Find jobs for Team Lead

NGA HR Team Lead Reviews

Updated 13 Jun 2019

4.9
NGA HR CEO Andy Monshaw (no image)
Andy Monshaw
1 Rating

"Challenging, rewarding and great colleagues"

4.0
    Current Employee - Team Lead

I have been working at NGA HR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outsourcing is a challenging but highly rewarding environment to work in. There are a lot of opportunities to make your mark at NgA, UK and global opportunities, clients with big brand names, talented and passionate colleagues, and the chance to get out what you put in. Many colleagues have been with the company for a long time but there is also a turnover of new staff bringing fresh ideas. There is also a strong 'work from home' culture where the role allows it and the opportunity to work part time.

Cons

Outsourcing is a challenging environment to work in - and NgA requires you to be flexible, prepared to work long hours at some times of the month and take responsibility often with little direction. You either thrive or hate this environment - it's not for everyone. On the front line there is a lot of change which is not always well communicated, you don't always get the training, coaching or time to develop at your own pace, and you do need to be a bit thick skinned and learn to manage the pressure.

Continue reading
  2. "Team Leader- UK Payroll and Employee Services"

I have been working at NGA HR full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Employee Relations and Fair Treatment, Internal Promotion Prospects and Support and Training and Learning/Development

Cons

I don't have an experience to mention here.

NGA HR Response

July 22, 2019Talent Acquisition Europe

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at dario.maddamma@ngahr.com

3. "Team Lead"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Cochin

I have been working at NGA HR full-time for less than a year

Pros

Best Corporate Culture, Friendly working environment, following the decorum of a world class corporate standards.

Cons

Did not find any in NGA

4. "Team lead"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Granada

I have been working at NGA HR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People,team,managers,job is very interensting at the begining

Cons

Salary,oportunities,internal policies,bonus something to improve in the company.

5. "Good place to work and learn"

4.0

I have been working at NGA HR full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good working Environment Great Opportunities for Growth Freedom of communication

Cons

Should provide regular training and constructive feedback to all workers enabling them to climb the organisational ladder

"not so great"

1.0
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Cochin

I have been working at NGA HR full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had only one pros to join. And thats better package. After joining, whatever we is all cons

Cons

first and foremost, hikes and bonuses are not for everyone. They are ready to pay 60000 per head for selected people and are not ready to pay 15000 as bonus for all the associates in the location. Just AMAZING. If you feel the rest of the crowd isn't that worthy, why do you need them? Cheap management: no mission, no values, no ethics. cheap politics. mgmt uses abusable language. They don't have minimum professionalism. they say that the senior mgmt in NGA kochi is grown internally. And they proudly say that. may be that's why we have such a low class management. Mgmt don't know how to communicate feedback. no privacy for the details shared during one o one.the vision that a management should have. really disappointing. introduced sapience to track agent's utilization. the plan is to cut off the staff. they say its just to know what is someone's production. Not sure, whom they are trying to fool around. people from other companies are happy there. dont harass them by recruiting them. most people work there as there are no other options. not because they enjoy working here.

Continue reading

"Lack of Direction"

Current Employee - Team Lead - SAP Consultants in Quezon City, National Capital Region

I have been working at NGA HR full-time

Pros

-Able to work on Global Environment -Has an existing and able to closed deals for MNC client -Good opportunity to grow (if you are a fast learner)

Cons

-Lack of direction by the Senior management -Continuous re-Organization which results on the confusion for the employee -High Attrition rate with lack of plans on retaining the knowledge -Lack of Senior consultant that would guide jr consultant -Lack of training plan to up-skill their employee

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews