Networx Sales Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 3 Oct 2019

4.4
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
  1. "Amazing Company to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people to work with, managers are the to help. Best sales training class i have ever had!

Cons

I have no cons about this company as of yet!

Networx2019-10-03
  2. "LOVE IT! PERIOD"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

"breastfeeding friendly", opps to move up. positive energy and information is always being shared

Cons

some people on the phone get a bit rude. the side of town i'm on makes the commute a bit sucky.

Networx2019-10-03
  3. "My type of place"

Former Employee - Sales in Buckhead, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture. Work hard play hard be accountable and make decent money with flexible smart people who want you to succeed. Its actually kind of refreshing to be around so many good people that want each other to succeed and all have the same goal in mind with a great plan to achieve the desired outcome. I cant say enough positive things about networx llc

Cons

I don't really see any... I guess they do kinda try to have a CULTure lol and they will omit the slightest of details about key points in an effort to inspire your best efforts lol but I guess you kinda have to if you want to accomplish goals consistently....

Advice to Management

I think its awesome.... lol Brad Sherman is a cool smart dude

Networx2019-04-17

"AE"

Former Employee - Sales AE in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good money for in Atlanta

Cons

Boiler room not the most profesional

Advice to Management

Unprofessional

Networx2018-12-07
  5. "A WOW Experience"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is very limiting to be forced to describe the pros with words. When you walk in the door people are actually smiling at work. The energy is so amazing it is impossible to describe. They care and work with people a lot when they face personal issues that may take them away from the job itself. It seems as if the company actually cares about the people who work there which is rare, at least in my experience. They... hold me accountable to being the best me I can be, and not the best someone else. They try to encourage everyone to be their best "professional" self. Professional is in quotes because it seems to be a new theme in the past few years. One of the managers (albeit a bit cheesy) constantly states, you don't have to be the best in the world, be the best at your desk. They teach emotional intelligence which has helped me understand myself a bit more self and my interaction with others. They also don't tolerate nonsense like sexism, racism, ageism, negativity, or poor work ethic. They are seemingly all-inclusive unless you fit one of the categories I just mentioned.

Cons

Sometimes it can be frustrating to have such a high level of self-accountability, sometimes I just want to go unnoticed and feel like crap for a day, and everyone is running around asking "how do you feel?" , "what's going on." Also, it can get a bit loud at times, even though it is because of celebration.

Advice to Management

Sometimes you can be too relaxed, and focus on feelings and energy. Keep doing that, and making sure that I am feeling good, but at the end of the day, I am here to earn a living and if there is something that is preventing me from getting to the next level, just tell me, don't beat around the bush too much. Also, the recruiter according to all of the stories used to be one of the best in sales, get him more... involved in teaching how he was successful in my role.

Networx2018-09-13

"Best Career choice I’ve made"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome culture! First job I’ve worked at where everyone is excited to go to work everyday. The pays good hours are good 9-5 and the location is in Buckhead by Lenox. Free Starbucks coffee everyday and Breakfast on Fridays. Also paid vacation to an island destination is paid for by the company to the top performers every year!

Cons

Cant think of any great company to work for

Advice to Management

Hire more people! Especially the go getters

Networx2018-07-27
  7. "Networx is the best place to work in ATL"

Current Employee - Senior Team Leader, Sales Floor in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location, Environment, Earnings potential is great

Cons

It's still a job . I have to come to everyday

Advice to Management

Always listen to the voice of the people

Networx2018-07-24
  8. "Great Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Networx is an amazing company. I have seen both sides of the culture here from a few years past and currently and with the new systems and management in place it makes Networx a pleasurable experience. Networx is for you if you’re looking for : 1. A career where your voice matters. 2. Growth and development 3. Great moral 4. Supportive and consultative management 5. Write your own paycheck... and an impressive starting salary. 6. Have access to upper management and the CEO.

Cons

Currently I do not have any cons to mention. Networx is growing and as with any young business there are kinks to work out.

Advice to Management

Great job! Great energy! Very supportive.

Networx2018-05-06

"Be Smart Enough to Comb Through the FLUFF Reviews!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Dress down... and that's about it (and that's everywhere now...).

Cons

The place is a joke... not professional whatsoever. Just people all trying to make cheap money in a cheap way. Interview here and interview literally anywhere else and you'll immediately have your answer.

Advice to Management

Stop pressuring people and getting your own people to write all these obviously biased reviews....

Networx2018-05-12
  10. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment. Friendly and inspiring people work here. Managers are highly regarded by everyone in the office because they truly care about helping everyone succeed. For a sales career, it’s extremely promising to fulfill your goals if you can put forth the efforts. Excellent sales training with Brad & Chad. Best teachers ever!!! Very inspirational company!!!

Cons

There doesn’t seem to be many cons because it’s a refreshing place to work compared to many others offices with sales people.

Networx2018-03-13