National Debt Relief Reviews

Updated 12 Jun 2021

Found 632 of over 638 reviews

4.1
National Debt Relief CEO Daniel Tilipman (no image)
Daniel Tilipman
Pros
  • "NDR offers many opportunities and room growth(in 73 reviews)

• "amazing colleagues, great managers, fun work environment(in 56 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours are sometimes a must to keep up(in 24 reviews)

• "You can complain about many things but those types of people will fail at NDR(in 21 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

The Greatest Place To Work

3 Dec 2020 - Sales Team Leader/Sales in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

-No commission Ceiling -Room for growth and experience -Motivating and experienced leadership core -Number one accreditations in the country (high business demand) -Full training,(started completely raw/no experience-signed 2 million in a month 4 times)

Cons

-Canceled Files-unrealistic consumers that will enroll and then cancel. Thick skin is needed to cast a wide net and not become deterred by the roadblocks.

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Great Place

12 Jun 2021 - Sales in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work not only taking care of your employees but also providing a fair work environment. This provides a strong sense of accomplishment. It provides all the tools you need in order to maximize your earning potential.

Cons

Nothing to say for Cons.

3. 5.0

Best Job Ever!

10 Jun 2021 - Client Success Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome training and continued support. Great pay and benefits. Fun work environment. Feel like family from day one! You get to feel good about the work you do helping others.

Cons

I wouldn't call them cons but the nature of the business. Some calls can be emotionally draining.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It's a great environment to work in.

6 Jun 2021 - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

While we are constantly on the phone with clients as individual CS agents, we are still encouraged to have fun by posting mini- activities on Teams. It's a great environment to work in.

Cons

Some of the decisions made by managers can be confusing if they don’t stop to explain it.

5. 5.0

Nice Environment

2 Jun 2021 - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of positive energy here and the Administration seems to be very quick to reply to Team members, even if you haven't worked on Teams for a long time. This makes the day so much fun! You can express yourself through GIFs in a way that words cannot.

Cons

My hours were cut with Covid-19 but I’m finally back to my pre-covid numbers.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love NDR

21 May 2021 - Senior Financial Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

NDR not only gave me a chance but also helped me to do my job efficiently and effectively from home. I'm thankful for them.

Cons

The benefits could be better. Something like a gym membership would be nice. It used to be good when I first started working there.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Culture, Great Staff

7 Jun 2021 - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Positive, upward moving company. They are consistent in their desire to grow as a company and value the employee experience.

Cons

There are still some tweeks to make to the process, but I am positive for forward movement.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

It has always been a pleasure dealing with everyone here.

29 May 2021 - Desktop Support Analyst in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

It has always been a pleasure dealing with everyone here. When I have a question, I always know who to contact and I never encounter any resistance to asking. I love that about this company.

Cons

They try to help employees out, but sometimes the work stress just gets to you.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employee Friendly Company

31 May 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee appreciation is key for them, and they demonstrate that in regularly scheduled activities like bagel Fridays, fruit deliveries, and complimentary meals.

Cons

When I first started, I saw a few cases of favoritism which made it hard to start with a positive attitude. However, these issues were pretty quickly resolved.

10. 5.0

National Debt Relief - LOVE

26 May 2021 - Senior Talent Acquisition Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have always felt comfortable working for NDR and in the past 5 years I have never felt judged or discriminated against. We have become more than coworkers, we are a family.

Cons

The training was somewhat unorganized which made it difficult to start off on the right foot.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 632 Reviews