Networx "sales training" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Networx Employee Reviews about "sales training"

Updated Oct 3, 2019

4.1
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no cons about this company as of yet(in 5 reviews)

• "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "sales training"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Amazing Company to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people to work with, managers are the to help. Best sales training class i have ever had!

Cons

I have no cons about this company as of yet!

Networx2019-10-03
  2. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very positive work environment. Friendly and inspiring people work here. Managers are highly regarded by everyone in the office because they truly care about helping everyone succeed. For a sales career, it’s extremely promising to fulfill your goals if you can put forth the efforts. Excellent sales training with Brad & Chad. Best teachers ever!!! Very inspirational company!!!

Cons

There doesn’t seem to be many cons because it’s a refreshing place to work compared to many others offices with sales people.

Networx2018-03-13

"Truly creating a different spin on the corporate world."

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People Geniunely Care about you and they constantly give you continued education to set you up for success. I have never been in a place that cares about each individual growing their success. The compensation is amazing as well. The sales training is absolutely amazing, and they teach you to sell through trying to help customers grow their business

Cons

The largest source of employees are in sales. Sales is a production based postition and regardless of the training and support given, some people are not cut out for sales, and do not make the cut. This allows entitled people who don't perform , or hold themselves acountable to the task given, to go on places like glassdoor and write completeley false and slanderous reveiws.

Advice to Management

Keep building and hiring new managers. Your company culture and desire to help and give back to the community are amazing. BEST PLACE TO WORK IN ATLANTA!

Networx2017-04-06
  4. "Energizing and Fast Paced Work Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Networx Systems LLC has given me tremendous opportunity to grow my skills and move up the management chain. I had zero sales experience but they recognized my abilities and gave me a shot. After proving myself I was called in for a review and told that I was being given the opportunity to become a sales training manager. So far its been awesome!

Cons

I cant think of any cons. Working at Networx has turned me into a motivated successful person.

Networx2014-02-06