- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX, United States Area
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Small student to teacher class sizes.
No sense of culture or direction.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Benefits; Nice Co-workers; Training Available; Some Room to Grow; Vacation Time; Semi-relaxed Environment
Limited Resources; Salary Below Market; Continuity Teachers and Administration; Limited Growth
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The teachers and other staff are excellent. Teachers seem to be treated nicely.
Absolutely no discipline for a student's bad behavior. Students can destroy property and not be punished for it. Teachers are told to not send students to the office for horrible conduct.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
New Frontiers has small classes and a small community of peers and staff. It's a friendly environment and people are helpful. It's great if you want independence and the chance to be creative and innovative.
Since it's a small school, there's less structure than a bigger school. Many things, like a behavior system, are still in progress and continuously changing.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very friendly staff that is on the ball.
None that I can think of.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The students and parents were fantastic to work with. Most of the teachers were some of the hardest working, upstanding, and honest people who I have had the opportunity to work with.
Extremely poor leadership and support. Lots of unpaid extra responsibilities such as Saturday school or after-school events which are "expected". Little to no recognition for high performance and loyalty.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
NFCS has a teaching staff that is there for the children.
The belief from some working there that it is good enough for that student population.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Tight knit teachers that work together to build students up through positive relationships
Poor leadership that only cares about the bottom-line; high turnover due to inattention to detail, lack of organization, and heavy work loads with minimal support