National Accident Helpline Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tom Fitzgerald
  1. "Enjoyable"

Former Employee - Lsa

I worked at National Accident Helpline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good managers, incentives, nice people, rewarding job.

Cons

Can be emotional role sometimes

National Accident Helpline2019-08-31

September 11, 2019

Thank you for feedback. It's great to read that you experienced good management, nice people and you had a rewarding experience. We agree, the role of an LSA can be emotional and we are very grateful to all of our employees who are passionate about offering the customer an excellent service. Wishing you all the very best.

2. "Operations"

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time

Pros

This is the best company i have worked for, hands down. Everyone here lives and breathes the company values and they are really people focused. Everyone has the opportunity to work towards developing themselves and there is a great support network around to help with this. They are all about reward and recognition and encourage colleagues to help reward and recognize each other. This is a really fantastic... company to work for, and a job that you can really care about.

Cons

Sometimes parking can be a bit difficult but there is extra parking available off site.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

National Accident Helpline2019-03-05

September 11, 2019

Thank you so much for this great feedback. Reading reviews like this is testimony to the lengths our leaders go to ensure we work in a fantastic environment. We will be sure to keep doing what we are doing and we wish you a very fulfilled and rewarding continued career with us.

3. "Review Title"

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time

Pros

The people you work with are lovely! Lots of incentives and good prizes. Management try to keep morale high.

Cons

The shifts and the wage.

National Accident Helpline2019-03-19

September 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. It's great to read that you worked with lovely people! If you feel you would like to raise any concerns then please do approach any one of the managers, or us in HR, for a discussion. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us.

4. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Kettering, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

National Accident Helpline is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Their values really appeal to me and it's great to see a company with such integrity in a sector where the opposite is often true. The best part of NAH is the people. Everyone from the agents on the phones to the directors of the company have a clear vision of the future, and the passion to help us achieve great things.

Cons

If you want a job that is really consistent and you are always doing the same thing then NAH is not for you. It's a fast paced environment that is always evolving.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

National Accident Helpline2018-10-09

November 14, 2018Recruitment Specialist

We are so glad that you are happy. We agree that our people are the best :)

5. "Great Company"

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time

Pros

The job is rewarding and the people that you work with are all lovely. Management are ready and willing to push you to be the best you can be to reach your full potential as well as being incredibly supportive.

Cons

The shift patterns can make work and home life a little difficult to balance but it is the nature of the environment and they make you aware of it at your interview so you know what you're getting into.

National Accident Helpline2018-10-11

November 14, 2018Recruitment Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you are enjoying your time here.

6. "Fab place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Personal Assistant in Kettering, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company Ethos, The care they show to their customers The way they treat their staff

Cons

None that I can see (apart from it could be closer to home!!)

National Accident Helpline2018-05-18

November 14, 2018Recruitment Specialist

7. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Social Media Manager in Peterborough, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture Close knit team Fantastic management Great communication from top down and ability to be involved in big decisions

Cons

None that I have discovered yet!

Advice to Management

Keep sharing and communicating as well as you do.

National Accident Helpline2018-01-09

January 17, 2018Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for submitting your review. Keep up the great work.

"Marketing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kettering, England

Pros

My discipline is Marketing, and I have rarely worked anywhere that offers the variety, challenge and opportunity that National Accident Helpline does. You get to be involved in projects across the business, and really feel like part of the decision making and strategic thinking.

Cons

You also get to be hands-on which some people may not like, but I like getting stuck in. Also very analytical - only a negative if numbers aren't your thing.

National Accident Helpline2017-12-20

January 17, 2018Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for your review.

9. "Marketing"

Pros

It's a great place for marketing experts who want a progressive and challenging marketing career, but are fed up with a London commute - or any long commute. Who would have thought you could find all of this in Kettering? You get your life back! And it's one of the best places in the whole area to get fantastic digital and brand hands-on experience. We use TV and digital channels heavily, with proper marketing... investment. Marketing is right at the centre of the business and it's great to work with really dedicated people who care about the customers they are helping. You get involved in lots of strategic projects across all parts of the business. We focus on marketing performance and the commercials, so you can really see how the marketing effort is making a difference to the end result.

Cons

Be prepared to own the marketing results! The environment is best for people who enjoy being 'hands-on', take the initiative and are prepared to step out of their comfort zone (in a good and supportive way, though). The buck stops with us.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

National Accident Helpline2017-12-21

January 17, 2018Recruitment Specialist

Thank for taking the time to write this review. We are glad your are enjoying your time with NAH :)

10. "Small company - big opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing in Kettering, England

Pros

This is a great company to work for and you really do get the benefits of working for a small-sized (family-like) business which operates on a national level. Everyone across the business is friendly and approachable, and all departments work closely with each other. I've worked at large corporations in the past and you can feel like a clog in the wheel, but at NAH everyone is valued and appreciated and has a part... to play in the companies successes. For me, I've had so much more exposure to different areas of marketing (and wider business projects) than I would have in any other role, giving me the opportunity to grow my skills and experience. My development has been invested in by the business both through external qualifications and internal training and the benefits are good.

Cons

Because it is a small company and teams are streamlined that does mean the volume of work is high - for me, I love a fast paced environment and appreciate the value and growth opportunities this provides, but it does mean this isn't just a 9-5 job.

National Accident Helpline2017-12-21

January 17, 2018Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for your review. Keep up the great work :)

Found 28 reviews