National Accident Helpline Reviews

Updated 19 Aug 2020

4.8
National Accident Helpline Managing Director Tom Fitzgerald
Tom Fitzgerald
  1. "Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Administrator in Kettering, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent work-place culture, good opportunities, unusual internal training, internal promotions

Cons

Most roles in the business include some shift working

National Accident Helpline Response

What a fantastic review to receive, thank you! We are delighted that we are the best place you have ever worked for, and long may that continue. While there are certainly a number of roles that are shift work, we also have a large number of roles that are not shift work. Why not get in touch with our Talent Manager to discuss opportunities within the business, and your personal development.

2. "Enjoyable and challenging place to work"

4.0
    Former Employee - Marketing in Kettering, England

I worked at National Accident Helpline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good team Decent employee benefits Pay was competitive

Cons

Quite a corporate environment so can take time for things to happen/get done

3. "Great company"

Current Employee - Legal Support Advisor in Kettering, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly, good opportunities, helpful, good incentives

Cons

Operating hours, shifts, weekend working

National Accident Helpline Response

Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate hearing from you. You have said that cons are weekend working; can we just say thank you for the weekend work that you do. The hours that are put in at the weekend are so important to our business, we are truly grateful to all our employees who work weekend hours while continuing to live our values and deliver an excellent service to our customers.

4. "Great Job"

Current Employee - Lsa in Kettering, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly, great place to work, lots of support, helpful managers and good people

Cons

Would say that there are not really any negatives here

National Accident Helpline Response

Thank you for your great review. We are delighted to hear you are so happy working with us, with no negatives. The happiness of our people is so important to us. Thank you for taking the time to make a review.

5. "Enjoyable"

Former Employee - Lsa

I worked at National Accident Helpline full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good managers, incentives, nice people, rewarding job.

Cons

Can be emotional role sometimes

National Accident Helpline Response

Thank you for feedback. It's great to read that you experienced good management, nice people and you had a rewarding experience. We agree, the role of an LSA can be emotional and we are very grateful to all of our employees who are passionate about offering the customer an excellent service. Wishing you all the very best.

6. "Operations"

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time

Pros

This is the best company i have worked for, hands down. Everyone here lives and breathes the company values and they are really people focused. Everyone has the opportunity to work towards developing themselves and there is a great support network around to help with this. They are all about reward and recognition and encourage colleagues to help reward and recognize each other. This is a really fantastic company to work for, and a job that you can really care about.

Cons

Sometimes parking can be a bit difficult but there is extra parking available off site.

Continue reading

National Accident Helpline Response

Thank you so much for this great feedback. Reading reviews like this is testimony to the lengths our leaders go to ensure we work in a fantastic environment. We will be sure to keep doing what we are doing and we wish you a very fulfilled and rewarding continued career with us.

7. "Review Title"

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time

Pros

The people you work with are lovely! Lots of incentives and good prizes. Management try to keep morale high.

Cons

The shifts and the wage.

National Accident Helpline Response

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. It's great to read that you worked with lovely people! If you feel you would like to raise any concerns then please do approach any one of the managers, or us in HR, for a discussion. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us.

8. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Team Manager in Kettering, England

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

National Accident Helpline is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Their values really appeal to me and it's great to see a company with such integrity in a sector where the opposite is often true. The best part of NAH is the people. Everyone from the agents on the phones to the directors of the company have a clear vision of the future, and the passion to help us achieve great things.

Cons

If you want a job that is really consistent and you are always doing the same thing then NAH is not for you. It's a fast paced environment that is always evolving.

Continue reading

Recruitment Specialist

We are so glad that you are happy. We agree that our people are the best :)

9. "Great Company"

4.0

I have been working at National Accident Helpline full-time

Pros

The job is rewarding and the people that you work with are all lovely. Management are ready and willing to push you to be the best you can be to reach your full potential as well as being incredibly supportive.

Cons

The shift patterns can make work and home life a little difficult to balance but it is the nature of the environment and they make you aware of it at your interview so you know what you're getting into.

Recruitment Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you are enjoying your time here.

10. "Fab place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Personal Assistant in Kettering, England

Pros

Company Ethos, The care they show to their customers The way they treat their staff

Cons

None that I can see (apart from it could be closer to home!!)

Found 34 reviews