Networx "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Networx Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 3 Oct 2019

4.1
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no cons about this company as of yet(in 5 reviews)

• "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Amazing Company to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people to work with, managers are the to help. Best sales training class i have ever had!

Cons

I have no cons about this company as of yet!

Networx2019-10-03
  2. "Great positive sales environment that helped me refine my skills & confidence."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I worked at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are many pros: I really enjoyed the training, that the management is motivating, and the supportive team atmosphere! The job itself is self challenging-(you work hard-you do well)! And of course rewarding commission and residuals!

Cons

Company does not subsidize health insurance. Other than that there are no cons! It's a great place to start a career and gain valuable sales skills.

Advice to Management

Explore the work from home option. Continue to educate employees!

Networx2017-08-21
  3. "Networx Has Been a Great Business from The Start"

Current Freelancer - Affiliate in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Networx for more than 3 years

Pros

I would like to share that Scott Gold from Networx has been the best to work with, he is very professional, humble and understanding. we have grown together so much. Scott deserves (5) Stars hands down. Networx has grown and loving the rate where they are growing at, great job to the networx team. I can not wait to see where Networx is going to go from here, I am very excited to be a part of Networx. Keep up... the great work.. ;)

Cons

There are really no cons, if we have a problem, Scott works it out right away. really the only time I have a problem if Scott goes on vacation. but I can not complain at all. Thank you

Advice to Management

Please keep up the good work and keep growing.

Networx2017-04-20

"Amazing place to work full of fun people and a positive environment"

Current Employee - Closer in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hard work will take you a long way in this company. If you were dedicated and enjoy learning, and unafraid of a challenge then the sky is the limit for you. Management will push you to achieve greatness. Mediocrity is not accepted here and negativity is removed from the office quickly.

Cons

There are no cons to working at networx. You get out of it what you put into it. I would however like to address some of the negative reviews that I've read. You either sink here or swimming here. It's a way better place to work than McDonald's. Life is about the pursuit of happiness the key word is persuit. This is not a place of handouts and those of you who are sitting and waiting for an opportunity don't end up... sitting here for long.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep a positive environment. What you're doing works. It has changed me for the better and push me to potentials I did not know that I could reach. Thank you

Networx2016-05-28

"Life Changing Career!!"

Account Executive

I have been working at Networx

Pros

Job Security, ability to make 6figure income! advancement opportunities for everyone! Great Income, tight family atmosphere among co-workers, never have to worry about a problem with paycheck, GREAT BENEFITS! Boss that cares about you being the best you can be, always striving to make each employee better IN EVERY WAY, boss pushes you towards success, selling a wonderful product that makes other companies money!... Motivational meetings every week! Paid holidays, hour lunch, Company invests in your success...couldn't ask for a better company to work for!

Cons

No cons in my opinion...

Advice to Management

keep doing what ya'll do best, being the best! love each one of ya'll!!

Networx2015-02-13