Nando's UK & IRE Employee Reviews about "food"
75% would recommend to a friend
(446 total reviews)
82% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You get free food and you get to interact with lots of people in a single day" (in 238 reviews)
- "The staff and company treat you pretty well/are one of the highest in the industry and you get a free meal" (in 132 reviews)
- "reliable and good pay" (in 122 reviews)
- "Great people and very understanding" (in 120 reviews)
- "Staff are friendly and down to earth!" (in 66 reviews)
Found 446 of over 2K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "food"Return to all Reviews
- 1.03 Sept 2020Shift Supervisor/Assistant Store ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
free food and thats it
everything, worked as a slav e, until 1-2 AM sometimes, low wages, people don't speak english properly, in some restaurant you are a night cleaner after a 8-12h shift, just a terrible place to be ,you lose weight and you lose your life over there.Nando's UK & IRE Response4y
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'd love to hear more from you on your review, if you could drop us a note to email@example.com we can pick this up.
- 3.09 Jun 2019WaiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Food is good and tasty
Management is crap and badNando's UK & IRE Response5y
Hey, thanks for your feedback. We'd like to look into your less positive comments further, if you're happy to email more detail around them to HRsupport@nandos.co.uk.
- 4.027 Sept 2023Front of House StaffCurrent EmployeeBath, England
Good job perks like the food and we get gym access as well as nice people to work with
Don't get paid enough for the hard work we doNando's UK & IRE Response3mo
Hey, many thanks for your review! Great to see you enjoy working with your team in Bath along with the free food but we'll make sure your feedback around pay is noted too.
- 3.029 Aug 2023Restaurant ManagerCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
You get free food and you get to interact with lots of people in a single day
- High staff turnover - Young staff members so idiotic things happen somewhat frequentlyNando's UK & IRE Response4mo
Hey, many thanks for your review. Pleased to see you enjoy the free food as a Manager in London but we'd like to look further into your suggestions around guidelines - can you please email us with more detail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into that?
- 2.022 May 2023Food RunnerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Free food Team were lovely
Management really didn't value younger employees who had commitments e.g. schoolNando's UK & IRE Response7mo
Hey, many thanks for your review. Great to see you enjoyed the free food and working with your team but we'd like to look into your comments around management further - can you please drop us an email to email@example.com with more detail so we can look into that? Hope all is well where you are now.
- 4.019 Nov 2020CashierFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
You get free food at your break or every four house which can be beneficial as a student
They do offer you long hours and the closing process of the company where you have to clean the store, yes including the toiletsNando's UK & IRE Response4y
Hey, thanks for your comments. Pleased to see you enjoyed your time in the Nando's family, and we'll make sure your feedback around cleaning is passed on to the relevant team. Hope all is well where you are now.
- 2.07 Sept 2021Team Member%2FNandocaCurrent EmployeeIlford, England
free food for staff and paid break
horrible management rude and unhelpful in trainingNando's UK & IRE Response3y
Hey, many thanks for your review. Pleased to see you're a fan of the free food but we'd like to look into your less positive comments further - can you please drop us an email to HRsupport@nandos.co.uk with more detail so we can look into this and get back to you?
- 5.012 Nov 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Food is good and tasty
You smell of food at close of playNando's UK & IRE Response3y
Hey, many thanks for your review! Really great to see 5 stars and you were a fan of the food - hope all is well where you are now.
- 5.012 Jan 2016Griller and CashierCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBury, North West England, England
It is a very fun place to work for and there is always interesting, nice people on shift every day as well as customers. The quality of food and service has always been good no matter which restaurant I go into. Luckily, I get food on my breaks and even when i'm not working that day, there are times i'll still have a nandos because I just simply don't get bored of it.
Getting rid of the avacado and green bean salad, it was my fave! :(