Networx "great place" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Networx Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated 23 Feb 2018

4.1
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no cons about this company as of yet(in 5 reviews)

• "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great Company"

I worked at Networx full-time

Pros

Nice people, Great place to work

Cons

Nothing specific to mention here

Networx2018-02-23

"Very happy I joined the team!"

Current Employee - Lead Verification in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and supportive coworkers and management, and the company goes to great length to foster a great atmosphere. Performance based bonuses are fair if not generous, and expectations are reasonable and the team pulls together to get things done. A great place to work!

Cons

I cant think of many downsides to working at Networx - if you are cut out for the job, Networx is a great company to put in a good day's work.

Networx2015-06-26

"Networx is a great place to work"

I have been working at Networx

Pros

I have been working with Networx for close to two years now. I worked for Networx in the past and left to go back to school. As soon as Networx contacted me again for a new position, I accepted it with no hesitation. Reasons why Networx is a great place to work: 1. Great environment – Both the management and employees are friendly, polite, easy going and helpful. 2. Professional growth- The management will... provide you with all the tools necessary for success and there is constant support and great team work. Networx is constantly growing so new positions can become available for you- as the company grows so will your career. 3. Flexibility- As the management is very supportive of its employees, Networx takes your personel needs into consideration and will try and be as helpful as possible with your schedule and other needs. 4. Salary- Networx pays well and rewards success. 5. Office environment is nice, clean ,orderly and kept up constantly. I have worked in quite a few places and it is rare to find a work place like Networx. I definitely feel confident in saying that Networx is one of the higher quality company's out there.

Cons

I honestly don’t have many complaints. Compared to other companies, Networx is definitely a good place to work. Some positions involve more pressure then others but nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldent mind having a gym at the office :)

Networx2015-02-03
  4. "Networx is a spectacular place to work!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A few reasons why Networx Systems is a great place to work: 1. The people are wonderful Everyone on the staff is pleasant to work with. It's a great work environment. Your boss is demanding but never condescending, mean or unfair. 2. The pay is very fair You can expect to be compensated fairly for the work you put in. Achievements are recognized and a good work ethic and attitude are appreciated. Networx is... a company that understands that its success lies in investing in excellent employees. 3. Your strengths are brought out In some workplaces they want you to just "Shut up and do your job." Networx is a company that appreciates the employees' input. When they recognize that you have particular strengths, they position you in a job where you will have the ability to utilize those personal strengths to the company's advantage. This gives you a great feeling of satisfaction from your work, and a feeling that you are important and make a difference. I have watched a number of colleagues rise from menial starting positions to important administrative positions because their capabilities were recognized by upper management. 4. Mutual trust and teamwork I have friends who work in offices where everyone is looking out for themselves. When anything goes wrong, everyone plays the blame game. In Networx, there's none of that. Everyone works together as a team, with mutual respect and cooperation.

Cons

If you are looking for a 9-5 where you can punch in, do your job, and go home without investing yourself into your work, then this is not the place for you. I'm listing this as a "con" simply because that is what some people want - a job where they don't have to work hard and can just collect at the end of the month. Networx is a place where you have to give it your best.

Networx2014-02-12