Network Capital Reviews

Found 945 of over 953 reviews

4.3
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "life balance with the Network Capital team(in 167 reviews)

• "Positive environment where every mortgage banker is given an equal opportunity(in 48 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing to even complain about Network Capital(in 56 reviews)

• "Saw some bankers on some top originator reports with loan volumes that are 100% inaccurate(in 47 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Full rundown of the company

Sep 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working here at Network Capital for almost 5 years now. Here’s my rundown on the company: PAY + BENEFITS The benefits here are really good. They offer full insurance, a 401K plan, and plenty of PTO. But it’s the pay that gets people through the doors and it’s the opportunity to make a killing that keeps us all coming in every single day. At a 9-5 job, hard work isn’t rewarded financially. You just a get a “good job” and a pat on the head. Here, you see the fruits of your labor reflected in your pocket book every single time. COWORKERS + ENVIRONMENT The people here at Network Capital are fantastic. I look forward to talking to my peers every day, and I’ve made some real friends here. Everyone is very intelligent and hard-working, and it’s nice to be surrounded by people who dream as big as I do. WORK-LIFE BALANCE This is probably the weakest of all of these categories. Network Capital is a very successful company, and if you want to succeed here you’re going to have to work for it. Eventually you gain a better understanding of how much you can feasibly get done in a day, although if you’re like me you’re always going to be pushing that limit. OVERALL Overall, Network Capital is a great company to work for if you’ve got drive and a strong work ethic. The training, pay, and opportunities are unmatched and if you’ve got what it takes, it’s going to be a decision you never regret.

Cons

I think I said everything I need to say.

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unbeatable learning experience

Sep 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The experience I gained working at Network Capital was extremely valuable, both professionally and personally. I learned a great deal more than I was expecting – not just about business, but about myself as well. I met incredible people who taught me the value of a strong work ethic and time management skills and I had the incredible luck to work under one of the company’s best managers who took me under his wing and did more to further my career ambitions than every year of schooling combined. It was an experience unlike any other and I’ll forever be grateful for every moment and every lesson.

Cons

My time at Network Capital helped me realize my true potential, so the only con to working here is that once you realize what you’re fully capable of, you might also realize that you want more than you can achieve here.

3. 5.0

Good company

Sep 21, 2021 - Junior Loan Processor in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Location, professionalism, pay. All good.

Cons

Long hours, turn over is high

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great for underwriters

Sep 14, 2021 - Underwriter in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

All the underwriters are great to work with. They’re super easy to get along with and none of them have an ego problem. We always had a good time in the office, but somehow never at the expense of productivity.

Cons

Thankfully I don’t have any cons.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Absolutely Great Place to Grow

Sep 8, 2021 - Mortgage Banker in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Take advantage of this opportunity, and be a sponge: learn as much as you can, as quickly as you can.

Cons

This job is for serious people: don't take it lightly.

Continue reading
    6. 5.0

Practically all pros

Sep 8, 2021 - AVP-Operations in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many things I would consider pros to working at a company like Network Capital: 1. The amount of money you can make here is just stupid. I don’t know how else to say it. I quadrupled my income my first year here from the job I was working before and it’s gone up by a decent amount every year since. The better I get at the job, the more I make. It really feels like the sky isn’t even the limit here. The sun, the moon…. Nothing. There’s no limit. You’re only limited by your willingness to put in the work. 2. Everyone is treated the same. Management is really good about this. There’s no favoritism, and everyone has to do a lot of trainings on sexism and racism in the workplace, so there’s definitely none of that. It doesn’t matter what your role is within the company, you’re going to be shown the same level of respect as everyone else. 3. Your schedule is your own. There’s obviously regular work hours during the week where you need to be available and in the office, but aside from being physically present you have full control over your priorities each day and your moment-to-moment schedule. There’s a bit of a learning curve that comes with that (at first you’ll probably make a few mistakes with your time and waste it on nonessentials, but eventually you get into your groove and every moment is spent more wisely). 4. The company handled COVID better than I think anyone could have expected. I wasn’t sure how operations were going to look when the pandemic hit and things started to get serious, but they switched over to remote working almost instantly and had everyone continuing on as best they could. As I talked to some of my friends I started to realize just how lucky I was to still have a job and a steady paycheck. 5. The benefits are unbelievable. Medical, dental, vision. Plus, very generous PTO and 401k contributions. They really offer their employees the full package.

Cons

The only thing I think could be considered a con is that the new-age ideas around “work-life” balance don’t really fit into this industry. I don’t personally have an issue with this because my paycheck is my #1 priority. But I’ve seen people come and go and this has been their biggest complaint.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Make a killing while having fun

Sep 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since coming here in 2018, I have only great things to say about NCF. The company has grown tremendously while fostering a fun-filled environment! Overall, it’s an excellent place where your talents will be used and recognized. If you are looking to grow as a professional, use your creativity, and make a killing, then NCF is the place for you.

Cons

None that I can think of.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Learn a lot but takes a while to make money

Sep 20, 2021 - Mortgage Banker
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great teammates, cool office space

Cons

long hours, takes a while to get paid larger commissions

9. 5.0

NC is one of the best

Sep 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

*your income is determined by your work ethic *plenty of opportunities to learn from some of the best *have plenty of control over your day-to-day schedule *good benefits and nice perks *intense, but exciting work environment

Cons

*limited opportunities to move up within the company hierarchy

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Highly recommend

Sep 1, 2021 - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

A good company within the banking industry. They treat and pay their employees right. No funny business, just good ethical banking practices.

Cons

None. I enjoyed my time here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 945 Reviews