Newcross Healthcare Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Newcross Healthcare Solutions Reviews

Updated 10 Sep 2019

Found 117 reviews

3.5
Newcross Healthcare Solutions CEO Michelle Gorringe and Stephen Pattrick (no image)
Michelle Gorringe and Stephen Pattrick
Pros
  • "Newcross really do support you as an employee(in 18 reviews)

• "They really look after you-office staff are cheerful and helpful(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you are looking to coast along then Newcross is not the company for you(in 20 reviews)

• "Salary for office staff isn’t that good and bonus scheme is hard to hit(in 14 reviews)

1. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - HCA in Truro, England

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours and you can choose your shifts

Cons

Staff should be allowed to wear smart and presentable leggings, as they are comfier to work in

Advice to Management

Loosen the strict rules in leggings and be more flexible with that, ie they still need to be material that’s thick and not see through

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-09-10

September 11, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It's good to hear what we're doing right and what we can improve on. We'll pass the feedback on regarding workwear.

2. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - BCM in Dundee, Scotland

Pros

Great company to work for, company car, good support and good bonus to aim for. Workload is varied and you are always learning something new.

Cons

There can be challenges along the way but this keeps you focused.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-08-15

August 19, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thanks so much for leaving your comments. We're really pleased you're enjoying the job and getting stuck in. Embrace the challenges!

3. "My Opinion"

Current Employee - Relationship Executive in Falkirk, Scotland

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professional and efficient established company. Welcoming and friendly colleagues to work with. Excellent training regime. Great pay and bonus scheme. Opportunities to travel and work with colleagues based in other branches to get to know them and gain their knowledge and experience. Monday to Friday hours with weekends off and get public holidays. Opportunities to work overtime at weekends and public holidays.

Cons

Anything that requires to be improved has a method to be fed back. A company that welcomes feedback to enable change for the good of improving business development.

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-08-13

"Great Place Great Team"

Current Employee - Office Staff in Aberdeen, Scotland

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team of people all working together. Great clients that appreciate the efforts we go to to help them. Competitive Salaries and bonus structure. Good working conditions and supportive management.

Cons

Better training opportunities for both office and care staff.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep up the recognisance of the great work and achievements of the various teams because we're your biggest asset.

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-08-09

August 12, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thanks for leaving your review. It's great to read that we're getting so many things right for you all. We've noted your comments about training and are hoping that with the opening of our new West Scotland branch there will be more training opportunities available for staff, in addition ...

5. "Going well"

Current Employee - Relationship Executive in Inverness, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

Great manager who is always willing to help, despite being very busy. Nice to meet targets and help our clients.

Cons

Very little time to chat and bond with colleagues as it is so busy but the day flies.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-08-09

August 12, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thank you for this great review! Sounds like you're doing a great job and are being well supported in your role. It's good to be busy but building relationships is key to doing great things so we will look into the social aspects and see what we can do. Keep up the good work - right ...

6. "Lovely company"

Current Employee - HCA in Durham, England

Pros

Flexibility, better pay, 24 hour support, app for getting shifts and sorting time sheets, my particular branch has always been amazing

Cons

Obviously agency work can have an ebb and flow. No major issues so far .

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-07-21

July 22, 2019Newcross Healthcare

This is a glowing report. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

7. "Healthcare worker at New cross"

Current Employee - Healthcare in Cannock, England

I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a nice place to work

Cons

It has many many long hours

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-07-15

July 17, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thank you for your feedback. It is our staff that make Newcross what it is and we're pleased to hear you are enjoying the experience. We'd be interested to hear more about the hours. If you feel comfortable in doing so, please send further details regarding shifts to communications@newcrosshealthcare.com ...

8. "Good stepping stone job"

Current Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in Bristol, England

Pros

Good work life balance, nice team mates to work with.

Cons

Working bank holidays Very call centre based job

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-07-14

July 16, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thank you for leaving your feedback. It's great to hear from our current employees. Please share any suggestions you might have with communications@newcrosshealthcare.com and we will share these as appropriate.

"A very fragmented organisation"

Current Employee - Relationship Executive in Stockport, England
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

A large organisation, with vast experience. Leading the market on technology.

Cons

No structure and uniformity across the network. There are some excellent branches, with dedicated staff. Then there are those that are the opposite of the values that the organisation say they stand for. Unfortunately some people enjoy getting their egos massaged, rather than seeing the bigger picture.

Advice to Management

To have a structure for new employees that is effective and gives staff a clear path to follow. After restructuring the business, it’s still as clear as mud. This leaves your staff confused, with no security, and no support.

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-08-16

August 19, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. As we continue to expand and grow, there will inevitably be growing pains that we will need to rectify as an organisation. We truly appreciate your detailed feedback and we will seek to address the comments you’ve made. We wish you ...

10. "Care work"

Current Employee - Support Worker in Yeovil, England

Pros

Flexible and work hours when you want.

Cons

Not guaranteed hours some work can be too far away for travelling.

Advice to Management

Nothing

Newcross Healthcare Solutions2019-07-14

July 16, 2019Newcross Healthcare

Thanks for sharing your pros and cons with us. It's good to hear that our shifts offer the flexibility you're looking for. We take on board the distance point. If distances are becoming problematic, please speak to your branch directly or get in touch with HR so that we can tailor ...

Found 117 reviews