Nest Performance Reviews

Updated Oct 1, 2021

Found 17 of over 17 reviews

4.7
Nest Performance CEO and Co-founder Will Ashton (no image)
Will Ashton

249 Comments

Advertising

30.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Nest Performance~2347714
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work at for developing your career as a Pair Social Specialist.

Oct 1, 2021 - Performance Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nest are very good at promoting internally. I started as a Performance Marketing Executive and within 10 months I became a Marketing Manager. A really good mix of clients, across different verticals. The new office space is incredible, it's right in the centre of Camden Markets.

Cons

When the pod is at maximum client capacity (3), sometimes the workload can be quite tough. Particularly in Q4.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Easily the best company I have been a part of.

Sep 24, 2021 - Head of Delivery in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people & culture >> Happiest I have been in my working life. All levels of the organisation genuinely care. Working with real experts >> A great place to nurture & develop skills. Genuinely passionate about client performance & sustainable growth >> Speaks for itself. Fun! >> Great socials!

Cons

Genuinely very happy in my role & do not have any negatives to flag. Any issues are always addressed quickly & there is no chance for small issues to manifest into larger concerns.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Being ahead of the curve feels great

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A wonderful office space, full of plants and other great amenities - Flexible working hours - Mixed schedule between working from home and office - We're the first ones to find out about any industry news, so that helps us being ahead of the curve - Free lunch and drinks on Fridays - Monthly wellness allowance

Cons

Been here for ages and can't name any

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I have ever worked for

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Support Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fun team; Everybody works hard but the team is very social and nobody is difficult to work with. A bunch of very nice people - Enjoyable work; being in an exciting and growing sector and interacting with leaders of growing & household brands means that no day is ever the same - Top management; the management team is very invested in your development and looks after their team. They are experts in their field and there is a sense of calm that filters down to the rest of the company - Great benefits package; free Deliveroo on a Friday and an individual employee wellness budget are my personal favourites - Office location; situated in Camden Market so lots of great lunch choices - Career development; Nest prefers to promote from within and the company is always growing so there are great opportunities for progression - WFH vs days in office; a minimum of 2 days in the office with flexibility to work from home

Cons

- Office location; it is very easy to spend money on all the delicious food choices! - Workload; sometimes workload can vary. Some days are very busy and others quiet

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

A well organised, stimulating graduate scheme (Nest Academy) which can lead to great job roles.

Sep 15, 2021 - Performance Marketing Executive in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

As my first full-time role in the digital marketing sector, the Nest Academy was perfect; I gained such a strong foundation in just 2 months. Having now progressed to a Performance Marketing Executive I enjoy the variety which comes from working at an agency on various clients. I love the mix of skills required for the role, in particular analytical thinking, creativity and client communications. The company ethics are also great, such a healthy work-life balance, lots of employee perks (Deliveroo!), and colleagues who support and value you.

Cons

Not exactly a con but you need to be very proactive as workload can vary week-to-week and between clients.

6. 5.0

Perfect for graduate-entry level

Sep 15, 2021 - Performance Marketing Executive in Camden Town, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company owners care about their staff's happiness and wellbeing - They are very open with staff about how the company is doing and any future plans - A major focus on training, learning and development, so a great place to kick-start your career - Opportunities for progression, even early on in your career - Constantly learning new things each week - You get to work with big and on-trend brands - Office is really nice and in a great location - Working from home is also not frowned upon, and at the moment we have a nice balance of going into the office a few days a week, and working from home on other days. - Everyone is sociable, fun and friendly. You don't ever have to worry about feeling left out or that you can't ask someone for help and advice

Cons

- Consistency: Like with all agency work, work-load can vary from week-to-week, and from client-to-client. If you are working with a large and demanding client, you can find yourself starting work earlier and then finishing later too. However if this becomes an issue, management will listen to any concerns and can minimise this

7. 5.0

10/10!

Sep 15, 2021 - Performance Marketing Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Training. I joined nest as part of the 'Nest Academy' grad scheme. Overall, it has been a great experience! Nest provided the grads with a comprehensive month long training programme consisting of training sessions, individual learning, group activities, roundtables and more before being inducted onto the pods for a further 2 months of training. - Flexible working arrangements. When it isn't too busy you can work from 10-5 and there is lots of opportunity to WFH. - Lovely people to work with. Everyone is really social + the culture is great!

Cons

I really can't think of many! As with any job, the workload can fluctuate but it seems that management are on top of this + really care about work/life balance.

8. 1.0

Beware. The truth is difference

Sep 25, 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. Nothing I can recommend

Cons

You just need to see that all the reviews are posted within a day of each other because they were forced to

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Nest Performance Response

Head of Marketing

We are sorry your time at Nest didn’t work out and that you feel negatively about your experience. It’s clear that this particular review doesn’t reflect the overall consensus of opinion about our company and management team. Employees are able to anonymously and honestly review Nest on Glassdoor, and we love receiving constructive feedback from our team as we are trying to build the best agency culture in the industry. Nobody has ever been or will ever be ‘forced’ to leave a review.

9. 5.0

Great place to work!

Aug 20, 2020 - Performance Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great clients and colleagues. - Cutting edge work and always trialing the newest platforms and approaches - Always made to feel valued and appreciated for the work you are doing which is unlike a lot of agencies -Company is growing quickly! Management are also very open about the plans for the company and how we are doing. - There are loads of opportunities to progress because its a growing company and you are encouraged to work towards the next step pretty early on. - Great work-life balance. When it's not too busy you can start at 10 and finish at 5 and they won't encourage you to work any longer unless its needed!

Cons

Like all agencies, workload can vary a lot and you can occasionally have a quiet week and then a busy one - management is really on top of this though and try and minimise overworking wherever possible! No

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best agency I've worked at

Aug 19, 2020 - Performance Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- It's a great place to work and learn as everyone is really friendly, smart and knows loads about the industry. - Lots of responsibility and growth opportunities, with really interesting and exciting clients. - Leadership clearly care about all the employees, and listen closely to what the team as a whole wants. They're also very transparent about the business, what's in the pipeline, etc. - The work/life balance is very good, and the holiday allowance is generous. - Everyone is really friendly and the culture is great, and normally there are regular socials etc.

Cons

At the moment we're not working in the office due to Covid (and won't be for a while), but this is completely understandable and better to be safe!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews