NetBrain Technologies "growing company" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

NetBrain Technologies Employee Reviews about "growing company"

Updated 14 Sep 2019

Found 81 reviews

3.3
NetBrain Technologies CEO Lingping Gao
Lingping Gao
Pros
  • "Everything is state of the art, and they give free lunch on Fridays(in 10 reviews)

• "The company is growing rapidly and the product continues to evolve(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "We are experiencing growing pains, but that's to be expected in a company that sees positive growth year over year(in 8 reviews)

• "The company is growing really fast, so there are some growth pains here (which is common for fast-growing company)(in 7 reviews)

Reviews about "growing company"

Return to all Reviews

"Fast growing high energy company that values employees and new ideas."

Current Employee - Customer Support in Burlington, MA

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing. The energy is high. The people are friendly. Customers are intellectual and excited. There is so much to learn. The benefits are high-average and free lunches on fridays are excellent! There is a nice onboarding program where each group of new hires have several 20 min meet and greets with the VPs for a department presentation. It's a nice way to understand the company goals and get to... know the people in leadership personally.

Cons

As a new employee, I'm not seeing what other previous negative reviews are reporting. With any fast growing company, one has to be willing to change, adapt, go with the flow and sometimes work a little harder. Flexibility and open communication is key.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Keep encouraging balance and rewarding great teamwork. Friday lunches, free snacks and coffee as well as excellent benefits are appreciated!

NetBrain Technologies2017-07-21

"Great Place to Work"

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies

Pros

I've been here for more than 2 years, and I am very happy to work in NetBrain. The culture over here is really collaborative. Everyone is willing to help you if you ask for it.

Cons

The company is growing really fast, so there are some growth pains here (which is common for fast-growing company).

NetBrain Technologies2016-10-14

December 6, 2016Global Head of HR

A belated thank you for your response. We have a great market opportunity - and most importantly great people and a unique culture that continues to evolve. Its great to hear your comments. Very much appreciated.

"A very good place to work"

in Burlington, MA

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies

Pros

I've been here for a year and a half, and I am very pleased to have joined NetBrain. The corporate culture is one that values the employees and their input. NetBrain is defining a new space in the network software industry, and the solutions are not all obvious, so it is a "bring your brain" to work type of place. Very pleasant office space, complete with standing desks. Individuals generally are given their... goals and are left to use their experience and intelligence to solve the problem. It is a "self starter" environment.

Cons

As a growing company, there are bumps in the road, as might be expected. Not everything flows smoothly, but you should treat that as an opportunity to define new processes.

NetBrain Technologies2016-03-25

April 8, 2016Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for your review. You hit the nail on the head when saying you should treat bumps as an opportunity to define process. Please communicate any ideas you have, feedback is always welcome.

"Awesome Cutting-edge Technologies"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

People in company are all very friendly and helpful. The development and requirement team always like to combine the most current and high-level knowledge with industrial demand . If you are looking for an opportunity to transfer cutting-edge theory or technology into a real awesome production, this is definitely your dream company.

Cons

company is growing fast, sometime you need to find a way to juggle the demands of your job and the rest of your life.

Advice to Management

Keep Improving company culture when focusing on production and technologies

NetBrain Technologies2015-04-15

April 17, 2015Sr. Recruiter

Thank you for writing. We will do our best to move the culture needle forward.

"Fast growing company with a healthy culture"

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time

Pros

NetBrain is a fast growing company with very innovative product. It has a very friendly and collaborative culture. People here are trustworthy and hardworking. Being in a start up, you won't expect to get a 9-5 job, but you spend every minute working with like-minded people to build some really cool stuff rather than fighting politics.

Cons

As a small but growing company, it is going through some growing pain while the company matures

NetBrain Technologies2013-09-26

"Great company with lots of potential"

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Innovative product that automates many tedious tasks and empower network engineers with accurate knowledge of their constant changing network. Lunch and Learn sessions to provide internal training across the company. Free lunch every Friday. NetBrain is a fast growing company and offers opportunities to work on different projects based on interest and talent of employees.

Cons

Since NetBrain is a fast growing company, sometimes some standards/policies are not well established yet.

NetBrain Technologies2013-09-17

"Unprofessional workplace, unfair expectations"

I have been working at NetBrain Technologies

Pros

Colleagues are pleasant, a talented group

Cons

NetBrain is a "learn as you go environment" where your job responsibilities may change on a day to day basis and communication is very poor, as you will not necessarily be told that your responsibilities or job expectations have shifted which makes it challenging to perform. This is a small but growing company with some very unstable practices, and with some lack of professionalism within leadership.

NetBrain Technologies2012-05-30

July 11, 2019Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the time you took to write this review. Feedback such as this is valuable as we continue to make necessary improvements to our population and culture. WE are a much bigger and better place now and always seeking to implement best practices into our processes. With every ...

Found 81 reviews