92% would recommend to a friend
(4256 total reviews)
98% approve of CEO
Found 4,256 of over 5K reviews
Updated 7 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and friendly." (in 338 reviews)
- "Great culture around designing the highest performance products based on what can be done verses what is 'good enough'." (in 260 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and grow ing" (in 242 reviews)
- "good benefits and very considerate" (in 236 reviews)
- "good work culture and policies" (in 224 reviews)
- "One of the best places to work (only if you end up under a good manager)." (in 100 reviews)
- "Sometimes you have to work long hours and not very well compensated." (in 40 reviews)
- "Incompetent middle management" (in 10 reviews)
- "Favoritism is big time." (in 10 reviews)
- "ethnic diversity is great" (in 7 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW11 Jan 2023Senior ASIC EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Clara, CA
Jensen's vision for the company is excellent, well rounded and keeps in mind the time and energies of the 20,000+ employees that work at the company. There is an immense on employee wellbeing and satisfaction, the perks and pay are best-in-industry and the campus is the cherry on top. Employees are basically provided with every single thing they need to be able to do their life's work at NVIDIA. I might just work here for the rest of my life and retire from here.
You need to be really smart and efficient, and an incompetent worker will have a tough time surviving here.8
- 5.030 Oct 2023Solutions ArchitectCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- smart people - Great environment for growth
- can be a bit unstructured (not necessarily a con)
- 5.021 Apr 2023Program ManagerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Open engineering culture, focus on the work. Leading technology company Benefits and perks are good Time to develop and shape your own direction CEO is active and very technically, but also commercially astute. Agile company, strategy can pivot very quickly
Working for a US based company can mean late night calls
- 5.020 Jan 2023Sales ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Very talented people Interesting work
Too many long virtual meetings that haven’t died down post covid.
- 5.015 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsReading, England
Great company, great culture, lot of freedom to do what will be of most impact to the company, minimal micromanagement - incredible cutting edge technology!
Sometimes lack of structure can be hard for new employees to quickly be effective, and doesn’t suit all personality styles if you like to be told specifically what to focus on….
- 5.012 Oct 2022Research InternCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
+ A good place for research. Nice colleagues and benefits. + Research environment is friendly and full of smart people.
- No office in London. - A bit poor and chaotic in the cluster and hardware support.
NVIDIA Reviews FAQs
NVIDIA has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 5,306 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at NVIDIA to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of NVIDIA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NVIDIA 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.