National Debt Relief Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 10 January 2019

4.1
Daniel Tilipman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "National Debt Relief gives you the opportunity to work and get paid for your efforts" (in 32 reviews)

• "I really enjoy coming to work every day since its a great work environment where everyone is like one big family" (in 32 reviews)

Cons
  • "Just like anything els to be successful you have to work hard which can mean long hours" (in 21 reviews)

• "There are no cons to speak of at this point" (in 13 reviews)

1. "Great company to work for, job was not for me. Ended up moving to a job that had me on my feet and moving around more."

I worked at National Debt Relief full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture and co-workers help one another and take care of each other. The CEO and values this company has are top tier. Great entry level position for people who are trying to get a foot in the door of corporate careers.

Cons

The days can be long and if you do not enjoy sitting behind a desk for 8+ hours per day or being on the phone then this is not a job for you.

National Debt Relief Response

11 Jan 2019 – ...

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience as part of the team. While we're sorry to hear that ultimately the position and you weren't a good fit, we do appreciate everything... More

2. "Excellent place to work, A+"

Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL (US)

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Amazing benefits. Extremely attentive and tons of support. Been here 7 years already and hope to retire here one day. Excellent place to works and the benefits are amazing.
    From the management to the coworkers, an extremely supportive environment

Cons

I have none. They do an excellent job to keep employees happy

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

"Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (More than a year)

Pros

National Debt Relief is a place I would recommend to my friends and family to work at. The goals can be met easily. The team environment is fun and competitive. It's an upbeat place to work.
    To be successful, you cannot be lazy. You have to be efficient. And you have to manage your time properly. I work my regular shift every day with no need for overtime due to my time management. I manage a team of agents and build moral by motivating the team in a positive way and always acknowledging what they do well and working on what they can do better on.
    You are heavily rewarded when you do well. The parties and celebrations for hitting milestones are amazing.
    The commission is a big plus. Well worth the amount of work being put in.

Cons

I have no cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Motivation and Positive Vibes are the best way to motivate people. And even though the parties are great, I would prefer a little extra bonus in my check.

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time

Pros

Money is to be made is endless. The more efficient you are the more money you make. The company’s culture has greatly improved over the last few months, they really know how to take care of their employees. There are always workshops available to assist you to be more efficient and improve your individual skills. I can’t stress enough how many tools management provides for us to succeed and continue to excel. Everyone has the same goal in mind and that makes it a very comfortable and friendly work environment.

Cons

Honestly none. Any issues have always been directly addressed right away.

Advice to Management

None. The managers here are wonderful and very involved. I truly feel like they care about their employees. Best managers I’ve ever had.

5. "So far there is no complaints"

Current Employee - Client Success Representative in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Client Success Representative in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits
    Full time
    Over time
    Company Culture
    Everyone is friendly all the way up to the owners
    everyone is understanding
    FOOD (they always feed you)
    Comfort
    PTO plus Personal holidays plus paid volenteer hours plus paid holidays
    No Weeks, No late nights, No crazy mornings

The list goes on I actually like coming to work, I literally have no complaints. It's an old buildening so it can get a bit warm, but, no worries they'll give you a personal fan if you want. I wanted to test the water before writing this review due to some people saying the positive reviews were fake; I lived it for 2 months now and still no complaints. They promote growth, they in fact push it so. You can have all the skills in the world but if you don have the will to grow, or the will to learn, or the will to be emapthic to others, or the will to want to treat others how you wish to be treat you will find you're being a bitter person stating that reviews are fake.

I'm writing this review not for the company but for the people like me who were scare to take the next step in their life because of confusion.

Heads up listen, learn and take in everything you can in training and then some. The woman who trains is amazing and i mean amazing but that won't help you if you dont have the will or want to make excuses for your self

Cons

I literaly have no cons

Advice to Management

None, they're extremly busy but they definity help when they can.

"One of the best companies I have worked for"

Current Employee - Debt Specialist
    Current Employee - Debt Specialist

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company truly cares about its employees. You don’t feel like you are at work when you are there working.

Cons

Can’t work Sundays is the only issue I have.

Advice to Management

My advice to management. Keep up the great work.

7. "Great service that can help people"

Current Employee - Debt Specialist in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Debt Specialist in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Plenty of business and opportunity to actually help people while making $100,000 +
    Most Level playing field I’ve been a part of as far as lead distribution. The system rewards reps who convert.
    Great atmosphere that allows you to learn from different Managers and Supervisors throughout the year.
    If you’re dedicated to doing a good job and you work hard you will be well taken care of.

Cons

After working at other companies in sales, I cannot complain about much here. I love it.
    Temperature control and elevators in old building can be annoying, but I hear we are moving soon.

Advice to Management

PTO plan that won’t be such an income decrease for high producing reps when they take a vacation.

8. "Team Lead"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Culver City, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Culver City, CA (US)

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I would definitely rate NDR higher than a 5 star. This is the BEST and most REWARDING career I have ever worked for. National Debt Relief truly cares about there clients and helps them achieved there goals and that’s becoming debt free! It’s such a satisfying feeling to know that we are truly helping families though out the country. The management team is always supportive and always encouraging you to excel. If you want to work for a company that has a proven record of excellence, you carry a professional sales attitude and want to achieve a healthy financial reward, this is the place to be. Remember, you have to treat this like your business and you will see the fruit of your labor.

Cons

There is no downside working at NDR.

9. "CERTIFIED DEBT SPECIALIST"

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time

Pros

You are greatly rewarded for your hard work. Everyone can succeed here as long as they put their heart in it. there are always opportunities to make extra money. The atmosphere is amazing and very competitive. Very motivational environment with many rewards.

Cons

There really isn't, if i had to state a con, i would say more movement to TL and Management would be nice, but it's a growing company. we are moving to a new building that will open that opportunity up.

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing.

10. "NDR is #1"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at National Debt Relief full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best training, supportive management, ideal culture, they support their staff. I cant believe some of the sour reviews, because they resemble ungratefulness. the grass is not greener on the other side. Trust me NDR is # 1 and we are blessed of this great organization.

Cons

The building is old and the temperature can not be controlled. But the good news is we are moving in 2019 !!

Advice to Management

keep it up and thank you for all that you do for the staff