Networx Employee Reviews about "growing company"

Updated 22 Jun 2020

3.9
Networx Chief Executive Officer   Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
  • "If you are looking for a stable and growing company with excellent pay and benefits and a family working environment, then this is the place for you(in 5 reviews)

• "They give us free breakfast every Friday and all types of incentives to continue doing good(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

• "It is not uncommon to hear profanity in the office(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "growing company"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0

I have worked her for 2 years

22 Jun 2020 - Lead Verification in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Networx is a growing company. If you are looking for a very dependable, understanding, family oriented company then this is definitely the company. Management is wonderful and they truly listen to your needs and wants

Cons

More growth opportunity is needed, but the company is growing so the potential is definitely there

Be the first to find this review helpful

Networx Response

Director of Human Resources

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you in so many areas. Our team is working to enhance our training and development program to be sure our employees have every opportunity to advance. We value your input and your contributions as part of the Networx family. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we are happy to listen. Please email us at hr@networx.com.

2. 5.0

Awesome

22 Sep 2015 - Lead Verification
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Networx for a year and a half now, and I plan to keep working here for a long time to come. I worked in sales for the majority of my employment and recently just switched over to the lead verification department. The management is very fair, the pay is very generous, and the coworkers create a family working environment. Snacks and sodas are supplied daily, and there is a company breakfast every Friday. The training is very good, and management strives to help employees reach and excel their goals. If you are looking for a stable and growing company with excellent pay and benefits and a family working environment, then this is the place for you.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company with great opportunities

13 Feb 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great income and growth potential - base pay plus uncapped commission potential - Great product. What we offer is a very valuable service for our customers - Great hours (no nights or weekends, consistent schedule) - Good benefits package - casual dress (Every day is Casual Friday) - Great people! - Convenient location, just off of 400 - Stable and growing company. In business since 2005, actively growing and profitable - Fun company functions. Quarterly company-wide events, monthly dinners for top producers - Income and growth potential is based on results, not just based on previous experience and education.

Cons

- You have to be willing to work hard and be able to produce... if you can call that a con.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Continuing to Change My Life

22 Feb 2017 - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is hands down the greatest company I've ever worked for. I began working here with no money, living with family, & very unsure about my future. Less than a year later, I'm on pace to make six figures in my first year of employment, & the opportunities available to me are endless. I never thought sales would be the profession I would thrive at, however working here has taught me that selling is simply influencing & helping others. You are not selling items that depreciate in value..... You're providing opportunities for contractors to grow their business & realize their own potential. I've learned more about what I'm capable of, & the limits we as humans place on ourselves, that truly do not exist, than I have at any school or work place. The leadership here is bar none. They're not only mentors, they've become family. Helping others & myself not only master our craft professionally, but continuously helping us personally as well. How to truly & effectively close is only the tip of the iceberg of what they have taught me. How to manage stress, remain consistent, & be an example to others are just a few of many valuable things I've learned from them. They are consistently guiding me to becoming the best professional & personal version of myself. They encourage & are open to any idea that further improves the quality of the customer, company, & team members lives. Many companies call themselves a family. It is not a cliche here. The office environment is like no other office you will walk into. It is truly a vibrant living energy that exists. You feel it. When one thrives, we celebrate their success. When one is down or having a rough stretch, the support is overwhelming, as everyone knows the feeling of going through rough patches. Individuality is celebrated & encouraged. There is a specific & proven process which you will learn, however when you begin to truly bring your own personality to your role, you see the level in which your own unique traits become an asset to the company. I see myself not only continuing to master my craft, but to help others realize their own potential & help this growing company thrive & manifest it's true potential as well.

Cons

Cons are subjective. What one needs to know when considering employment here is that this is not a 9-5, clock punching job. If you are looking for a side job, or simply to show up & do the bare minimum for a check, this is not the job for you. I have stayed late many times, & put in extra hours of work (by choice), however I've seen the results that going that extra mile produce. You have to constantly self improve, & strive to better your craft everyday. While in no way are these "Cons" in my view, one must know that if they do view them as cons, they must either re-examine what they see as cons, or choose another profession. You get exactly what you put into this company.

2 people found this review helpful

Networx Response

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for writing this review! Over the past several months, we have worked hard to create a supportive and encouraging environment. We are on the way to making Networx one of the best places to work in the Atlanta area!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Networx is you work hard you will succeed.

17 Jun 2015 - Sales in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA, Optional[GA]
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company. You write your own check Salary plus commission with no cap. The service we provide really helps contractors.

Cons

The process is something that is hard to stick to in the beginning , but one you get the concept sky's the limit. Every job isn't for everyone so you must be self motivated and disciplined. Nobody's going to hold your hand and make sure you succeed its up to you.

1 person found this review helpful