Mylan Inc Reviews

3.7
Mylan Inc CEO and Director Heather Bresch
Heather Bresch
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Nice place to work with friendly managers and a great organisation overall"

Former Employee - Global Sourcing Analyst in Hatfield, East of England, England

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very generous bonus Nice professional online platform to receive updates and stay up to date with the company's developments Friendly and supportive managers Beautiful offices with a well resourced cafeteria

Cons

Very good experience with nice memories to last for a lifetime and learnt lots of skills that I can put on my CV, so nothing bad to report

September 18, 2020Mylan UK HR

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We are glad you enjoyed your time with Mylan. Best of luck in the future!

2. "Working environment"

5.0
    Current Employee - Regulatory Affairs Intern in Hatfield, East of England, England

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

Friendly and passionate team Flexi work

Cons

Not sure as of yet, still new

May 21, 2020Director of HR UK

Thank you for recognizing the passion our Regulatory Affair colleagues have. We are happy to have you as part of the Mylan team!

3. "Why Mylan is a good place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Hatfield, East of England, England

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

Inclusive, diverse, strive for better healthcare

Cons

Lack of training, lack of communication

4. "Friendly and professional place to work."

5.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Hatfield, East of England, England

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team environment. Friendly, Exciting and fast paced. Always new things to get involved with.

Cons

Do not currently offer flexible working

February 26, 2020Mylan Global Talent Team

We’re glad you enjoy working at Mylan. Thanks for your feedback!

"Horrendous"

1.0

I worked at Mylan Inc

Pros

None at all zero training Zero career progression

Cons

Shocking management Bad HR Low standard of poorly educated people with no morals or ethics Bullying culture Inferior products Don’t care about patients

Continue reading
  6. "Career at Mylan India"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Salaries with job security

Cons

Too much of bureaucracy, no empowerment, limited career growth

"Great People, Dreadful Leadership"

2.0
    Former Employee - Principal Registration Officer in Hatfield, East of England, England

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great working environment, supportive atmosphere, strong processes and training, good bonus

Cons

Leadership don't think or care about workforce, leadership too far removed from workplace, lack of clear direction, high turnover, poor recruitment, company values not followed

February 12, 2019Global Talent Team

We see our global diversity as one of our strengths. Our employees have great working relationships with colleagues around the world and we have a strong network of leaders at the country, regional and global level. With any large global company, it can be difficult for leaders to be personally in touch with every location around the world. To bridge this gap, our leaders recently hosted town hall meetings at every site to share a business update and hear from employees. We hope these site meetings make all employees feel more connected with our leaders and company on a global scale.

"Employee in Mylan Ireland Ltd"

2.0

I have been working at Mylan Inc full-time

Pros

Flexi time is nice. The canteen has nice food. The location Is handy if using the motorway.

Cons

No training provided for role. Other employees are too busy to share knowledge so you are left alone to figure things out. It can be very isolating with no training or support.

December 6, 2018Ireland HR Team

It is disappointing to hear that you felt you did not receive sufficient training or support to complete your role. Your feedback is well-received, and we are taking steps with management to continuously enhance training and development.

9. "Quality control trainee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Learning environment, nice infrastructure, transportation service

Cons

Management, culture, biased, long working hours

"N/A"

1.0
    Former Employee - Regulatory Affairs Associate in Hatfield, East of England, England

I worked at Mylan Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice building, lots to do, pay is perfect, nice friendly individual

Cons

Office politics, lack of training, global regulatory department is very odd. When I started I had my managers both leave on holiday and I took on the products of people leaving the company for better positions. Very high staff turnover.

September 18, 2018HR, Hatfield UK

Thank you very much for your comments. I assure you that we take all feedback into account and consider it very seriously. We are pleased you appreciated the building, the friendly staff and your pay. Since the time it appears you left Mylan, there has been a great deal of focus on the structure of the Regional Regulatory team to ensure an even spread of workload. We now have a clear and transparent progression pathway in place that applies to all individuals. We also actively encourage all employees to review their development plans so they can discuss and agree on them with their line managers. All of these changes were brought in to ensure a good working environment and we are delighted that retention has greatly improved as a result.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 778 English Reviews