Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 28 Nov 2019

4.5
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "I couldn't recommend Network Capital more(in 162 reviews)

• "Goal Oriented ( For New players in the game) (ultimately grinding for a free licensing opportunity)(in 66 reviews)

Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons(in 71 reviews)

• "it is however very demanding, at network capital they require nothing less than 100% everyday(in 53 reviews)

1. "My best choice"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Our bankers are coached to be the best, and our reputation shows it. Clients love to work with us, because corporate empowers us to do everything in their favor like low rates, fast closings, and tons of great programs. Even our radio show is the most listened to in the industry. People know we're the place to go to if you want to save money, so it makes it easy for us to make money as well. I've averaged well over 100k in my 4 years there.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. They make it easy to please our clients and it's easy to make money. It couldn't get much better in my opinion.

Network Capital2019-11-28
  2. "Near-guaranteed path to success"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Network Capital produces the best bankers in the country, because our leadership has discovered the recipe for success. The training program is easily the best in the country, and the perks we give our clients (no lender fees, lowest rates, rapid closings) make our services even more attractive to them. It's great working for a company that helps its employees do great work and goes out of their way to bring clients to us.

Cons

This job is as close to perfect as it can get.

Network Capital2019-11-21
  3. "Treat people with respect"

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a lot of things that can be learned with regard to finances and loans.

Cons

Turnover rate is really high sue to the unbearable stress along with the managers being very abusive to the employees.

Network Capital2019-11-26

"Workload is unbearably too much"

Former Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits but only if you stay for more than 3 months. This is funny because not many stay for that period when they get to see the true colors of this place.

Cons

Extremely high employee turn-over. At first, I was shocked with how quickly new employees quit because I was not used to it. I am loyal to the companies that I worked for in the past. But with this company, I am not sure anymore if I would stay longer. The work environment is super stressful. The workload is too much, it's unbearable. No matter how many hours you work overtime, the work just doesn't seem to end. I get sick regularly because of fatigue. The employees who quit left their jobs with the current employees so it's double kill.

Network Capital2019-11-13

"Very slow process"

I worked at Network Capital full-time

Pros

They have a good mortgage programs and offer competitive rates.

Cons

The amount of money you make would depend on the number of applications approved, which would depend on the processing of documents. But the turnaround time of these documents are too slow, which in turn also affects your performance in hitting your target. And that makes life so stressful.

Network Capital2019-11-04

"Evaluate leadership from all angles"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Managers work well with teammates. Teammates help each other out when they need it.

Cons

Very hostile work environment with owners who are extremely verbally abusive and disrespectful to employees. Don't believe all the wonderful promises by the HR or the owners. Once your in it, it's hell. The turnover problem keeps allowing good employees to walk away. Read the other reviews and take them seriously.

Network Capital2019-10-31

"Hidden feelings"

I worked at Network Capital full-time

Pros

They offer benefits if you stay with them for three months.

Cons

The managers are not honest. They claim that an employee is doing good. After a while, they fire the employee citing incompetence. I saw it myself. Don't trust them for long term job security as the managers have the power to snatch your job.

Network Capital2019-10-22

"On Calls All Day"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office is quite nice, and they are renovating it to make it better.

Cons

I was made to make phone calls all day. It was very stressful and tiring. Not the kind of work I liked. I asked for another job role, and my manager refused. I had to quit after few months when I got a better job. The situation could have been handled more wisely.

Network Capital2019-10-18
  9. "great place"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for more than a year

Pros

awesome culture. everyone is making money. very great group of people here and everyone makes money.

Cons

not a P.C. environment. Also, takes a little time to make money if you are not licensed already when you first start.

Network Capital2019-09-01

"Fraud"

Former Employee - CCA in Miami, FL

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun atmosphere, nice office , benefits offered after 3 months.

Cons

When I worked here we were required to write reviews about the company with the team lead Watching right over our shoulders, so beware of false reviews . There is very little opportunity to grow in this company. The turnover rate is extremely high . Do not get too comfortable because your desk will probably be changed every other day. When sales aren’t too great entire team is required to stand , that is the most immature thing I have ever witnessed from a call center . Needless to say majority of the staff are in their 20s and very few are in their 30s .

Network Capital2019-09-04