Networx Closer Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
  1. "Challenging"

Former Employee - Closer

I worked at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Learning the skills most people will never posses. Not only will you use the skills they teach you in the office, but these are life long skills!

Cons

Ready for the new office! We have the current office at capacity and can't wait for Q1. All the managers are there to make sure you achieve your goals vs micro manage.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Networx2017-09-01

"Amazing place to work full of fun people and a positive environment"

Current Employee - Closer in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hard work will take you a long way in this company. If you were dedicated and enjoy learning, and unafraid of a challenge then the sky is the limit for you. Management will push you to achieve greatness. Mediocrity is not accepted here and negativity is removed from the office quickly.

Cons

There are no cons to working at networx. You get out of it what you put into it. I would however like to address some of the negative reviews that I've read. You either sink here or swimming here. It's a way better place to work than McDonald's. Life is about the pursuit of happiness the key word is persuit. This is not a place of handouts and those of you who are sitting and waiting for an opportunity don't end up... sitting here for long.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep a positive environment. What you're doing works. It has changed me for the better and push me to potentials I did not know that I could reach. Thank you

Networx2016-05-28