Nestlé Purina U.S. Reviews

Found 1,534 of over 1,671 reviews

4.1
Nestlé Purina U.S. CEO Nina Leigh Krueger
Nina Leigh Krueger
Pros
  • "This is a excellent place for work life balance - 4 day work week- AMAZING(in 271 reviews)

• "There are so many positives but some of the highlights are the people, passion about pets, emphasis on quality, able to bring pets to work, the St(in 123 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance work ownership(in 99 reviews)

• "Long hours, back stabbers, poor leadershkl(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

Here to stay!

Mar 2, 2021 - Senior Manager in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong business, strong culture, teamwork oriented

Cons

Somewhat set in old ways of working, but getting better in this space

Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on 10+ years of dedication to Nestlé Purina! Our "strong culture" is one of the most unique characteristics about us, and we're pleased to hear you find it to be one of our greatest qualities. We wouldn't be who we are today without the dedication of our employees, like you, and we can't thank you enough! As we continue to grow, and obtain feedback from our employees, changes can occur. However, please know that every change we put into place is done so with our employees top of mind. Again, thank you and congratulations on 10+ years!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Mar 2, 2021 - Maintenance Engineer in Wisbech, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff and willing to train employees

Cons

None I can think of

Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback as it is always appreciated. Providing our employees with top-notch training is vital to the success of our employees and our organization. It not only promotes a safety-first environment, but it also helps employees get the most out of their career with us. If you haven't done so already, we encourage you to check out Career Development Resources like eLearnings and virtual trainings, so that we can continue to help you meet your goals as well as set new ones. Again, thank you for your feedback!

3. 2.0

Good place to work

Jul 23, 2020 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training and development opps

Cons

Sometimes quite slow to market

Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback regarding your time spent with Nestle Purina. We’re pleased to hear you can reflect on your training and development fondly, as we, too, believe it’s an important perk that sets us apart. As our company continues to experience rapid growth, please know our solid focus on agility is allowing us to work in a more efficient manner each day and increase our speed to market. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will consider us again in the future https://purinajobs.com/stayintouch

4. 5.0

Good working environment

Apr 1, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team work and 'can do' attitude required

Cons

everybody is always trying to outdo the other person

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Horrible

Sep 10, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

To be fair the company may have changed since my time there , but pros were learning what it is really like to work for a blue chip company, I have never gone back to any other

Cons

Working for the company name I suppose..

Continue reading

Human Resources

I am sorry to hear you are no longer with us, but I appreciate the feedback on our culture. A positive and inclusive workplace is often one of the most important factors in a person’s day-to-day job, so I am disappointed to learn that was not your experience. To many, our culture is what makes us stand out – or Stand Taller – because of the core values and principles we embody together. I do understand this may not be everyone’s perception, so thank you again for speaking up; we take your feedback to heart and are always looking to improve. I invite you to contact me personally if you'd like to discuss this further. You can connect with me on LinkedIn or a hand written letter to Nestlé Purina. –Steve D., Vice President of Human Resources

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Disappointing

Jul 10, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Allowed to bring dogs to workplace, good brands

Cons

No interest in developing (or keeping) support staff (Admin, PA,etc). No training/development in place for those. Only look after the top.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Employment Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry to hear your experience wasn’t a positive one. At Purina, we offer more than 2,800 hours of professional development and technical e-learning courses for all associates, but we understand there is always room to develop our training further. We've also learned from recent survey findings, our leadership team is currently addressing many issues raised by employees across all departments, including the development of our people. We truly value your feedback, and please know that we will pass your comments on to our leadership team.

7. 2.0

Poor, don't even try

Jan 12, 2017 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good money Overtime paid all the time 25 days holiday

Cons

Poor management, both low level and high level There is no passion in people, very bad culture

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

We’re sorry to hear you’re no longer with the company, but we do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Please know your thoughts have been shared with the larger management team so we can continue to develop and improve as an organization. Best of luck to you and Happy New Year.

8. 4.0

Key Account Manager

Sep 22, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice working environment and quick progress

Cons

Salaries are very low in comparison to other big companies in london

Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback—it’s great to hear you can see progress in our effort to become a faster, more agile organization. You also mention a concern related to salary. We use market data in North America to determine total compensation—including salary, to ensure each of our positions are paid competitively. Know that your feedback is valued, thank you for your time.

9. 4.0

Great place to work

Aug 23, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, flexible working and inclusive culture

Cons

Process driven and quite internally focused

10. 4.0

Constantly challenged

May 15, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and excellent work life balance

Cons

You can become lost in the organisation

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,534 Reviews