Networx Employee Reviews about "free breakfast"

Updated 24 Jun 2020

3.9
Networx Chief Executive Officer   Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
  • "If you are looking for a stable and growing company with excellent pay and benefits and a family working environment, then this is the place for you(in 5 reviews)

• "They give us free breakfast every Friday and all types of incentives to continue doing good(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

• "It is not uncommon to hear profanity in the office(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "free breakfast"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice place

24 Jun 2020 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

great office, good money, superb training, free breakfast Friday, management cares.

Cons

can get mundane, you get what you put in.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Networx Response

Director of Human Resources

We are pleased to know that you enjoy the office and the compensation, and we’ve put a lot of effort in the development of our training program and are glad that you think of it as “superb”. It’s also good to know that our managers are showing that we genuinely care. The Friday morning breakfasts is just one of the ways we express our appreciation for you and our entire staff. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. If you’d like to offer more feedback, please email us at hr@networx.com.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun place to work, good people

6 Aug 2015 - Sales in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm learning so much, so fast... I couldn't ask for better managers that really care about the employees. I can honestly say that I don't dread coming to work everyday and I'm not running out of the door at the end of the day. They give us free breakfast every Friday and all types of incentives to continue doing good. I really enjoy this company and its people.

Cons

Don't have any at this time.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Hostile Environment

3 Mar 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really can't think of any pros. They provide free breakfast on Fridays and sometimes lunch for the team but that's about it.

Cons

Hostile for women. Sexual comments and harassment are the norm there. Drugs in the bathroom and everywhere. People bring alcohol to work and drink throughout the day. Lots of profanity, filthy kitchen and bathrooms. They don't screen employees at all. No background check and no drug tests and it sows. The workplace felt unsafe and unprofessional.

Continue reading
      5 people found this review helpful

Networx Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'm sorry that your experience didn't match our intention of making Networx one of the leading places to work in Atlanta. As a company, we take feedback seriously and when our employees come to us with concerns, we pride ourselves on taking immediate corrective action. As a leadership team, we are constantly looking for ways we can evaluate and grow. We wish you the very best in your next endeavor, and hope that you find great success and happiness!

4. 1.0
      Current Employee

Unstable Work Place

17 Oct 2015 - Sales Development in Sandy Springs, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, casual work attire, free breakfast on Friday

Cons

Disrespectful, Very short breaks, fired if you can produce sales

3 people found this review helpful