Network Capital Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Feb 2020

4.5
Network Capital CEO Tri Nguyen
Tri Nguyen
Pros
  • "Working with Network Capital has quite literally been a dream come true(in 164 reviews)

• "Goal Oriented ( For New players in the game) (ultimately grinding for a free licensing opportunity)(in 68 reviews)

Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons(in 72 reviews)

• "Network Capital upper level management are puppet-masters(in 55 reviews)

1. "Lucrative job"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

This job has taught me a lot about my own potential and capabilities. That's because the work environment is fast-paced and diverse; and sometimes, you have to step out of your comfort zone to grow as a specialist. I have never met managers who are so invested in employee satisfaction and ultimate success. I earn good money here while doing the job I truly love.

Cons

Can't think of any cons to share.

Network Capital2020-02-19
  2. "I have learned so much here"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Miami, FL

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have the most efficient and straightforward processes I have ever seen. Working here is fulfilling, fun, and professionally exciting. It’s great to have limitless opportunities for growth and success. The office is nice and comfortable.

Cons

Like in any other job, you need to put in the effort to learn the ins and outs of the industry and enjoy the benefits of your hard work.

Network Capital2020-02-18
  3. "Our team knows how to collaborate for the best results"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Although it's a fast-paced work environment, the overall atmosphere us friendly and positive. I work with some highly competent professionals and learn from them every single day. The management is always present to answer questions and help out. No lack of files; they provide us with as many as we can handle.

Cons

It's important that you don't take on more than you can handle.

Network Capital2020-02-14
  4. "Market leader"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

A chance to top the industry with its successful and intensified program; easy-to-manipulate software that yields the best results; exposure to magnificent leads which could not be found anywhere else; reasonable compensation; useful sales training that can serve to your advantage; top-of-the-line facilities and amenities

Cons

This isn't the place for lazy people who like to whine and complain about the simplest things. No company is perfect. They can go to other firms and see that.

Network Capital2020-02-12
  5. "A great company all round"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

First of all, like the office amenities, the wonderful office view, and the location. We have all of the resources to produce real results. My teammates are a pleasure to work with; everyone is very supportive of each other. I have learned a lot about the industry and I still have a lot to discover. Managers are great, too. They give you the respect and the motivation to move forward.

Cons

You can't be late.

Network Capital2020-02-08
  6. "Lots of support and encouragement"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

It didn’t take me long to understand their processes and start producing great results. I receive a lot of support from my team, the training is useful, and the compensation is the best I have ever had. The key to winning here is working hard and maintaining a positive mindset.

Cons

Sometimes I have to work on the weekends.

Network Capital2020-01-30
  7. "Amazing Company!"

Former Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Irvine, CA

I worked at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing Culture based on huge success! Great leads and as far as I can tell or see, most potential for massive income. The amount of money people make there is incredible and the owners and Managers are always offering huge bonuses on top of an already large pay.

Cons

No cons as far as I can see. Every company has something someone will complain about but if you are looking to make money they offer every tool and the path is laid out for you to run down. I had to leave for personal reasons due to location and timing.

Continue reading
    Network Capital2020-01-29
  8. "The company truly values its employees"

Current Employee - Mortgage Intern in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year

Pros

They provide all of the guidance and resources to help us get licensed. There are many professionals you can freely talk to and ask your questions. I couldn’t ’t have asked for a more fulfilling and productive workplace as an intern.

Cons

True, you can’t be late and you can’t use social media while being at work, but these are the major reasons we can constantly produce real results.

Network Capital2020-01-28
  9. "They encourage you to perform your best."

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

I have worked in a number of mortgage companies prior joining Network Capital, and I should say may current team is simply amazing. It's great to work among people who are well-educated in the industry and can provide useful guidance. Definitely, I have a lot to learn from my coworkers and managers.

Cons

Lots of ambitious plans that require full concentration. Make sure you have the motivation to be a success.

Network Capital2020-01-25
  10. "An excellent company to work for"

I have been working at Network Capital full-time

Pros

Managers are well-versed in the industry, and they readily help you to build a successful career. My coworkers are wonderful: intelligent, honest, reliable, and understanding. Great networking opportunities; valuable hands-on experience; and reputable name on my resume.

Cons

We try to work as effectively as possible, so if you join this team, you should be prepared to work to your fullest potential.

Network Capital2020-01-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 740 reviews