Momentum Reviews

1. 5.0

I don't dread Mondays!

Apr 6, 2021 - Marketing Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are plenty of reasons why I would recommend Momentum as a company in general but to name a couple: the people & their work ethic. From the very first phone conversation with Momentum's talent partner, it was made very clear how deeply they care about the people they employ. It seems a lot of time and effort have been put into creating and maintaining a fun and inclusive company culture - this is felt in every area of the job. I can't commend the team enough for not only making the onboarding process smooth, but thoroughly enjoyable too (particularly difficult in a covid/virtual world). I can't emphasise how supportive my direct manager is and how easy it has felt to become a part of the wider team. The company is growing rapidly and with this growth come a wealth of projects, creativity and innovation. Every day is different, it's never boring and I no longer dread Mondays!

Cons

The nature of such a fast-paced environment can be tiring but so long as everything remains organised and the constant communication continues, it doesn't become overwhelming. It's far nicer to be busy than bored!

2. 4.0

Full on and fulfilling

Apr 6, 2021 - Senior Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's fantastic to work for a business that is so committed to delivering it's promises at the highest possible level. Whether those commitments are to the team or the clients. Momentum provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop and try new ideas surrounded by an experienced, creative and supportive team. The business has the best culture of any I have worked in with a genuine interest in the progression and care of the people it employs. An interest that it's demonstrated it's commitment to in the way that it acts and the money, time and resource it has been willing to commit. I've been made to feel part of the family even thought I've only been able to meet a very small number of the team since I joined in January.

Cons

It is an extremely fast-paced environment with a culture of innovate, update, adapt - so lots of comms, to lots of people, lots of the time. Fewer channels would be great but I'm not sure possible without slowing down - and we don't want that to happen.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The change to remote working has only strengthened the culture at Momentum

Feb 5, 2021 - Creative Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teamwork. Strong Collaboration. Exciting culture. Positive work ethic and it gives a damn.

Cons

Possibly too many meetings but that’s all.

Head of People

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work

Jan 26, 2021 - Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is super, the clients are exciting market-leading tech companies and the work is challenging and fun at the same time.

Cons

None, it's a great business with a very promising future ahead.

Head of People

Lovely feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave it.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A company that pushes you to be better

Dec 18, 2020 - Business Director in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Momentum's purpose is clear and everyone that works there is massively committed to fulfilling that purpose, every day. 2020 was a testing year but Momentum showed amazing empathy for it's people and clients, adapting at every turn and delivering more value than before. I feel proud to have worked at such a forward-thinking and ever-evolving business.

Cons

Working at Momentum is intense. The pace is fast and the hours are long. If you are considering working here, you should know that and be prepared for that.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Disorganised and stressful

Feb 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The money wasn't bad & the people were nice for the most part.

Cons

Not particularly creative. Long hours to cover work load.

Head of People

Please could I ask the reviewer to triple check this review was intended for Momentum the growth consultancy (as in, Account Based Marketing) and remove if it was intended for a different Momentum which is possibly the case based on the review content. Either way please feel free to reach out directly to Rhian Price, People Director to discuss.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Proud to be here

May 12, 2020 - Creative Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

I consider myself very lucky to be working at Momentum. The team here are special and there is a unique bond that’s quite unlike anywhere else I’ve worked. Every day I feel energised by the enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication of the whole team and as a collective I can’t think of a smarter bunch of people. The world is going through some challenging times and Momentum has responded brilliantly – in fact there is a real feeling that we will come out of it stronger.

Cons

Cons? Not really. There were some growing pains when I first joined but today Momentumabm gets most things right.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Really enjoying it!

Aug 19, 2019 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are by far the best part of working here. A very friendly office where you always have someone to count on. The collective knowledge of the team is outstanding. This office is full of brilliant people with such a diverse background and skill set, no question is left unanswered. The company has clear and ambitious goals for the next fiscal year and are putting the pieces in place to achieve those goals. There has been an evident shift in the way the leadership team works, I look forward on seeing the progress in a few more months. Great central location beside Leather Lane market, you can't say there's nothing eat here (even on a budget). Frequent and fun social events really bring the team together. Good at recognising hard work. Opportunity to visit or transfer to our office located in the USA.

Cons

No health benefits. Growing pains in a fast paced industry, sometimes the workload is quite heavy but if vocalised management will help resolve. Communication hasn't always been the strong suit of the company but this is something that is clearly being worked on and that has improved over the last 6-8 months.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing team to work with

Mar 11, 2020 - Junior Designer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The entire company is filled with talented and hardworking people. Very supportive and encouraging environment. Great platform for people just starting out their careers. Flexible and fun place To work with a really nice energy. A huge proportion of the exec/senior team (+CEO) are women, which is very inspiring!

Cons

Personal development/progression is something I’ve had to be very proactive with (not necessarily a con), however, a bit more guidance with this would be good. Workload can be inconsistent, but I know this is improving and being worked on.

Head of People

This is such a lovely review, thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience.

10. 5.0

Never felt so welcome!

Aug 28, 2019 - Office Manager in Farringdon, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! This is genuinely the first company where I have felt included, valued, listened to and above all respected. The company care about you and support you and there is a great family vibe. We occasionally have office dogs which automatically adds fun to an already great atmosphere. We have really fun social events which are always creative and outside the box and the office is open planned so you don't feel like you're on top of each other. It's a breath of fresh air working here.

Cons

Every day is diverse and different so if you are wanting a slow and steady paced job this probably isn't the place for you.

Head of People

Thank you for this lovely review. During lockdown I think a lot of us are missing the vibrant office atmosphere and can't wait to return to it as soon as possible!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews