Networx "high turn" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Networx Employee Reviews about "high turn"

Updated 15 Oct 2019

4.1
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no cons about this company as of yet(in 5 reviews)

• "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "high turn"

Return to all Reviews

"Bad management"

Current Employee - Inside Sales

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and benefits relaxed dress free juice, and snacks...breakfast on Fridays! Bonus but they must be earned, and you get to decorate your desk!

Cons

Management will cuss you out and disrespect/degrade you daily, lots of bullying , calling you son of a B's , worthless, saying you don't deserve this that and the third and etc , slave like environment, makes threats, will fire you if you don't meet quota , won't let you take off or be late by a few minutes if you have severe personal issues, very unprofessional , doesn't care about employees, pays long term... employees who have stocks within the company bonuses to write good reviews about the company, they have a very high turn over rate! People quit and are fired for the smallest mistakes!

Advice to Management

I really dislike you, you are mean, you disrespect people to a degree of confrontation . that is not good! You do not know what people are going through, for safety reasons and mental health reasons you need to stop! I have never in my life worked a job where I was cussed out daily by management! I'm surprised someone hasn't kicked your behind!

Networx2015-11-20

"Sales"

Former Employee - Seasoned Sales Professional in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Got off early on Fridays and sometimes free bagels

Cons

The vulgar language you had to endure and the high turn over rate was ridiculous/ I was the only one left out of my training class after 3 weeks and that was unheard of. I had a friend leave the job we are at now to go to Networx just to quit 2 weeks later after having choice words with the boss so not worth it if you have a family to support. Ideal job for someone as a 1st job or fresh out of high school who has... nothing to lose. Not for the seasoned Sales Professional

Advice to Management

Close your office and go work for a Corporate Company and learn how to handle your employees and run your business better, you will get better results. &9.00 an hr in any sales environment is sickening

Networx2015-06-25

"Owner in Israel is only Concerned about numbers not Long-Term employees."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lunch/breakfast sometimes served & Previous happy-hours. Most people are eager to speak or communicate with you even if its just them being Nosey.

Cons

The Owner who comes only a few times a year is only concerned in packing the sales Training floor not Quality Training or preventing high-turn-over. ITs all about the numbers & money, so it reflects in Stressed-out 'scared to loose my job Robots' they call managers. Therefore management is pissy the Recruiter sucks, because she doesn't have a backbone & maintains high turn over as well, instead of contesting this... charade of downward spirals.

Advice to Management

Have true compassion to long-term employees who have integrity, and stand-up for people who have worked hard to earn raises & stop being a' Slave to the money-hungry guy overseas!

Networx2014-08-12
  4. "It is a great company with opportunity for advancement since they are constantly growing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and they coach you really well to get Positive Results

Cons

High turn over rate and 3 days of training

Networx2014-04-02

Networx Response

February 13, 2015Hiring Manager

Thank you for the feedback! Since this comment, we have increased our "3 days of training" to a full five week training process that occurs in several stages and also reduced class sizes, frequency of training, and our approach to motivating and understanding new hires and integrating them in to our culture.

Found 89 reviews