Moogsoft Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 159 reviews

4.1
Moogsoft CEO Phil Tee
Phil Tee
Pros
  • "The Company has a great product with forward thinking ideas and things on the horizon that will add to the excitement(in 15 reviews)

• "Good product; some great people still around; excellent CEO(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Normal growing pains of a startup really coming to life and dominating a market(in 11 reviews)

• "It can be a tough product to deploy especially when the customer's infra is a mess(in 6 reviews)

1. "1 year in"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Company has a great product with forward thinking ideas and things on the horizon that will add to the excitement. There is a new VP Sales in EMEA who has a solid focus coupled with fantastic coaching for the sales team. The atmosphere is great and getting better as time goes on with new employees joining and embracing the culture

Cons

They keep changing the free drinks in the fridge - Not good all the time as sometimes they're not exactly my favourite

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing and have faith in the EMEA sales team, great things are going to happen and these guys know it

Moogsoft2019-08-23

"Good people wrestling with many unaddressed problems"

Former Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I worked at Moogsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

valuable core product; a lot of industry experience across the company; a lot of friendly, approachable people

Cons

a lot of ego, various people putting pressure on individual contributors for what they want, often in conflict with other goals; very poor dissemination of knowledge between and within departments; constant firefighting, minor issues prioritised and addressed post-haste, no overarching strategy or commitment for product maintenance or quality assurance; some really counter-productive or sometimes even toxic... people in prominent roles;

Advice to Management

Sort out the situation in UK office - there's virtually no real, meaningful leadership and the morale is low. If a strategy or process is put forward - be ready to commit to it, rather than dismissing it almost immediately due to firefights - emergencies can be managed in a different way.

Moogsoft2019-05-01

"I love working here!"

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Kingston upon Thames, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Fantastic office atmosphere with lots of friendly and intelligent people. * Almost everyone is happy to help newcomers settle in, get up to speed and understand the products. * The new senior management are doing a great job at reorganising/repositioning the company as it continues to grow. * Fun things to do in the office - table tennis and table football plus massages every fortnight, monthly office-wide... lunches, happy hours and social events. * The company is growing rapidly but still maintains its small company culture. *One of the best companies I've ever worked in!

Cons

Moogsoft is a fast-growing company so there are inevitably some mistakes but nothing that has a huge impact on us.

Moogsoft2019-03-21

"The Future of Commercial AI and IT Ops"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer, EMEA, Global Head of Product Strategy in London, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are working at the real cutting edge of information technology - you are indeed creating the future here! Dynamic, democratic work place - everyone can contribute; everyone is listened to. Effortlessly multicultural, international , and diverse

Cons

We are a start up transitioning to hyper growth mode -culture and organisation evolving quickly - mistakes are inevitably made Our market is fast paced - can never really take eye off the ball - blink and you can be a million light years behind - if it this were a holiday it would be an adventure holiday not a beach holiday - not every likes adventure holidays For some reason, whenever it is raining in London,... it is also raining in SF and vice versa, hence even though you travel half way around the world on a regular basis, you never the see the sunshine

Advice to Management

Growth is hard - Keep it fun; and (most importantly) keep the emphasis on new IP and creativity!

Moogsoft2019-03-08

"Let's keep building this rocket ship"

Current Employee - Regional Field Sales Manager in Kingston upon Thames, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros *Awesome product in an interesting and now becoming a competitive space. *Company investment is coming, We just need to keep pushing hard and bringing in those customers. *We're picking up Enterprise customers with exciting names. *Working with friendly, helpful and very talented people. *Fun working environment. *Great Danish and American management. *Free lunches every other Monday, the greek day... is the best! *The office is generally always happy, which keeps me happy. * And we have a mascot - The big happy Cow! moooooooooo Show Less

Cons

Not so much cons... * Would like to see more regular European webinars run on specific topics relating to Moogsoft. * Would like to see some new BDR's brought in as we start to bring in lots more customers * Would love to see PhilT, Amer and others in Europe offices as we start to grow more and more.

Advice to Management

We are going through some growing pains but lets keep climbing, we all have a huge opportunity to be successful. And I would love to say that I am part of that journey for the years to come.

Moogsoft2019-01-12

"Still a good company with a bright future, despite some recent reviews"

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time

Pros

Good product; some great people still around; excellent CEO

Cons

Recent hire of senior managers yet to prove themselves, the managers to engineers ratio is high and engineers feel being pulled in different directions. There is more bureaucracy: process of how to get work done rather than getting the work done; more and more meetings.

Advice to Management

Talk to key engineers more

Moogsoft2019-01-04
  7. "The best I have experienced."

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time

Pros

I have worked in several companies in my long and featured career, from huge multinationals to small start ups. Moogsoft is superior in nearly every facet I can think of...

Cons

None...yet.

Moogsoft2018-11-14
  8. "3 months in"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff and friendly, professional and knowledgable. The work is enjoyable and challenging.

Cons

None that I have identified at the moment

Moogsoft2018-11-13
  9. "Love working here"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product and great people to work for and work with . >Fun loving and friendly working Environment. >Management does care about each and every Employee, your voice will be heard and actioned. >Competitive Pay, and Benefits and Perks >Free Lunch and Massage every alternate Monday. >Table tennis and more fun games. >Flexible working hours. >Learning is always focused, I learn... everyday. you will get time for innovation and be rewarded. > Team will help you with your learning and Online training material is quite good .

Cons

Not that i found yet

Moogsoft2018-11-13
  10. "Interview process"

Current Employee - BDR in London, England

I have been working at Moogsoft full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the most intense and accurate interview processes I have taken part in. Not only does the process cover your compatibility with the position and team you will be working with but it explores the Companies compatibility with you. And thats a good thing

Cons

The process was quite a long one but that can't really be seen as a 'con' when making sure its a fit on both sides, but if you are looking to stat quickly it could be seen as a downside I suppose.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing. No complaints as I was absolutely positive that I was in the right place when I started my first day

Moogsoft2018-08-23