great platform for people just starting out their careers. Flexible and fun place To work with a really nice energy. A huge proportion of the exec/senior team (+CEO) are women, which is very inspiring!

Cons

Personal development/progression is something I’ve had to be very proactive with (not necessarily a con), however, a bit more guidance with this would be good. Workload can be inconsistent, but I know this is improving and being worked on.

April 29, 2020Head of People

This is such a lovely review, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience.

"Never felt so welcome!"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Farringdon, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people! This is genuinely the first company where I have felt included, valued, listened to and above all respected. The company care about you and support you and there is a great family vibe. We occasionally have office dogs which automatically adds fun to an already great atmosphere. We have really fun social events which are always creative and outside the box and the office is open planned so you don't feel like you're on top of each other. It's a breath of fresh air working here.

Cons

Every day is diverse and different so if you are wanting a slow and steady paced job this probably isn't the place for you.

April 29, 2020Head of People

Thank you for this lovely review. During lockdown I think a lot of us are missing the vibrant office atmosphere and can't wait to return to it as soon as possible!

"Great culture and amazing clients"

Current Employee - Director in Farringdon, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic people and a real focus on developing and coaching for success Some of the worlds top tech clients Complete experts in what we do and leading the market on ABM which is the hottest marketing area.

Cons

need to be in the office in Farringdon pretty much full time.

Continue reading

"Buckle up for a fast and fun ride"

Current Employee - Head of Delivery in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ive been in the industry for a long time so I have experienced many different cultures. This is simply a great place to work if you like a fast pace. ABM is growing and will continue to, so you quite simply need momentum (sorry)!! Great team, lead by some very smart people. It is a busy environment and can be challenging, but give me that above boring and predictable any day. Even with the very busy, fast pace there is an encouraging work/life balance ethic. The company is very quick to recognise potential in its staff. It encourages growth and rewards hard work. The management team listen to their key people and are happy to implement the right changes.

Cons

Struggling to think of any apart from the kitchen scenario

July 4, 2019Head of People

Thank you for a great review, it has given a fresh and honest perspective into our environment. If prospective candidates are reading this, head to our LinkedIn page to see vacancies. And regarding the kitchen, our amazing new Office Manager is all over it!

"Fast-paced and great fun!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time

Pros

As an internal value of giving a sh*t- everyone at Momentum really does care about each other as well as clients. Everyone supports each other and helps out if needed with no complaint to get things done, from the most junior to most senior person. Loads of social events so there’s still a real family feel to the agency. There’s no blame culture- everyone is encouraged to speak up, share ideas and try new things. With training offered both by the company and external providers it’s great to be able to choose what areas we want to improve rather than being told/ forced into something. Bonus scheme is a great incentive and very generous offering! Very cool offices and great location.

Cons

As with any growing agency- things change which won’t suit everyone. The nature of the business means things move quickly- if you’re not up for such a fast-paced environment it may be a challenge.

December 13, 2018Head of People

Hi, thanks so much for leaving a lovely review. It is fast paced and we're trying to convey a lot more about that during our recruitment processes so that people are really clear on the way we work before they come on board. We're very proud of our people and our clients.

"This place has Momentum!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Momentum ABM full-time for more than a year

Pros

MomentumABM is a very forward thinking strategic & creative consultancy with an abundance of exceptionally talented people. They're a diverse group making the culture exciting and vibrant to say the least. If you'd like to work with some of the smartest people, most motivational leaders, biggest brands, global presence and creativity that's second to none then MomentumABM is the place for you. I love the drive and energy Momentum brings to us all, it's like a wave of deep learning, thinking and collaboration that truly makes us who we are. I can't talk enough about the success of MomentumABM.

Cons

Momentum helps solve complex business problems for some of the biggest global brands, so it's not suitable for everyone.

"Head of Marketing"

Former Employee - Head of Marketing in London, England

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A great team of people, all very motivated and client focused. Really strong leadership from the CEO and the other Directors. A great vision and a market leader. Good expertise from across B2B Marketing. People all feel part of the team and well communicated too and the company has a really clear vision. I really enjoyed working there, just wanted to move back to being Client side. Worked there for nearly 3 years and left for personal reasons rather than anything to do with the company.

Cons

The company has grown quickly so it changes regularly to keep up with clients needs and demands and some people don't like change, so have left.

"A really smart agency"

Former Employee - Strategist in London, England

I worked at Momentum ABM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of really good people, so a stimulating environment to work in. Amazing client list that most other agencies would kill for. Strong management team and strength in depth across account management, creative, project management. Not at all cliquey.

Cons

The office was a bit cramped (but I think they may have moved since then).

Found 23 reviews